TWENTY ONE: Mine.

"you belong to me."
(House of Balloons by The Weekend)
_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-__-

Y/n sighed, opening her door to the apartment, when suddenly someone pulled her back and pinned her against the door making her scream. Jungkook stared at her. As she looked at him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??" she pushed him, breathing heavily. As he chuckled. "Why? Can't I surprise my wife?" He asked, as she looked away "leave Jungkook. stop this." She said. When he grabbed her pinning her hands by her head.

"Who was he?" He asked, making y/n furrow her eyebrows. "Who?" She asked. "You know damn well who y/n" he said, as she struggled. "He's a friend now move and get out!" She said.

"What's his name." He asked, making her frown and push him. "What is wrong with you?!" She said, making Jungkook laugh and sit and lean on the sofa.

"I've called you about a hundred times in the past 5 months y/n." He said. "Are you avoiding me now?" He asked.

"Have you forgotten everything you just threw everything away?" He asked his voice almost like a whisper. As tears gathered in y/ns eyes as she looked away.

"What else would I have done Jungkook." She asked. "COME BACK TO ME!" he yelled. "You know we can't Jungkook."

He pulled her towards him. "Please y/n." He said, getting onto his knees and hugging her waist. "It's not- please Jungkook" she said, her hands going on her face as she cried.

"Please y/n. Fuck my father man. Please y/n, please" he begged like a child, y/n moved away from him, turning her back towards him as she cried. "Go away!" She yelled.

"Fine." He said, walking out and slamming the door. Walking out into the rain towards his car. But suddenly something made him stop as he turned to look at y/n standing outside in the rain a few feet away from him.

She let out a sob before running and jumping into his arms. As she cried hugging him tightly. Making him sigh, tears coming out of his eyes as he smiled. Arms wrapping tightly around y/n.

He wouldn't let her go. No matter what happened. He closed his eyes tightly wrapping his arms around her.

"I love you Jungkook..but I can't..I can't ruin your life-"

"Your ruining my life by not being with me y/n. Your ruining my dreams" he said, kissing her hands.

Jungkook sighed.
"I don't care now. Wether my father kicks me out. I will come with you. Your mine Kim Y/n and i won't stop until I get you." He said, getting into his car.

"JUNGKOOK NO! STOP!" she said but he had already zoomed away.

She stood there crying.

What was he going to do?

She was helpless.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-___--_-_-__-
🍓: short one. It's ending soon. Jsjdjdjdjd after this I'm thinking of a more emotional one? Maybe? Idk?

I changed the coverrrr idk whyy

Until next time~
-Ava <3

(WERE SO CLOSE TO A 100 FOLLOWERS THANK YOUUUU SMMM)