TEN: After Effects of An Argument.

"i overdosed should've known your love was a game"
(We don't talk anymore by Charlie Puth)
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(A few hours ago Jungkooks office)

Jeon Jungkook ☁️
Softly smiling to myself, i quickly organised the files in my office. Today y/n was picking out a dress for our wedding with my mom, honestly I didn't know why I was excited. It was all really fake but. What if..ya know maybe.

I don't know.
We...fall in love? Ahhh what am I saying.
Ever since y/n had come to my life. I've never been happier. Putting my coat on and fixing my glasses I was about to go out.

When suddenly my office door opened. Revealing Lia. I groaned rolling my eyes at her appearance, as she smiled. "What's wrong baby? Didn't miss me?" She asked. As I rolled my eyes again.

"Please leave Lia. And let me leave." I said. Trying to walk out. But she held my shoulders, her hands going down my chest.

"Who are you going to go to huh? Your fake wife?" She said, making my eyes widen slightly, I may have looked calm outside but inside. My heart had dropped to the pit of my stomach.

"What?' I asked as she giggled sitting herself on the chair. "Ya know what I mean." She said smiling, making me clench my jaw. "Stop talking shit Lia." I said, about to walk out when she said something that made me stop.

"It would be a shame if her university came to know about it." She said.

One thing y/n always told me. Is that her university should never come to know anything, she didn't want publicity. She didn't want anything to do with it.

"You don't know what your talking about Lia." I said turning around, Lia giggled putting her hands on my chest. And giving me an envelope.

"I love you so much Jungkook. And i only want the best for you. Think about it, don't make me tell your parents sweetheart." She said kissing my cheek.

"I can ruin that girls entire life jungkook. Don't make me" she walked out.

I opened the envelope. To see pictures of me and y/n. At the party, Me carrying Y/n home. Us hugging. "FUCK!" I yelled, throwing the pictures on my desk.
-
(present)
Taking out my phone, i dialed Ryunjins number, 
Did y/n go back to their apartment? Where did she go. For the past 2 hours. I've been running around from place to place

Every place she might be. She won't answer my calls, I told Jimin Hyung about everything, she's not picking up anyone's calls, and then when I tried again it was switched off. My heart was beating in my chest.

Should I go to the police? I didn't know what to do. Its all my fault, I can't even keep my fucking temper in place. What the fuck is wrong with me. "Fuck!" I yelled, punching a wall. As my knuckles started bleeding.

Suddenly Ryunjin called back, as I frantically picked up. "And what do you want jerk?"she said, I rolled my eyes. "Is y/n with you?" I asked. "Yeah and. She doesn't wanna talk to you so quit calling her!" She yelled. Before cutting the call.

I sighed. Atleast she was safe. I put my hands on my face walking where my feet took me.

It's all my fault. I want her back. But I don't want to go to their apartment, she will probably feel worse.

ೃ⁀➷

Kim Y/n 🍓
i sniffed, eating my fudge ice cream, as Minnie and Ryunjin sat infront of me. Minnie sighed before speaking. "You guys are so in love" she said getting up, as I looked at her.

"What?" I said, wiping my tears.
"Well. It's pretty clear he was already upset about something. And then you came and then he got upset and how he wanted to tell his parents because maybe he knew it would be over" Minnie said connecting the dots.

"He didn't want to lose you!" Ryunjin said in realisation, banging the table, making me flinch. "You guys are weird" I said. As they laughed. "Y/n no big billionaire son is gonna call a girls friends or go door to door looking for her alright?" Minnie said.

"If he wants he can get someone else today." Ryunjin continued. "You guys are being delusional " I said before going to my old room.

I lay down on the bed, finally switching on my phone, messages and miss calls flooded my notifications all from Jungkook. Was i over reacting?
-
J

ungkook (Husband?) <3 : Y/n? Y/n I'm so sorry I shouldn't have reacted that way.

Jungkook (Husband?) <3 : y/n? Please pick up the call sweetheart.

Jungkook (Husband?) <3 : Y/n please come home.

Jungkook (Husband?) <3 : y/n I'm sorry okay sweetheart? Please talk to me.

Jungkook (Husband?) <3 : Sweetheart please come home.

Jungkook (Husband?) <3: baby please at least tell me you're okay?

92 missed calls from Jungkook (Husband?) <3

-

I sighed, looking at the texts, quickly sitting up to text him, before his number flashes on my screen. I decided to speak to him, I felt bad for doing this to him. He did make a mistake but..but..I miss him.

I picked up a call, An unknown voice spoke through the other side.

"Hi um is this y/n?" They asked, as I stood up, worry filling me. "Yes yes is everything okay?"

"Um..I think your husband has had a lot to drink, and he doesn't look good, maybe you can come pick him up?" He asked.

As my heart dropped.

Oh Jungkook..what are you doing honey.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
🍓: y'all I'm so sorry for late updates.
I'll keep updating regularly dw.

Until next time~
-Ava <3