SIXTEEN: Humiliation.

"tit for tat"
_-_-___-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-__-___-_____-_-_-_

The clinking of glasses echoed through the halls of the great mansion, everyone celebrating the youngest daughters engagement that took place in own backyard.

Smiling at everyone Choi raised his glass tapping it twice with his spoon, "today I would like to raise a toast to my beautiful daughter, who's the most kindest and sweetest person ever. And now she's getting the love she deserves" he said, as claps erupted from every corner.

The groom, Jaehyun lifted up his glass, making Lia chuckle. "Lia. My love, we've been together for a short while, but it's enough for me to know how honest and beautiful you are. And it's my duty to protect-"

The break of a glass was heard toward the back of the crowd which now had turned their head to the sound of the glass shattering.

And there stood Jungkook
With a smile on his face, making Lias blood run cold. She didn't expect him to show up. That was just a taunt. Slowly her mind started regretting everything.

Jungkook smiled walking towards the couple, before standing a few feet away from them. "I'm sorry I don't mean to interrupt. I just wanted to make a toast to Ms Choi..soon to be ms Lee." He said, raising his glass.

"Im Jeon Jungkook. CEO of Jeon Enterprises. And I'm the lucky man who lost this..snake."

"Watch your mouth jeo-" jaehyun was interrupted by a projecting light, projecting pictures of Lia and Someone else she had slept with. Jungkook smiled as he watched Lia stumble and as Jaehyuns mouth went off. His face went pale.

"Y-your cheating on me?" He asked, as Lia held his hand trying to explain. "N-no ofcours-"

"SOMEONE TURN THIS OFF!" choi said, as Jungkook chuckled. "See I said the same thing when my wife came home bruised and beaten because of your daughters antics. Did they stop? No. So why should I hm?" He said.

The projector kept playing pictures of Lia and her so called lover making out, then pictures of Lia throwing a tantrum and other embarassment that humiliated Lia.

Sone people laughed, some back talked, some even took pictures, Lia watched them. As tears slipped down her face.

"THIS MARRIAGE IS OVER!" Jaehyun said walking out, followed by a frantic choi. "No- son-"

Jungkook smirked, walking upto Lia and making her look at him.

"The next time you challenge me and hurt my wife. I'll do much much more than this." He said, fixing his hair and walking out, leaving Lia on the stage.

Humiliated and Shattered.

ೃ⁀➷

The door slammed behind Jungkook, as he met with y/n who was sitting on the couch. Somehow she looked furious. Jungkook looked  as y/n approached him. "Have you lost your mind?!" She yelled, showing pictures of what happened at the engagement.

As Jungkook put her wrist down. "She deserved it. She deserved it for what she did to you!" Jungkook yelled back, making y/n stumbled slightly but keep her stance.

"What is wrong with you? Is this how you handle things huh? By fighting fire with fire-"

"SHE SHOULDNT HAVE STARTED THE FIRE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" He yelled, making y/n flinch.

Hr groaned, ruffling his hair and walking away, as y/n walked and turned him around with his arm. "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF?? BY DOING THIS YOUR BECOMING HER! LIKE WHAT SHE DID!"

"LISTEN TO YOURSELF Y/N WHEN YOU WERE FUCKING WEEPING IN MY ARMS YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURT ME??" he yelled back.

"THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU DO THIS!"

"BE GLAD. I DIDNT KILL HER!" he yelled out, making y/n look at him in disbelief.

"What happened. Happened. You shouldn't have done this. You took it too far Jungkook." She said. As he rolled his eyes.

"Fuck yeah I Did what are you gonna do about it? What i Did was for you." He said his face leaning closer to hers.

"Well I don't like it." She said turning around and walking away.

"YEAH WALK AWAY! ALL THIS FUCKING SHIT I DID IS FOR YOU!" he yelled as she kept walking away. Jungkook yelled before smashing a vase kept nearby to him and walking out slamming the door.

Jungkooks parents has heard everything and watched the couple fight. They didn't even know who was write and who was wrong.

They just knew that they had to make these two talk to eachother rather than make a blunder like this.
-
Kim Y/n 🍓
I sniffed and wiped my tears, picking up the vase pieces. What Jungkook did was wrong, yes Lia was wrong what she did is close to unforgivable. But what he did was just reciprocating her acts.

I sighed, as I saw his mom approach me, I passed her a small smile. As she patted my back. "Fight happen..and Jungkook is a bit short tempered honey" she said as I nodded.

"I'm not saying I'm ungrateful for what he did mom..I just" I trailed off. I didn't even know what to say. She patted my back as I saw his dad sit infront of us.

"Jungkook filed a lawsuit against all the people that did harm to you when this false rumors came out y/n. Everyone who was there and insulted you who even laughed at you. Got suspended and have a lawsuit against them." His dad said, making my eyes go wide.

"Eomma what is he doing-"

"He really loves you y/n." His dad said, making me look at him. "His ways are not perfect...but I know with time you'll heal him." He said, making me sniff. "But for now appa. I don't want to talk to him. What he did was wrong. Even if I'm hurt..he can't do things this way right?" I said walking away, ignoring calls for my name.

ೃ⁀➷

Jungkooks mother sighed, as she took a seat beside his dad. "What are we going to do? I'm so worried, they haven't fought this bad." She said, as he chuckled slightly making her confused.

"What's so funny huh?" She asked, as he smiled. "They remind me of us. Jungkook as me always short tempered and you the kind one" he laughed, making her smile.

"I still remember our arguments and how you would apologise" she giggled.

"With a box of chocolates and a bouquet of roses and then you would give me silent treatment which would end in an amazing night" he teased, making her hit him.

"I just hope they'll be okay.."
_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_
🍓: where is this even going. I suck at writing man.

Until next time~
-ava <3