SEVEN: In the middle of nowhere.

"inside this place is warm.
Outside it starts to pour."
(Sweater weather by the Neighborhood)
_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_

Kim Y/n 🍓
I looked at jungkook who drove in silence. The vein in his forehead look like it was about to burst. I stared at him, before looking out the window again.

The car stopped, I looked outside, we weren't even home. We were just in an outskirt place. Jungkook groaned, trying to start the car again.

"Fuck!" He yelled, hitting the steering wheel as I flinched. "Is the car not starting?" I asked slowly, as he sighed before sitting up and nodding. "I'll call mom" i said. As he looked at me. "There's no signal.." I said softly. As he groaned.

"It just keeps getting worse." He said. As I stared at him for a minute. Before slowly tangling my fingers in his long hair. It was soft and fluffy. Almost made me smile. He looked at me. As I passed him a soft smile.

"Can..i uh um. Hug you?" He asked, making me smile, I nodded, he slowly put his head on my lap, making me smile. Suddenly the pitter patter of raindrops could be heard on the window, as I looked outside. "It's raining" i said.

"That's what was left" he said. Making me chuckle. He turned around, now looking up at me. "I dated Lia for 2 years and she cheated on me." He said, as I sighed nodding.

"I'm sorry that happened to you" I mumbled, as he smiled. "I'm kinda glad it happened" he said, looking into my eyes. As I softly smiled knowing what he meant.

"Anyways, I need this." He said, slowly, sitting back up in his seat. We both sighed. Looking at the water pour down, I slowly put my head on his shoulder.

"So how are we gonna get out now?" I asked him, as he shrugged. "Let the rain stop. And that's when I can really arrange something" he said softly. Making me nod.

He made me feel warm and fuzzy I'm the inside. I knew if I was with someone else. I would've been freaking out on the fact that we were in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night. But something about him. And his aura. Made me feel safe and protected.

As I slowly felt my eyes shutting. Before I drifted off in my own dreams.

ೃ⁀➷

J

eon Jungkook ☁️
I watched her as she slept, her chest going up and down. As peace filled her face. Is it creepy that I'm staring so much? Who cares honestly.

I watched her eyes, pink lips, chubby cheeks. And her small hands holding my arm. As I leaned closer to her face, staring at her. Something about her made my heart melt.

I wanted to take her away from this world. Keep her all to myself. Protect her from all hate and hurt. Shit it's not been long and I'm already falling for her aren't i?

I scoffed. Grinning to myself. Realising how I'm falling. Realising how every thought of mine is related to her. Guess I broke my own rule huh? Don't fall in love. Ahhhh I leaned back. Looking at it pour outside. Carefully moving her hand from mine. I took off my jacket, placing it over her.

As I watched her sleep. Before I slept myself.
-
It was currently 9:32 in the morning. I opened the hood of the car. Trying to see what the problem was. When i young. I used to spend alot of time in the garage so.