Introduction ~

A Fake Marriage of Convenience.

Jeon Jungkook 🚬

AGE: 28 years Old.
Jeon Jungkook is the oldest son of 3 kids, of the Jeon Family, His Father is one of the most famous CEOs in the world, making Jungkook rich and popular as well, As Next in line to take over the company, Jungkooks happiness is unmatched, that is before he hears his father say..

"I'll give you the company, when you give me a daughter-in-law"

Hell no. From a very young age Jungkook despised love, he saw no meaning in it. But when a man is desperate. He will do anything.

ANYTHING.

And fate seemed to have brought him in the right place, at the right time.

Kim Y/n 🍓

GE: 23Y/n loved colors, wether it was the color of the sky or the color of the flowers, and she always followed her dream, but it wasn't easy, competition and scholarship came in the way, which eventually led to lack of money

GE: 23
Y/n loved colors, wether it was the color of the sky or the color of the flowers, and she always followed her dream, but it wasn't easy, competition and scholarship came in the way, which eventually led to lack of money. She lived in a small apartment with two roomates, but she was happy.

But what she didn't know these two roomates, and their idea to force her to the club. Would change her life forever.

A story of love,emotions, differences and power here's to Mr Jeon's Wife to be.

_-_-_-__-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
☁️: you guys ready? Cause I'm not 😭
Enjoy~ have fun muah muah ~

Until next time~
-Ava <3