𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞. 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 - 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙚, 𝙡𝙮𝙠𝙠𝙚 𝙡𝙞

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

it was melanie's last class of the day, and she was exhausted. it was only fifteen minutes into the lecture, and her biology teacher was just rambling about who knows what. she wasn't paying attention. bored out of her mind, she asked the teacher to go to the bathroom. 

she walked out and went to the nearest bathroom. as she waited in one of the stalls, texting londyn, she heard a group of girls walk in. "oh my gosh. he's so sweet. he bought me flowers and brought them to my house last night. he even got some for my mom!" one of them exclaimed.

melanie recognized the voice, it was stephanie anderson. they were best friends in middle school, but drifted apart due to their differences. stephanie was.. a spoiled brat to say the least.

"awwee. that's cute! but why aren't yall together yet?" one of the friends asked. 

"well.. he's with melanie.. but he told me he would break up with her tonight." stephanie told them.

melanie just sat there. she didn't expect that. i mean she didn't have anything against stephanie, or at least she thought she didn't. she also didn't think trevor was that type of person, but she had only known him for a few months.. 

she waited until the four walked out of the bathroom, and went back to class once they left. when she got back to class, the teacher asked what had taken her so long. melanie lied, saying that she felt sick and threw up. the teacher urged her to go ahead and leave, but there was only ten minutes left of class.

once they were dismissed, melanie met up with londyn. she told her everything that she overhead. londyn was just as shocked as melanie. her and trevor were close due to their families, so she had no idea he would do that.

the two drove to their favorite place, a cafe that they've been going to since they became friends. londyn had finally convinced melanie to break it off with trevor. 

𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙧 🤓

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 🥶
hey trevor
can we talk?

𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙧 🤓
yeah ofc!
whats up?

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 🥶
so
i was in the bathroom earlier.
and i overhead stephanie saying some stuff.
about how you and her are a thing.
and that you were going to break up with me

𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙧 🤓
oh
im sorry melanie
it's just..
she isn't scared to be open about us.

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 🥶
i mean i understand
but you could've just told me instead of waiting.
and the fact i heard it from her and not you..
but i wish yall the best.
bye trevor.

𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙧 🤓
wait melanie..
message not delivered 

𝘾𝙐𝙋𝙄𝘿𝙎𝙎

𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙝
GUYS
GUYS
GUYS
MELANIE DELETED THE POST OF TREVOR

𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙧
WHAT
ACTUALLY

𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖
OMG SHE REALLY DID
DO YALL KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS???

𝙖𝙧𝙮𝙖𝙣
THERES A CHANCE FOR HER AND WALKERRRR

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚
Finally.
He's been moping about her for the past two months

𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙝
noww it's just a matter of getting them to talk to each other again

𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖
oh dw about that
they're best friends. they'll make up in no time.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚ 

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: to the person who said trevor was sweet, how do you feel now?? 💀

𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 497