𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞. 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙙

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙞𝙫𝙮 - 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙣

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

"so how did you and walker meet? the two of you seem awfully close."

"oh! well our parents have known each other since they were in college, so we grew up together!" she told the interviewer while petting the dog sitting in her lap.

"well what was it like growing up together?" she asked.

"we were inseparable, for good reason too! we were born only two months apart, so it kind of just made since. and we always spent every holiday with each other and it just made us closer."

"i must say, the two of you did incredible on percy jackson. you work very well together." the interviewer complimented.

melanie smiled, "aw thank you! that's really sweet. honestly i think that everyone close super close within the first two weeks, and that's what helped us all preform so well."

"alright! well that's all the questions we have for you today! thank you for joining us melanie."

"thank you for having me!"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

"who is walker scobell dating?" walker read aloud from the piece of cardboard.

aryan stifled a laugh, knowing exactly who walker wished he was dating.

he slapped aryan's should before replying, "i'm not dating anyone at the moment."

as walker pulled the next strip of paper, he smiled at the question. "who is walker scobell's best friend?"

"i would say that this is pretty obvious, but it's melanie solis. she's been my best friend since we were kids and it's been like that ever since." he gushed.

aryan nudged his shoulder before grabbing his board. "alright! my turn.."

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: hi everyone! i just wanted to say thank you all so much for all of the support. it makes my day. you all are the reason why i keep updating this and thank you for just reading it, even if you are a ghost reader. please let me know what yall would like after this book!! so sorry for this chapter being so short, but here's a sneak peak of where'd all the time go! (melanie and walker before pjo) 🤫

 please let me know what yall would like after this book!! so sorry for this chapter being so short, but here's a sneak peak of where'd all the time go! (melanie and walker before pjo) 🤫

𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 352