She needs me

I couldn't help but let out a hard cry before slamming eyes eye shut hoping I could just blackout.

————————

Toms POV

I shoved my way through the crowd trying to find Ashley since she wasn't with any of the others, and no one had seen her since we spilt up. I sat at the bar looking down at the dance floor and still having no sight of her. I ordered a drink and began to drink it when I saw two men whisper to each other in the corner.

One of the men laughed and pointed down a hallway. They shook hands then one of the men turned and walked down the hallway with a haunting grin. I raised an eyebrow and placed the empty glass on the bench and stood up. I looked around me before turning down the hallway.

I silently walked down the hallway and cracked open the first door. There were men surrounding a table playing poker, the man with a cigar in his mouth slowly looked up. I quickly shut the door and walked down the hallway to the next door. I looked around me before reaching for the doorknob. I heard footsteps and quickly behind me. There was no nobody, so I turned back. I grabbed the doorknob quietly before I heard familiar cries from a door behind me. My heart sank and I instantly pulled my gun out.

I turned around and swung open the door to see a man hovered over Ashley. The man quickly got up and pulled his pants up I stomped in shoving the man onto a glass table. The weight of his body shattered the glass and he fell on the floor. I was about to kneel next to him when I was shoved off. I looked up to see another man that was sweating. I raised my gun as I stumbled back and left a bullet wound in between his eyes. My back hit the wall and I instantly started walking to the man on the floor. I shot him in the chest a few times before turning to Ashley. Ashley laid limp on the couch and her dress was pulled up exposing her body. Fresh bruises and marks covered her body.

"Ashley" I whispered pulling her dress down.

I didn't get any response, so I placed my hand on her waist and began to lightly shake her before I looked up at men running in with guns in their hands. I groaned and moved behind the couch and began to shoot the men as they ran in. I shot the last man and he fell to the floor with a loud thump. I waited for a moment waiting for anyone else but nothing. I got up from around the couch and stood over Ashley as she cried.

"Tom?" she cried slowly opening her eyes.

"Ashley" I bent down next to her. "We need to go" I said grabbing her hand.

"I'm to weak" she cried. "You have to help me" she added.

I held her under her arms and helped her sit up before I stood up and held her hand trying to pull her up. She cried as I held her next to me and tried to walk. Her legs kept giving out and she would almost fall but I would have to catch her. We stepped over the pile of 3 or 4 men at the entrance and started to walk down the hallway. Once we stepped out into the main area I urgently tried to search for Bills attention but he was nowhere in sight.

I sighed and pushed our way through to the exit and closer to the car. I opened my car door carefully placing Ashley in the back seat as she cried.

"I need to get the others" I said softly rubbing her arm as she lightly nodded.

I ran back inside and began to shove through the crowd until I found Bill and the others. "We have to leave now!" I demanded as I tried to keep my voice low.

"No were having fun" he slurred.

"Something happened" I snapped. "It's not safe" I added.

"What happened?" he said grabbing Bree.

"We have to go!" I yelled.

"Okay I'll get everyone" he groaned.

I quickly got out of the crowd and ran back to my car. I got into the back seat with Ashley and lifted her up. I wrapped my arms around her as she sobbed. I had an idea of what might have happened. I wanted to go back in there and kill every last of them, but I couldn't. Ashley needed me right now.

...

I grabbed a oversized shirt and walked closer to the bed. I helped Ashley take her dress off and put the shirt on. I could tell how weak she was. She had told me she had taken a pill, but I had no idea what it could have been. I guided her to lay down and placed a blanket over her shriving body and got up.

"Please stay" she said softly as I opened the door.

I looked at the bed then the door handle. I shut the door and joined her in the bed. I laid on my back looking out the large window at the full moon which lit the dark. I turned and looked at Ashley as her face glistened in the moonlight. I watched as a few tears slipped down her cheek before she looked up at me. I looked away slowly then she moved closer placing her head in my armpit and her left arm wrapped around my stomach.

...

Ashley's POV

I slowly fluttered my eyes open as I winced. I was in so much pain. I lifted my head up from Toms chest and sat up. I looked out of the large window at the blue skies before tears started to fall down my face. I held my hand over my mouth trying to quiet the cries so I wouldn't walk up Tom.

I quietly got up from the bed and walked straight into the bathroom and turned on the water. I stepped into the shower letting the boling hot water dowse my body before grabbing my loofa. I began to scrub at my skin trying to defeat the feelings of the man's hands. No matter how hard I scrubbed I still felt the ruff touch of the men. I started to sob harder as I scrubbed. I sat down on the shower floor in tears. Everything hitting me at once.

...

I finally built the courage to stand up and walk out of the shower as tears still fell down my cheeks. I wrapped a towel over my body and walked out of the bathroom and searched through my clothes. I picked an outfit and walked back into the bathroom and threw on the large jumper and shorts. I walked back out of the bathroom and fell back into the bed. I turned over and curled up into a ball and stared at the blank wall Infront of me. I didn't have the energy to go out. I didn't even want to be awake so I couldn't be consumed in my own thoughts.