Vacation

Seriously did this need to happen.

————————

Toms POV

I ran up the stairs and made my way into my room. I walked through the doorway being struck by the cold air from the fan. I quickly grabbed my suitcase and opened it.

I didn't know why I bothered to talk to her. She left me. I didn't want to get too comfortable around her. I didn't want to hurt her again, though I did. I needed to take a step back and keep my distance. I didn't know why I felt like this. I didn't know why I still wanted to be around her. I couldn't explain it. I wanted to her to think I wasn't interested, but I wanted her. I needed a distraction. I wanted to her to think I hadn't been thinking about her for the last year. I missed her, but hated her so much. I couldn't control what to feel.

This didn't feel like reality. I wanted her to leave so we could all go back to normal. This whole situations was unrealistic. I sighed while folding the last shirt and stuffing it into my suitcase. I pulled my phone out my pocket and grinned before raising it to my ear while zipping up my bag.

"When are you getting here?" I hushed into the phone.

"I'm still with him" she moaned into the phone.

"Have you got any dirt on him yet?" I asked.

"No. Can you just pick me up on the way?" she said softly with annoyance in her tone.

"Of course," I grinned as I hung up and pulled the suitcase off the bed. Perfect I thought to myself.

Ashley's POV

I paced around the front entrance waiting for Tom to come down. Tom turned with a faint smile and through a black sweater to me.

"It's going to be cold" he said softly before walking past me.

I held it against my chest as I watched him walk away. I felt bad for being bland with him. But I had no idea what to say to him. I didn't have anything to say to him. I thought he would be angry with me but yet he wasn't. I felt like he was trying to act like nothing happened. Like he didn't put me through the shit he did.

"Ready to go?" Tom said low as he turned around to face me.

"Yep" I smiled.

I started to follow him into the garage, slowly pulling the sweater over my head. I started to fix the bottom of the sweater before we stopped Infront of a dark blue car. It was sleek and low to the ground. When I was in the garage earlier this car really caught my eye. He turned around giving me a grin and I lightly smiled back before I jumped into the passenger seat. The car stunk of cigarettes and cologne. I repositioned myself and looked into the rear-view mirror and watched as he loaded his suitcase into the trunk. I lowered back into my seat and Tom got into the car with a huff.

Soon enough we were flying down the street with the windows down and a smile slowly grew on my face. I shivered under the sweater he gave me due to the freezing wind flowing into the car from the windows. Feeling nervous I rolled the sleeves over my fingertips and sat with my arms crossed. I gazed out the window and watched as we passed the trees and soon enough we were in the city. I pulled my phone out from my bag and started to message Jai.

"Here" Tom spoke as I looked up in confusion.

"How did yo-" I started.

"Quickly" he said. I squinted my eye at him and swung open the door.

I quickly walked into the lobby and made my way to the elevator. I opened my hotel door and quickly scurried in grabbing my suitcase and swinging it open. I slammed all my stuff in and quickly ran back to the elevator. As I walked into the lobby I gave my hotel card to the lady behind the desk. After paying for my stay, I quickly paced back to Toms car. I opened the trunk and placed my suitcase next to his. I sat back down in the passenger's seat giving Tom a smile as I turned to him. He flicked his tongue ring and looked back to the road and slammed on the accelerator.