FOUR: A Makeover.

"she looks just like a dream..the prettiest girl I've ever seen"
(Something about you by Eyedress,Dent May)
_-_-__--_-_-_-__-_--__--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_

Rain poured down, potter patter, as Y/n stood at the door looking at her watch, then at the rain outside, when a black Mercedes pulled up into the driveway, and she knew exactly who it was.
All day, Stuff was moving in and out of y/ns house.

Ryunjin and Minnie had been a bit upset at first, but later on accepted it, Jungkook was not picking up y/n for a so called makeover.

As said by him, his parents were flying in from New York on Sunday, so he had little time to make y/n. 'acceptable' to which y/n had agreed.

Moving downstairs, as she walked up to the gates of her apartment complex, she was about to come out of the shed, when Jungkook yelled "wait!" He said, as the rain poured down, he got out of the car opening an umbrella, and running towards y/n.

Taking her to the car, realising he's getting y/n wet, Jungkook removed himself from the umbrella, completely shading y/n as she stared at him, was he really getting wet because of her.

He opened the car door, as she continued to stare at him, making her confused. "What?" He asked, which made her snap out of her thoughts, quickly taking a seat in the car.

He sat in the drivers seat, as she stared at him, soaked up in the rain. Because of her.

But did he really do that because of her? Or is he practicing or something?

She smiled to herself, as he started the car, glancing at her from time to time. "Something funny?" He asked, a grin on his face. As she smiled. "Nothing"

ೃ⁀➷

Kim Y/n 🍓
We walked into the mall, as I looked around, I had never been to this mall before, it looked more expensive and luxurious, damn.

Walking into a store, the staff greeted us, bowing to Jungkook, it felt a bit odd, since I was standing right beside him. they smiled at us, offering us juice and water, as I accepted with a smile on my face.

"Welcome Mr Jeon! I'm so happy you store our store to shop" A man smiled, I'm guessing he's the owner. "Mhm. Show us your best dresses." Jungkook said simply, his tone completely different then how he spoke to me.

Did he not like this man?

Letting out and awkward chuckle, he led us into a private dressing, where the female staff bought our atleast 5 racks of diffrent dresses, my mouth opened up. As I looked at the price on one of the dresses. $5000?!? That's my 3 month salary wtf-

I turned around, watching as Jungkook sat down on the couch, the owner talking to the female staffs telling them to give us elite luxury.

I walked up to Jungkook. "I-i can't pay $5000 for a dress Jungkook!" I raised my voice slightly.

As he smiled. "Don't worry Darling. It's on me. Afterall. I owe you" he said. Keeping his black card on the table, making the owner twitch with excitement, probably on how much money he was going to get.

Because by the looks of it. Jungkook wasn't here to buy just one. Dress.
-
I shuffled through the dresses trying to find ones I liked. They were all pretty, all elegant and beautiful. I smiled. I wish I could live like this all the time.

"Pick 4 dresses atleast for now." Jungkook said, as I looked at him, "won't that be too expensive?"

"Do I look like I can't afford a few dresses y/n?" He asked, looking at me, as I sighed. "showoff.." I mumbled "did you say something?"
"No."