Forbidden Love

Chapter 29

I winched before everything went black.

————————

Toms POV

I felt my body shake as I forced myself to stand.

"Ash!" I screamed. "Ashley" I repeated.

I raised my hands to my head biting my lip trying my hardest not to cry. Those feelings of sick regret quickly turned to anger. I ran back to my car and sat down to realise my keys weren't in there. I slammed my hands on the wheel before throwing myself out the car and running down the street. I soon saw headlights Infront of me I ran off to the side letting the car go by before I realised it was Gustav's car followed by Georg's car. They stopped before I ran over, and Gustav rolled down his window.

"What's happened?" he said searching my eyes before I saw his eyes drift off to the scene ahead.

I jumped into the car before Gustav raised his phone to his ear. I wiped the blood from lip before turning to Gustav.

"Let's go!" I snapped.

"Okay tell Bill to follow behind us" Gustav spoke before slamming his foot on the accelerator. "The girls aren't coming" he added before overtaking my car parked on the road.

I glared at my gun as we drove into the city. I looked into the rear-view mirror watching as Gerog and Bill followed close behind us.

"Where are we going?" Gustav turned to me.

"I don't know!" I replied in frustration.

"We'll find her" Gustav said low knowing I was just angry. I sighed in anger before turning to him.

"Follow that car" I said pointing to a black car turning down dark streets.

Ashley's POV

I sobbed in the chair as I woke up with a vibrating pain in my neck. I thrashed around in the chair trying to break free as Faye sat on a couch staring out the window waiting for Toms arrival. She laughed as I cried and continued to try and get loose from the ropes.

"Cunt just let me go! He's not coming!" I screamed towards her.

She raised her head still staring out the window before sicking smile covered her face. She turned to me trying to hide her smiled.

"There all here" she squealed excitedly. I shook my head as she laughed and began to walk out of the room.

I listened closely as she whispered to the men outside before several gun shots rung in my ears. A hard cry left my chest as I realised it was true. They were here. It was silent before Faye's heels clicked against the floorboard into the room.

"This is a big moment for you" she grinned walking closer grabbing my arm. "Be dramatic" she laughed cutting my wrists free.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I asked staring out the door as she cut my ankles free.

"I want him to remember this" she whispered in my ear before I ran for it.

A man immediately grabbed me as I began to kick and scream.

"Please go back!" I screamed hoping they could hear me. I knew they wouldn't listen, so I lied "They have people driving to the house as we speak!".

Faye grabbed me by my hair pulling me closer to her.

"Don't be fucking stupid" she gritted her teeth holding a tight grip on my hair.

"Let go!" I screamed pushing her away before punching her in the face.

I heard running coming up the stairs before I ran up to her again and pushed her against the wall. The men started to pull me back before Faye fell beside me. I turned around and watched as Tom was thrown forward by a man behind him. I screamed and began to run towards him before a bullet hit the wall Infront of me. I turned back to see Faye smiling before she pulled me by my hair once again. I watched as she quickly pulled a knife from her pocket and held it against my throat as Tom stumbled towards us as the men held him back.

A tear fell down my eye as I watched Toms face slowly switch from rage to seeing a tear stroll down his cheek. She held her sharp blade close before leaving a small slit. Warm blood fell down my neck as I held my eyes shut.

"Stop sulking" she laughed before moving her blade away but still held me.

I throw my elbow back causing her to fall behind me. I ran up to Tom before pulling his shirt up and taking his gun. In the time the men raised their guns they were already shot down. I dropped the gun and turned to Tom wrapping my arms around him tight. He stood still for a moment before he wrapped his arms around me. I sulked in his chest as we held each other close.

"I'm so sorry" he said low. "I never want you to leave. I want to be with you forever. I mean it" he continued as his voice shaked.

I smiled before letting a deep cry leave my chest.

"I promise ill change" he said quietly as I looked up at him with a smile.

"I love you" I smiled.

"I lo-" he started before he went stiff.

I looked down at the blade poking through his stomach before the blade was pulled back.

"You" he mumbled before he began to fall forward.

I screamed as I tried to lay him down slowly. I fell to the floor next to him as I watched his eyes dilate.

"Please, Tom. No no no. Please. Tom" I screamed holding my hand on the wound.

I screamed as I cried placing on his chest not feeling the familiar beats if his heart. Not feeling the warmth of his body. I sobbed not keeping a steady breath. I felt a soft hand on my back before I turned around.

Faye sat beside me with a fake sad expression her face. I took a deep breathe before many little breath left my chest. I saw the side if her lip curl up as I reached for the gun. I used all the strength to roll over on top of her. I sat on top of her hips as I held the gun to her head. I pushed the barrel deep into to her skin as her smile slowly faded. I raised my chin before tiling my head and pulling the trigger.

I felt the warm blood splat all over my face before one of her man threw me off her. I fell beside Tom before trying to pull myself up. I looked up holding my stomach realising I was bleeding. Now that had taken noticed the pain sent me into tear before the man let off another shot into my leg. I fell beside Tom in tears.

Maybe our love was always forbidden. Everything we went through led us here.

I laid hopeless bleeding to death as I stared as his perfect face before noticing his chest slowly rise.

"Tom?" I croaked out watching as the room around me became darker.

I fought the darkness trying to stay conscious before my body gave up on me.