TWENTY: Psychotic Behaviour.

"got me fucked up."
(GMFU by Odetari,6arelyhuman)
_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_

-5 months Later-

"Are you blind?" Jungkooks voice came out. As the employee infront of him shiver. "I ASKED. ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND!??" he yelled, as the employee flinched.

Fixing his glasses, he bowed "i-im sorry sir- i-il be more careful" "your fired."

"W-what"
"I SAID YOUR FUCKING FIRED GET OUT!" his voice echoed through the office making everyone on the floor filled with fear. As the poor boy stumbled out.

Pushing all the files, pens papers everything off the table Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair in anger. Jimin entered the office his eyes widening at the sight.

For five fucking months. I've not seen her face. I call her but she doesn't pick up. I haven't fucking found. Lia either that bitch messed up my fucking life and ran away.

My father on the other hand was still being an asshole. MOTHERFUCKER STILL HAD THE GUTS TO FUCKING ASK ME TO GET MARRIED. So I denied. I don't even talk to him anymore.

I want y/n I fucking need y/n.

My thoughts were snapped out of when Jimin Hyung spoke.

"Jungkook. Everyone outside is terrified and we are worried will you please stop-"

"I'll do whatrver the fuck. I want." Jungkook said, sitting in his chair and lighting a cigarette. Smoke going out of his lips.

"We found Lia jungkook." Jimin said. Making him raise his head.
-
"LET ME GO!" Lia squealed, earning another slap from Yunjin who stopped when Jungkook told her to.

Getting up from his chair, he held Lias chin. "My wife always told me never to fight fire with fire. So I'm here to put an end today instead." He said.

The sound of a gun loading was heard, as Lia held his feet. "P-please please I'm sorry Jungkook I was just so in lo-" her head was smashed onto the wall by yunjin as instructed by Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled, crouching down to Lias bleeding figure. He chuckled. "I'll leave you. But. I'll leave you. With nothing." He said making Lia confused but then he continued.

"Help your dad find a new job." He said. Making Lia grab his feet. "Please Jungkook we will come on the streets" he kicked her off. "Baby that's exactly what I want." He said chuckling and abruptly sobbing and pulling her up by her hair.

"You open your mouth to my dad. And your dad will have a bullet in his mouth" he said. Leaving her and Yunjin in that room. As screams came out of it soon as yunjin did whatever she wanted. Until she was satisfied.

ೃ⁀➷

Kim Y/n🍓
I sighed, putting the final stroke of varnish I'm the painting. As I looked at it. A smile on my face. Hope. He gave me hope, I smiled looking at the painting.

It was us, at the carnival. The first time I actually felt proper hope. He's my light that got dimmed. My smile dropped recalling what happened. Tears gathered in my eyes. As I sniffed.

"You okay?" A voice said, making me look at the person. "Mingyu hey" i smiled, as he gave me a small smile sitting beside me. "Something wrong?" He asked. As I shook my head.

"I don't know" I didn't want to reveal anything to him, cause I knew even if I wanted to, or had to i would've started crying. He looked at the painting, and smiled. "Wow this is beautiful." He said. As I nodded.

"Who's the lucky guy?" He asked, making me chuckle. "Um a good friend." I said as he smiled.  "Um hey uh if you want we can go out for coffee it can cheer you up a bit?" He asked, as I smiled at his friendly take.

"Yeha yeah sure thanks" i said walking out with him.
-
I laughed, smacking the table at another joke Mingyu had cracked, "yeah yeah she did." Mingyu said. Making me laugh. I smiled. "Damn you have one kind of a fiancé" I said. Making him laugh. "She is one of a kind."

"Hey um I'll go pay the bill." He said, as I nodded looking out the window, which made my smile drop.

Jungkook, sunglasses on his face, leaning on his car. His hair longer than the last time I saw. A cigarette in his hand. As he looked directly at me. My heart was beating like a drum as I gulped looking away.

Mingyu sat infront of me, as I forced a smile on my face. "You good?" He asked, as I glanced one more time at Jungkook across the street and nodded.  "Y-yeah I'm okay." I said, as we got up and I walked with Mingyu.

My eyes were on Jungkook as mingyu kept talking. I saw him chuckle and throw the cigarette before getting into his car.

The way he was. It wasn't my Jungkook, the soft aura was gone. It scared me.

What had happened to my Jungkook?
_-_-____-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
☁️: is it making sense?

Until next time~
-Ava <3