ELEVEN: Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts.

"i overdosed, thought your love was a game"
(We don't talk anymore by Charlie Puth)
_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_--_-_-_-___-

Kim Y/n 🍓
Entering the bar, the smell of alcohol filled my senses, the bartender approached me asking me if I was y/n. And soon enough led me to Jungkook

Who was laughing, his head on the table. As he drank another glass of whiskey. "Do yOu tHink im- so horrible huh?" He said, his speech slurring, as I walked up to him. Gosh! This man!

"Jungkook let's go home" I said, as he looked up at me, his nose scrunching. "WOMAN I HAVE A WIFE!".he yelled, making me flinch. "Jungkook I am your wife. I'm y/n remember?" I said. It was weird saying that I was his wife in a situation like this. But could I help it?

"Y/nnnieeee" he said, standing up and almost falling on me. As I struggled to hold him up. Putting his arm around my shoulder, the bartender helped me take him home.

The bar wasn't as far from our house, it was just too blocks away, Jungkook kept mumbling and then going completely silent. how much did he drink?

"He um drinks like this alot?" The bartender asked, helping me place Jungkook on our couch. "No..um first time." Atleast this was the first time I was seeing him this way.

"Um..well I hope your argument gets resolved!" He said, walking out. Wow. Did he blabber everything? I kneeled before him, as he smiled at me. His eyes half closing.

"Do you hate me y/n?" He asked, as I chuckled. "Do I look like I can hate you?' I asked. Making him nod. As I laughed. "How much have you had to drink huh?" I asked. "How much did you cry?" He asked, as I sighed.

"I'm sorry y/nnie, I'm bad I know" he said, as I fluffed his hair. "You are." I said, making him frown. As I kissed his cheek. He then suddenly pulled me towards him. As I looked at him. "Would it be wrong to ask you never to leave me?" He said.

Making me smile. "We can't..were too different Jungkook."

"Why can't that be something that makes us beautiful?" He said. As I smiled. "You talk smart when your drunk." He said.

As he smiled. "Drunk wordsss, sober thoughts princess" he said. "I'm sorry baby" he said, "I forgive you. Just don't be that stupid and don't drink okay?"

"It's weird..sometimes you feel like my wife...and I love it." He said, making my eyes widen. "What?" I asked.

"Y/n I need to tellllll you something.." he said, slurring. Groggily standing back up.

"I-" he knocked out, falling on the couch, before he could say anything, making me laugh. Oh shit.

How the hell am I gonna take him up?

Putting my hands on my hips. I looked at him, looking around for nay ideas. The guest room is on the first floor..maybe-
-
Here I was dragging him, struggling to drag him atleast, heavily breathing. WHAT THE HELL DOES HE EAT.

Finally I pulled him up, dropping him on the bed.

I slowly, took off his socks and coat, tucking him into bed. And then turned to leave. When I was pulled ontop of him. As he covered me groggily into the blanket. Cuddling me and pushing my head into his neck.

I stared at him. As closed his eyes, twitching slightly. I smiled, hugging him and sleeping.

ೃ⁀➷

Jungkook groaned, sitting up as his head felt like someone had smashed it onto a tree. What the hell happened? He groaned finally sitting up and looking around.

He was home? It was the guest room. The sent of eggs and pancakes filled the room. As he removed the fluffy duvet getting to his feet. To see y/n. In the kitchen, humming to the light music playing.

He smiled. He wished he could wake up to this everyday..but what made him more happy was now she was home. He could finally apologise to her. But..did she bring him home?

Fuck. Did he tell her something when he was drunk? SHE SAW HIM WHEN HE WAS DRUNK THATS EVEN WORSE. closing his eyes tightly shut. He made his way quietly to the upstairs bathroom without alerting y/n.

Once he was downstairs he came to see y/n still there, making some coffee. Most probably for him. All these days that she stayed with him. She learnt the way he likes his coffee.

It's little things like this that made him fall in love with her.

And he did.

He took a deep breathe, as he took a seat at the dining table, catching her attention. She turned around to face him, as flashbacks of the argument overtook both of them.

Gulping, Jungkook looked down. "Hey" she said, a soft smile on her lips. As he nodded "hey um.." he trailed off. What would be tell her? That he's sorry? He must've embarassed her even at the bar, since she brought him home drunk.

"Look y/n I'm sorry for-"

"It's okay. I forgive you really." She said, a smile on her lips. "You do?" He asked, his eyebrows clashing in confusion, taking a sip of his coffee

"Ofcourse, since you like me as your wife so much" she said.

Making him spit out the coffee.

WHAT DID HE TELL HER LAST NIGHT?
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_--__--___
🍓: so made y'all wait a long time for this one huh 😭😭 I'm sorry I've been busy with events at HOMEEE

Anywayssss, more will be posted soon so dw dw!

Until next time~
Thank you for your patience
-Ava <3