THIRTEEN: Rumors.

"isn't it lovely? All alone."
(Lovely by Billie)
_-_-_-_--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-

Kim Y/n 🍓
I smiled to myself, as I squealed in silence. HE LOVES ME. JEON JUNGKOOK LOVES ME AHHHHHHHHHHH doing a little dance. I giggled. Finally coming out of the bathroom, to be faced with him leaning on the door.

"What took you so long?" He asked, oh crap did he hear me squeal. "So excited aren't you?" He asked. So he did hear me squeal. I rolled my eyes trying to hide my blush. As he pulled me towards him pinning me to the wall.

"Your very adorable Mrs Jeon" he said. Making me roll my eyes, "I'm not Mrs Jeon yet Mr Jeon"
"Well for my family and buisness people you are aren't you." He said, making me push him.

"I'm getting late for university" I said, putting my coat on. "Want me to drop you?" He asked. Making me shake my head. "If anyone knows-"

"You'll be treated differently, I know sweetheart" he said, as I smiled, running up and kissing his cheek. "I'll see you at home tonight?' I said. Making him pull me in for another kiss. "Jungkook stop-" he cut me off by peppering my face with more kisses, making me laugh.

"I'm late!" I said. "One more baby please-" he said, as I giggled pushing him and running out. "I LOVE YOU!" I heard him yell as I yelled back
"I love you too!"

No wonder people love being in love
Especially with the right person.
-
(⚠️ FOLLOWING SCENES HAVE MENTIONS OF BULLYING
HARSH LANGUAGE ALONG WITH SENSITIVE CONTENT, SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER)

I stepped into University, as suddenly everyone's eyes were on me, at first I thought maybe I was hallucinating..but then it just kept getting more and more obvious.

I gulped, holding the straps of my bag tightly as I walked to my locker, people whispered to eachother as I passed them by, and some even laughed. What was going on. I got to my locker to see diffrent words written on it.

'freak', 'gold digger', 'two-faced'
My breath got heavier. What was going on. I pulled up my sleeve trying to rub it off, when suddenly I got pushed to the ground, making me yelp at the sudden impact. I looked up to the three girls.

They were my seniors. "Well well, I never liked you y/n but turns out your just like one of the sluts huh?" She said grabbing my hair, as I groaned in pain. "Let go!" I said, as she suddenly lifted up her phone.

My eyes widened, as the picture of me and Jungkook kissing infront of his house was uploaded, with the caption. 'Looks like Jungkook has alot of money, whores are everywhere'

Tears filled up my eyes, as the girl banged me back on the wall. "So tell me y/n. How much have you slept with him huh?  HE PAYS YOU FOR OVERNIGHT STAYS?!" She said making everyone laugh.

I looked at them, not knowing what to say or how to defend myself..this is what I was scared of..what do I do? My body was shaking and my mind wasnt working as I looked at everyone.

Laughing...
Laughing at me?

'what a freak' I heard someone whisper to someone else, as I started hearing what everyone was saying.

'thought she was nice, looks like gold diggers are hidden'

'NO WAY JUNGKOOK SLEPT WITH HER I HAVE A BETTER BODY BRO'

'hes such a famous CEO why would he choose her?'

'do you think she's good in bed?'

Were they saying it loud enough for me to hear? A small son broke out of my lips, as suddenly the girl infront of me slapped me, making my lip bleed. She grabbed my face for me to face her. "Our school doesn't have a place for whores like you." She said, as the bell rang. Everyone slowly went to their classes. I slowly got back up to my feet.

Do I go home? But I need to a presentation today..how will I? Everyone thinks..taking a deep breathe. I washed my face heading towards my classroom
-
"S-so the brush strokes end here and-" i stopped, my eyes on the four guys at the back, you were whistling at me and laughing. "An-and for the red color i used-"

"How much for a night y/n?" A guy asked as laughter followed throughout the class., as the teacher silenced him. "I'm sorry y/n maybe you can give it another day?" She said, looking down.

Was she embarassed too?
Did everyone thinks I was that bad?

Did they believe it?

I felt humilated. Felt like i was stripped into pieces. For things I didn't even do..was I that bad?

ೃ⁀➷

Jeon Jungkook ☁️
Stepping into my officer everyone stopped to look at me, as My secretary Jisoo came running to me. "Sir! Everyone is waiting for you in the meeting room we couldn't get your phone there's been a um problem." She said.

Making me nod, as we stepped into the meeting room. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN JUNGKOOK??" Namjoon hyung yelled, making me confused. "Jeez my phone switched off. I left my charger here"

"Jungkook. The news of you and y/n dating. It's out." Jimin Hyung said making my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. As Jisoo, presented the article on the smart board.

I walked forward in disbelief as I read the article.

Multi-Billionaire Jeon Jungkook, Dating Cheap Whore, for lust or for money?
Last night Jeon Jungkook was spotted kissing his personal toy outside his mansion. Looks like he loves playing with girls doesn't he? Poor Kim Y/n who's his personal toy. Looks like he pays her well. Even for overnights. Incase some of you want more information on what they do at night contact her! At 784-_-

She's such a greed for money that she might stay with you too!

He's doing it for lust
And she's doing it for money.

Looks like gold diggers are everywhere!

My jaw clenched, as I gripped the pen in my hand tightly, causing it to crack. Clenching my fists. I knew exactly who did this.

And I'm gonna fucking kill her.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_--_-_-
🍓: disclaimer:
This is a bit sensitive and I'm really sorry if it's a bit triggering? There's no hate to anyone or anything like that. It's purely for entertainment purposes.

Until next time~
-Ava <3