-EPILOGUE-

"and then and then?" A little voice said. Making Jungkook chuckle, "and then Eomma and appa came home and 9 months later Eunwoo was born" he said. Making y/n hit him.

"That part was unnecessary" she said. "He asked. And i answered-" Jungkook said looking at her grumpily.

The little girl looked at jungkook "what about me appa? Where was i? How did I come here?" She asked. Jungkook took a breath about to continue when y/n picked the little girl up.

"My Aera has alot of questions doesn't she?" She asked, making the girl giggle.

"Time for bed, even you eunwoo baby" she said holding the boys hand and laying them on the bed.

Jungkook leaned on the door frame, watching as the woman he loved put their children to sleep. He smiled when she tucked them in. Kissing their foreheads goodnight as the waves at their dad, making him wave back.

She smiled closing the door, only to be faced with Jungkook pinning her to it. "Won't I get my goodnight kiss?" He asked leaning onto her, as she pushed him, but he didn't budge, instead he picked her up and smashed his lips on hers

She laughed into the kiss, and soon gave in, they bumped into the wall, as the painting fell. y/n smacked Jungkook as she put it up again, making them look at the painting.

The painting of hope, where y/n first got hope. The day Jungkook called her to the carnival.

Jungkook giggled.

He picked her up and walked to the bed, slamming the door behind them.

Looks like
Aera and Eunwoo were gonna get a sibling.
_--__-_-_--_-_-__-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--__--_
🍓: i hope I didn't disappoint-

Until next time~
-Ava <3