FIFTEEN: Protecting Her.

"I had all and then most of you some and now none of you"
(The Night we met by Lord Huron)
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-__--_-_-

The door shut slowly behind Jungkook, he had finally succeeded in putting y/n to sleep telling her that everything would be okay. He looked calm on the outside, but inside he was boiling.

Walking downstairs where everyone waited for him, their heads turned to him as he sat on the couch. "Do you want her dead?" Taehyung asked, as Jungkook shook his head.

"No need for bloodshed. I want her humiliated"

ೃ⁀➷

Jeon Jungkook ☁️
I sat in my office chair, as I read through the files like I usually do. My door slid open as I looked at the person, realising it was Lia. She smirked at me, as I took my glasses off.

"How may I help you?" I asked. As she slowly approached me, a little giggle following as she sat on my lap, making me wanna push her onto the ground and slam her head right on- I took a deep breath.

As she brought her face close to mine, i moved away slightly. "Awww c'mon kook? Why can't you just love me huh?" She said, her hand shaking around my neck.

"I told you. I would ruin that whole girls life. Cause she's just a little low life with nothing ahead of her" she giggled.

"I still love you, so I didn't say anything was fake. Which was the hardest! But you love me now don't you hm? And i don't want to ruin your reputation hm?"

I didn't say a word.

"C'mon baby~" she giggled. Placing a card on my desk she got up.

"My wedding card. Appa wants me to get married, but I only want to marry you. So come steal me away? Cause I know you will." She said kissing my cheeks and going out.

"Did you get it hyung?" I asked. As Jimin handed me the camera. "She's one sick sick delusional bitch" Jimin Hyung said making me laugh. "I know" I smiled, wiping my cheek with my handkerchief.
-
I entered home, as the smell of food took over me. I smiled, taking off my coat and slowly walking to the kitchen. I smiled looking at her, leaning against the wall I watched, as she cooked.

Slowly walking behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist, snuggling my head in her neck, making her gasp and giggle. "What are you doing-" she said in a soft voice. As I smiled, breathing in her scent, that calmed me immediately.

She turned around to face me, as I kissed her forehead. "Where is so much love coming from?" She said, as I grabbed her waist tickling her, making her burst into a laughter which I wanted in my veins.

I hadn't heard for a long time. I continued to tickle her laughing with her as she screamed and squealed. Before we both fell on the couch. She laughed, making me smile.

"Your so beautiful" i said, taking in her features that I love so much.

"I'm ugly to everyone outside tho..aren't i?" She asked, tears brimming her eyes, as my heart hurt and broke. I dragged her into this. This is all my fault. She shouldn't be the one hurting.

"They don't y/n. They don't sweetheart. And if they do. What matter is what you think of yourself." I said, as she sniffed.

"I'm a horrible person." She said, tears finally falling asleep she broke into sobs, pulling her into my arms, I kissed her forehead. "Your the most sweetest and beautiful girl ever. Your kind hearted and your worth it. I know you are princess. Don't let people bring you down." I said kissing her forehead.

"Have hope y/n."
_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-