FOURTEEN: Tears and Emotions

"I don't know how to feel"
(What was I made for? By Billie)
_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--__

"FUCK!" Jungkook yelled, smashing his hand onto the wall and punching it continuously until his knuckles were red and bleeding. He couldn't get a hold of y/n. His hyungs rushed in the room pulling him away.

"Calm down Jungkook! Were trying to get her alright?" Namjoon said, patting his back.

"I JUST GOT HER TO BE MINE HYUNG AND THAT FUCKING BITCH! I SWEAR. if anything happens to my y/n. I'll rip her apart" he said, taking a seat in his chair. As he kept breathing heavily.

"Atleast she didn't tell everyone its a fake marriage." Jimin said, as Taehyung nodded. "What she's said is worse." Jungkook said. Ans they knew he was right.

The sound of the door opening and closing alerted everyone as Jungkook ran downstairs, Jimin was about to follow him but was stopped by taehyung.

"Give them time." He said. As Jimin nodded.
-
Jungkook watched, as y/n stood infront of him. Her lip bruises. And her cheek cut. Tears in her eyes. Blood dripped form his knuckles.

Both bleeding.
From inside and outside, just because they loved. She looked at him, before running into his arms and bursting into tears. "Jungkook they all think-"

"It's okay love I'm right here I'm so sorry" he said, tears filling his own eyes.

He had gotten over a hundred calls from his parents asking about the article and y/ns well being, they decided to keep the wedding at bay for now and deal with this first.

Y/n cried into Jungkooks shoulder, as a tear slipped from Jungkooks cheek. "I-i got so many calls from so many people..they asked if I would" she burst into more tears. As Jungkook caressed her cheek

"I'm so sorry baby I'm so fucking sorry" he said, wrapping her in his arms, trying to protect her from everything. "So..I shut my phone off" she cried, making Jungkook nod and pay her head.

With each tear that y/n cried.
It cut a year off from lias life.

Her death was now written in Jungkooks hands.
_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_
🍓: mann filler chapter
Almost cried while writing this.

Until next time~
-AVA <3