EIGHTEEN: Fear.

"Take me back to the night we met."
(The night we met by Lord Huron)
_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-

Rubbing his eyes Jungkook sat up from his bed, waking up from his slumber. He looked at y/n. All wrapped under the sheets and smiled, caressing her hair, and tucking it behind her ears.

She smiled. "How are you up so early?" She said, her eyes still closed as she snuggled in more. He chuckled "can't I be?" He said, as she smiled, sitting up and covering herself.

"You're acting like i didn't spend the whole night remembering every inch." He said, as she rolled her eyes, hitting his head. He groaned and then chuckled, grabbing her and tickling her, making her gasp and yelp which soon turned into a river of laughter.

Picking her up, as the silk sheet fell off of them, he placed her in the bathtub. "Let's clean you up?" He asked, as she giggled. "What a gentleman I have?" She said.

"Well what kind of a man am i if I'm not gentle after being rough?" He said, kissing her cheeks making her giggle.

Filling the tub with water and bubbles, Jungkook got into the tub, pulling y/n close to him. Taking some shampoo in his hands and massaging her hair.

After a long silence, y/n broke it. "Jungkook..what about your parents? Won't we tell them everything?" She asked, as he looked at her. Smiling. "Later ofcourse we will."

"But jungkook-"
"Y/n. I promise later we will." He said. Making her nod. And lay on his chest. As he took her warmth closing his eyes.

-Flashback-
( The Afternoon before Jungkook and Y/n met at the club for the first time.)

"You left chois daughter at the table I forgive you" his dad said, making Jungkook smile. "Look dad. I'm just not ready for marriage-"

"I know son." He said, cutting his son of and sitting down at the chair. "But when I got the business I was married and I had you already. I want to see the same for yours. So if you've come to negotiate..I'm sorry. I'm not changing my mind." He said.

Making Jungkook nod, as he looked out the window.  "I only want the best for you son." He said, making Jungkook nod.

"Okay then. Let me take the responsibility of finding my bride." He said making his father's eyes gleam. "Really? Your willing to try?" He said, a smile on his face. As Jungkook nodded.

"Well then. I'll send you whatever I have to help, but remember son. She has to be from a high class family, you know people like us don't mix with the low class." He said smiling. Something in his words angered Jungkook.

"What's so wrong about being low class?" He asked suddenly, catching his father off guard. "They're not our kind son. That's all. We don't belong with them. Anyways! Make sure she comes from a good home." He said giggling and making his way out.

(1 hour before y/n and Jungkook met at the bar)

"AND I LOVE SPA DAY WITH MY GIRLIES!!" the girl who was wearing barely any clothes spoke infront of him. As Jungkook Jimin and Yunjin sat opposite In three chairs,behind a table, as girls came and went.

All afternoon, Jungkook had tried a new strategy. Calling girls to his office, setting it up as if it were a talent show and asking when what and how about themselves. Ans since his father wanted 'rich' girls.

All he was getting wasted brats.

He groaned pressing the buzzer as in telling Taehyung to move to the next girl.
"Yah jungkook chill let's go for a drink." Taehyung said.

As they nodded.

ೃ⁀➷

Jeon Jungkook ☁️
I watched as y/n helped jiwon water the plants with his small hands, making her giggle at his mini achievements. I imagined as if jiwon were our child.

The only person I want to see carrying our child is y/n. And I want to see her as my wife. And the mother of our children. Wait that's the same thing?.

I just want her as mine. Nowadays, y/n has been asking alot to reveal the truth. She says it makes her feel guilty. But everyday I tell her no.

If my father knows that we faked this, that we faked her personality, that she's a normal girl and not some high class brat. My y/n will be taken away from me.

I can't let that happen. Not at any cost.

Taking a deep breathe, and breaking my thoughts, I walked towards them, picking up Jiwon on my shoulders.

Making the entire family laugh.

ೃ⁀➷

Kim Y/n🍓
I smiled, picking up the trays of chocolate chip cookies and putting it on the table. "Waaah It smells Amazing!" Yunjin squealed before eating, Jungkooks mother laughed, taking some on her plate.

"It's my grandmother's recipe. She left it for me at the orpha-" I stopped realising what i was saying, biting my lip. "Orphan?" His mother asked, as I chuckled.

"Um. My dad! He funds alot of orphanages and my grandma uses to make these cookies for the kids!" I said, making up a Lie quickly as she laughed.

"For a second you scared me." She said making my smile slowly drop.

Jungkook entered, fixing his shirt as I stared at him. "Ahh look at my ugly brother" yunjin said, making his flick her forehead.

"Alright I'm going to work." He said, as he came to me, planting a kiss on my cheek. As I smiled. Following him to the gates

When we stopped looking at Jungkooks dad.
And behind him Lia.

Jungkooks dad looked furious
Jungkook put his arm infront of me putting me at the back of him.

As a loud slap was heard, making me flinch.

"HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME JEON JUNGKOOK???!?"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-
☁️: uh oh-

Until next time~
-Ava <3