NINETEEN: I love you so.

"please let me go.."
( I love you so by The Walters)
_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_----_-_-___-_-_---_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jeon Jungkook ☁️
"Appa. Let's sit and talk and I'll tell you everything." Another slap is what I got in return of my words. Making y/n gasp behind me. My hand slowly held her hand behind me. Caressing her hand with my thumb.

"I RAISED YOU FED YOU AND YOU REPAY ME WITH LIES!" he yelled, my mother grabbed his arm "at-atleast listen to him-" pushing her aside. I almost pounced on him for that. But I held it in.

"You don't know what the fuck he's doing. HOW HEA LIED TO US! THANKS TO LIA I CAME TO KNOW EVERYTHING" He said, making me clench my jaw. Lia smiled. But then changed her expression, fake sobbing and running away to her car.

My dad's gaze then turned to y/n. "And you. You little low life-"

"You watch your mouth when your talking to my wife!" I bursted. I didn't know what happened i just didn't like it. It fucking fueled me in anger.

My father scoffed. "See how you've become because of this wretch!" He said. Making me rage towards him only to be stopped by y/n. "He's your dad..Jungkook stop this." Making me look at her in shock.

ೃ⁀➷

"M-Mr Jeon..please don't be mad at us. I-i promise we know this started as a fake..but I really love your son..i promise-" But soon y/n met with the floor being pushed my Jungkooks dad, making her look up at him.

Jungkook raged, but he couldn't walk forward. He was being held back by his dad's guards, struggling he grunted and groaned, yelling. As he watched y/n get dragged by his father in tears. Out of the door into the pouring rain.

She looked back at him one last time, as a tear slipped from his eyes. Before his father threw her onto the steps of their mansion. Jungkook was pissed. He was furious. "LET ME FUCKING GO!" he yelled pulling away easily from the guards cause he was stronger than them.

He ran to y/n.
"You walk out that door Jungkook and your not my son anymore." His father said making Jungkook stop.

"So be it." He said. But y/n stopped him.

She smiled, as tears fell down her face. "Don't do this to your family kook" she said, her hand caressing his face. As he held it, connecting his forehead with hers.

"I can't do this to you either y/n. Please..." He said, his voice almost in a whisper. His anger finally turning into tears. She smiled. "And i can't live with you being ripped apart from your family.." she said crying.

"I told you you asshole be nice to Lia!" She said trying to make him laugh. As she hugged him once last time.

"I love you y/n..." He said, as he cried into her arms.

"Please let me go,Jungkook...we both know we can't. And we knew from the start we couldnt
..." She said, kissing his forehead, but turning away.

As he cried calling out her name like a child, his feet giving up as he fell on his knees. His hand going on his face. As he noticed a small shine in the ground, picking it up he realises it was y/ns necklace.

He held onto it.

He wanted y/n. And he would get her. There's no one else he would love.
No one else he would marry.
Ans no one else he wanted more than her.

Gripping her necklace tightly in his hands. He was ready to give up everything. And kill everyone. That came in his way.
_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-
🍓: I hope you cried.

Until next time~
-Ava <3