Perfect

I fought the darkness trying to stay conscious before my body gave up on me.

————————

Toms POV

Unexplainable pain paralysed my body as I slowly was brough back to conscious. There were many shuffles around me as I built all my strength to look around. I rolled to my side grunting in pain as I stretched my wound. I picked up her limp and cold body and laid her head on my lap before I lifted my shirt. The wound was massive I didn't how I was conscious in this moment. I winced pulling my shirt down before I noticed the dark red puddle surrounding her body.

"Ashley" I mumbled rubbing her cheek not wanting to accept it.

Tears began to stream down my eyes as I rubbed her cheek knowing there was nothing I could do. I tried to focus on her face trying to keep conscious. Her beautiful face was now pale, and her cheeks stained with black tears from her mascara.

I felt dizzy once again like I was going fall out of conscious once again, so I focused on her. Everything about her. How perfect she was. How all of this my fault. She was meant to live. She was meant to be safe. Yet here she was laying in my arms cold, and limp and it was all my fault. I couldn't take this anymore.

I looked around noticing a black gun behind me. I reached for it stretching my wound even more. I grabbed it and held it Infront of me. I stared at the gun my focus turning to Ash Infront of me.

I stared at her perfect lips, her eyes, nose, everything about her was perfect. I brought her into this lifestyle, and I would never forgive myself for it. Before I realised my gun was against my head and the finger on the trigger. I squeezed my eyes shut and held my breath before squeezing the trigger. 

"I love you" I mumbled.