Pill

The past year I've been building my empire and healing myself, but I ruined it all in less than a week.

————————

I got up from my bed wiping the tears from my cheeks before walking out to the kitchen. I sniffled as I reached for a cup from the top cupboard. I knocked the glass and it smashed onto the floor. I looked down my eyes immediately filling up with tears at the shattered glass. I tried to hold my tears in, but it was no use. I cried as I bent down to pick it up. I made a pile of the glass before picking up a handful as blood dripped onto the marble floors. I threw it into the trash before bending down to pick up another handful when I heard footsteps.

"Hey what's wrong?" I heard Tom say as he stood over me. I sniffled before standing up.

"Nothing" I smiled before turning away. He grabbed my upper arm, and I turned around.

I felt my eyes tear up again before I couldn't help but fall into his arms. His warm presence consumed me as I sobbed. I didn't know exactly why I was crying. I had many reasons, but I think it was because I had ruined everything I had been fighting for. 

"Ash?" he said soft before pulling me off of him.

"Nothing" I said giving him a smile.

Tom clenched his jaw before looking away then back to me. I looked up at his face memories and thoughts flowing through my mind. I snapped out of daze when I heard a door open. I turned my head and watched as Bill and Bree walked inside looking confused. I wiped my cheeks once again before looking at my hand. I had smeared blood over my face. I looked away before bending down once again and wiping my face with my shirt and gathering the last bits of glass. I stood up slowly and threw the pieces in the trash before walking closer to Bree. I turned to Tom as he looked at me confused I turned back giving a Bree a smile.

...

Bill grabbed my arm and dragged me away from the table we were all sat at. I gave him a look before we stopped and he sighed.

"What?" I huffed.

"We're going out tonight" Bill said softly.

"Where?" I asked.

"It's a surprise because you're coming" he smiled.

"I'm not coming if I don't know where I'm going" I laughed.

"A nightclub" he grinned.

"Okay" I shrugged. "I'll go get ready" I added.

"Okay were leaving in an hour" he said as I walked away.

I walked into the bathroom with a sigh. I really didn't have the energy to go out but at least it would distract me from my life that was spiralling rapidly. I picked up my straightener and softly curled my new hair. I put the straightener down before playing with my hair. I tried to force a smile before grabbing my makeup. I did my base before picking up my eyeshadow pallet wondering what to do. I decided I would do a dark smokey eye look which I use to love to do.

I finished my makeup before walking closer to my suitcase. I had nothing packed for going to a nightclub. I sighed before walking out of my room and knocking on Bree and Bills room. Bree opened the door smiling.

"I have nothing to wear" I sighed before she grabbed my wrist and pulled me through the doorway.

"Sit there" she said directing me to the bed.

I sat down looking around in a daze before Lauren came out of the bathroom and held a bottle of vodka Infront of me. I smiled before grabbing it and mouthing 'thank you'.  I began to drink it as I waited for Bree.