SEVENTEEN: Silent Treatment.

"cause I'm off my face. In love with you."
(off my face by Justin Bieber)
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Jeon Jungkook ☁️
"I'm sorry I messed up. No no I'm sorry I love you. No that's worse.  I love you baby please- what am I doing!" I hit my head with the bouquet as I stood at the front door. Taking a deep breath I walked inside.

Silence engulfed the house, making me sigh. Slowly walking up the bedroom, my eyes fell on her. Quietly folding the clothes as I sat beside her, but she didn't even look at me.

"I'm sorry sweetheart" I said, in a soft voice offering her the bouquet and chocolates, but she didn't accept them nor look at me

"Baby i love you." I said, pushing the chocolates and flowers further. "They're your favourites I went all the way to your favourite shop you know how far it is." I said, as she snatched the things from me making me flinch slightly.

But still she didn't look at me nor say a word. She just got up and walked away, I followed her, as I watched her putting the flowers in some water and chocolates in the fridge

I sighed, following her around like a small puppy, i wanted to hear her voice and look into her eyes. I miss it already. "Baby please talk to me, I'm sorry I'm horrible" I said, but she just left me standing there, as she walked into the bathroom slamming the door.

My mother shook her head at me as I walked towards her "eommmaaa" whining li.ke a child. "You can't Eomma this jungkook you're literally engaged." She said. As I rolled my eyes.

"You and her are the same!" I said, before walking upstairs again. I took a shower and waited as I heard the door open.

I smiled at her, but she just lay down beside me, back facing me.

I sighed. "Y/n. Will you please talk to me?" I said, but she was adamant. She stayed there, not talking not even looking at me.

"Fine! Stay like that!" I said, my temper was finally bursting as I went out on the balcony. Taking out a cigarette I lit it up, and put it to my lips, letting out a puff of smoking, I sighed, pressing the bridge of my knows and leaning on the railing.

Suddenly I felt a presence beside me and i knew it was her, the vanilla scent never fails to make me calm.

"You want me to forgive you and then do things I don't like." She said, her eyes moving to my cigarette, as I sighed, stamping it and looking out in front of me.

She moved closer to me as I didn't react.

"What she did was wrong. But you did was worse" she said, as I chuckled cockily. "That's the point" I said, earning a smack on my shoulder from her making me yelp.

"Again! Stop with this attitude!" She said as I nodded slowly. I sighed when her hand touched my face as I finally met her eyes again. "I was hurt but you healed me. What she did was wrong but you shouldn't have done that kook" she said softly.

As I closed my eyes taking in her words.
"The days following the incident you didn't talk sweetheart you didn't eat you didn't laugh. It was killing me i wanted to make her feel that. I was just so angry" I said clenching my fists as she hugged me making me melt instantly.

"Be careful next time okay?" She said, as I wrapped my arms around her tightly. "I'm sorry. I love you" i said, smiling and smashing my lips on hers.

I groaned pulling her closer and kissing her deeply, exploring every inch of her mouth as she gave in as well. Her hands wrapping around my neck. As I picked her up. Placing her on the railing and kissing her neck. Making her giggle.

"Stop-" she laughed, as I sucked into he neck, making her take out sounds that were like music to my ears. I pulled her lips on mine again as I continued to make out with her, taking out all the frustration and anger pent up. And melting it all up.

I picked her up moving towards the bed, as she laughed.
-
"I wonder if they've made up yet" his mother said making his dad chuckle. "Maybe" he said.

Ofcourse they had.

But it looks like their biggest secret was about to be revealed.
__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
🍓: I'm sad it's ending kinda.
I suck at writing I'm so disappointed I won't even hide it anymore 😭😭😭😭

Until next time.
Ava <3