TWENTY THREE: Always and Forever.

"I've got my eye on you."
(Yes to Heaven by Lana Del Rey)
_-_-_-_-_-____-_-__-___-_-_____--___-_-_-__-

Taking slow steps towards the altar. Jungkooks dad, stood infront of the couple. Who were still hand in hand.

"When you were 5 years old, I gave you your first bicycle. When you were 15 your first computer. When you were 22  I gave you your first car. And now..because I said no this time. You left the house huh?" He said.

"Called your mother and sister but not me.." he said, making Jungkook look down.

His father nodded. Then looking at y/n.
"When I was little, my father always told me. That when you reach a position. Make sure you let everyone else know you're not weak. But I mistook that. For dominance. I was wrong" he said. His hand caressing y/ns face.

"Jungkook has always been the light of my life. My son, the heir to everything I own. So the day he left everything to me. Everything he had worked for his entire life. I knew, you gave him something all these things, including myself could never give him" he said, pausing.

"Love and Comfort. A sense of happiness." He said.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I had a sick mindset. I'm sorry my son." He said turning back to Jungkook. "I'm retiring I'm getting old. And I've put the company under your name. Cause you deserve it." He said making Jungkook look up at him, his eyes wide.

"I don't know if you both will ever forgive me." He said, then turning at the priest to continue as he stopped down.

"Wait" Jungkook said. As his dad turned around. Only to be met by a hug from Jungkook causing everyone to start clapping as his dad hugged him tightly. Sighing in relief.

He then turned to y/n who hugged him tightly, making him chuckle. "Your the best daughter in law I can get it." He said. Making her smile."

"Now. Shall we get on with the wedding?" He said, making them smile, they stood back on the alter. As the priest continued with the vows.

Y/n smiled at Jungkook who slipped the wedding ring on her finger, as she did to him.

"You may lift the veil and kiss the bride." The priest said. making Jungkook pull y/n and lift the veil, kissing her and marking her as his.

Just like he wanted the whole world to know.

That Kim Y/n was Mr Jeon's Wife to be.
And now. Was Mr Jeon's Wife.
_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-__--_-
🍓: the end!
How did you like the end? Crappy? Yeah. Same.

Until next time~
-Ava <3