THREE: An Agreement.

"Heart to Heart"
(Heart to heart by Mac DeMarco)

_-_-_-_--__-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-

Kim Y/n 🍓
The door slammed behind me as I rushed out of the place, with the guy running behind me "CMON! THINK ABOUT IT! YOUR A STUDENT! ILL-"

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND PRETTY BOY?" I asked, as he smirked "you think I'm pretty?" He said, I rolled my eyes "stop. I don't want anything do with it, no one knows were married there's no legal documents JUST TAKE THE RING OFF-"

"$20,000". He said, making me look at him. "You sir. ARE UNBELIEVABLE" I said stomping away, does he think I'm some slut? THAT I WOULD STAY AS HIS SUGAR BABY, DOES HE WANNA BE A DADDY OR SOME-

"$80,000" He said, making me stop.
"Per month of our fake marriage. It will be for public eyes only, no hugs no kisses in private I won't even touch you. Just business." He said making me turn around and look at him.

80,000 would help alot. LIKE ALOT. I would even get a proper microwave..paints and even canvases the hell I can get a house with that much money. I can finally but those new sneakers i wanted-

"Yes or no?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets. "F-fine" I said, hesitance still in my voice.

"Then we have ourselves a deal" he says, shaking my hand, as I pulled it away, making him scoff. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. Son of Jeon Min-hyuk of Jeon Enterprises, and heir to it." He said as I sighed.

"Kim Y/n, im just an art student" he smiled at my words, "how adorable" he said leaning closer to my face, as I felt the heat to my cheeks, he was handsome. Hot and charming and the fact that I couldn't remember anything of the 'night' I spent with him made me all flustered.

And now he's acting this way-
Before I could run away, he grabbed my hand, giving me his business card.

"I'll meet you tonight at 7. To discuss and tell you more sound good?" He asked, as I looked at him. "I'll pick you up." He said, as I nodded.

What the hell am I doing?
-
Water spat out of Ryunjins mouth. "YOU DID WHAT?!" she said, as I looked at them nervously , "well- MINNIE SHOULDNT HAVE SENT ME FOR DRINKS-"

"don't blame this on me" Minnie said calmly, patting her face with a compact. I sighed. "Although one way it's good" Ryunjin said. "You'll get money move out, and your art will sell, he said he's a business men. It's like jackpot" she said, smiling.

"Well if I'm moving out. I'm taking you two with me out of this shit hole" I said, when Minnie giggled, "sooo~ he's handsome huh?" She asked, as I smiled unconsciously. "Uh yeah"

I couldn't believe how..I had just slept with an unknown man, apparently got married to him, Yet it didn't bother me. I saw good in him, something in his eyes I guess..or something in my heart, mentally preparing me for something bigger.

ೃ⁀➷

Y/n sat in her pink dress, looking at her watch which read 6:55pm. He would be here any moment, and that's when she got a text from him. Gathering herself, she bid Ryunjin and Minnie goodbye, and walked down.

Coming out of the building. She saw him, leaning on the car, smoking a cigarette. She was stuck there for a while since he hasn't noticed her yet, she took time to admire him for a sec, before he turned to her, dropping the cigarette and smashing it.

"You've dressed up"he said smiling, crossing his arms, as y/n looked away. "For me?" He asked, as she glared at him, making him chuckle as he opened the car door for her, driving her to a restaurant.

The drive was quiet, with a few glances and stares they finally reached their destination.
-
Seating themselves, Jungkook smiled at y/n. "So. Um. Let's talk?" He asked, placing his hands on the table, as she nodded.

"I want you to pretend to be my wife, for 80,000 dollars, I'll pay you every month. And all you have to do is, meet my parents, and certain events and stay with me at my place." The last sentence made y/n look up.

"Stay with you?" He nodded.
"At your place?" He nodded again.

"Why?" She asked.
"Well. You have to make my parents, well my dad believe. That your my wife. Now we're not married if we're living seperately are we?"

She sighed. "Why are you even doing all this?" She asked, making him chuckle. "Ever since I was 17, I've worked at my dad's company. I did my studies in the UK. And came back to do business again, my father originally was going to sign the entire enterprise on my name. Which has been my dream to own. Something to call my own but now.." he trailed off taking a deep breathe.

"Since I was never interested in marriage or love, which basically means they won't get future heirs, my dad has forced me on dates with rich brats and honestly I didn't like them so. My dad decided that he would sign the company to me. On the day I sign my marriage papers." He said, looking y/n in the eyes.

Somehow y/n felt bad for him, he did deserve the company, and his dad was basing it on something he wasn't comfortable with.

"Alright. I'll do it." She said, as he smiled. "I'll transfer 30,000 as a bonus to you" he said. As somehow she was hesitant. Should she ask him not to send the money?

"No need for a bonus.." she said, making him confused. "When the work starts..I need to earn it." She said, while looking at her plate. As his eyes softened at her words, a small smile on his lips.

"Well. I respect that ." he spoke.

"We can meet my parents this Sunday, tell them everything." He said, making her nod.

"But, We can't let you meet them like this." He said, looking at her up and down. "What do you mean?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well. They want a rich girl. So they'll get one, start moving your stuff to my place tomorrow, then we will go shopping." He said.

"Shopping?" She asked.

"A makeover sweetheart."
_-_--__--_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-__--_-_-_-_-_--_-
☁️: what's your favourite emoji rn?
Mines this one 🍓 I love strawberries~

-Until next time~
-Ava <3