SIX: Confrontation.

"I'm in love, love in a hurricane"
(Playing dangerous by Lana)
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Kim Y/n 🍓
Closing my locker, I sighed, taking a seat at my Canvas table. Currently I'm back in university. My teacher has been pressuring me about that painting remember? Hope?

I stared at the blank canvas. Hope? I sighed, placing my hands on my face. "Hope hope hope hope hope hope" I kept saying over and over before I heard a chuckle behind me. I turned around to see a handsome guy. He looked nice.

"I'm sorry- i um. You were just-"
"It's fine" i smiled. As he smiled. "May I?" He asked, as I nodded, he took a seat beside me. "I'm Mingyu" he said, as I shook his hand. "I'm Y/n." He smiled. "So hard assignment?" He asked as I laughed. "Yeah. A bit."

"About hope I'm guessing considering the amount of times you said it" he said, chuckling making me laugh. "Yeah hope."

"Well I think you should paint someone or something that makes you feel like you can do anything. Or maybe a moment that makes you feel amazing" he said, smiling as I smiled.

"Yeah..yeah tha works. Thank you" I smiled, as he chuckled. "Uh I have to go now. Um see ya later!" He said, smiling and leaving.

He seems nice. I looked back at my Canvas. "A moment that gave me hope huh?" I stared at the canvas.
-
Groaning I sighed for the millionth time.

Why the hell won't this zipper come up. Oh c'mon! "C'MON!" I groaned loudly. As I suddenly felt it pull all the way up. I looked in the mirror to see Jungkook behind me.

"Just ask for help princess. I'm your 'husband' after all" he mocked, as I smiled. "Fake"
"For now." He mumbekd. Did he? I looked at him "what?"

"I'll wait downstairs okay?" He said, before walking down. I smiled. My heart beats so fast around him and for what? I smiled to myself again. Rushing downstairs after finishing my makeup.

I smiled walking down the stairs, catching Jungkooks attention. His eyes not leaving mine. As I grinned, spinning around slowly for him. He chuckled. "My wife is gorgeous isn't she?" He asked, holding my hand and helping me down.

"Your not so bad yourself." I smiled. As he dramatically held his chest. "Ouch that's all?"

I smiled, before walking away to the car, leaving him following me like a puppy.

He's adorable isn't he?
Wait. No. Stop.

ೃ⁀➷

Finally they were here.
Taking a deep breath, y/n stepped out of the car, holding Jungkook's arm tightly. "Just relax and follow my lead" he said, putting his hand on hers comforting her and walking inside.

Everyone greeted them as they entered. "Confidence y/n. Just be like that" he mumbled in her ear, as she took a deep breath.

"Ahhh there's my son!" Mr Jeon said, side hugging Jungkook and then hugging y/n as well. "Meet My Fiance Mr Choi. Y/n." Jungkook said. "Fiance. I see." Choi mumbled slightly. As Jungkooks grip on y/ns waist tightened.

"is there a problem?" Jungkook asked, coldly, as choi. Chuckled. "No ofcourse not! Just a bit surprised especially after you and my daughter-"

"I have moved on from that and so should you. Y/n is my new fiance. And I'm happy with her." He smiled, making choi chuckle nervously and awkwardly before excusing himself.

Y/n looked at Jungkook the whole time. Guess this daughter of chois was really getting to him huh? But does she really have a position of asking him?

Jungkook led y/n to one of the tables, and sat beside her. "You okay?" She asked, as he nodded. "I'm sorry about him." Jungkook suddenly said, making y/n smile. "You don't have to be. It's just part of it." She said.

As he nodded, looking at her and smiling softly. "Your very beautiful y/n." He said, catching her off-guard. She blinked, before smiling again.
In that moment
Y/n knew exactly who to paint.

As her hope.

ೃ⁀➷

Jeon Jungkook ☁️
Talking with the people present there, I was content for the night was going smoothly, y/n was speaking to people as well and eventually she adjusted and got comfortable pretty quickly.

I would be lying if I said she's not driving me Insane. I smiled at her, playing with the kids present. I didn't realise i was staring until my dad tapped my shoulder.

"Yah jungkook ah, me and your mom have to go it's an emergency at the office, we will see you later okay? Tell y/n we left okay?" My dad said smiling. I never knew my father could smile.

Was this whole thing making him so happy? I cant remember the last time my dad smiled at me like that. I smiled back before nodding. And then looking back at y/n. Tilting my head as I watched her.

Clearing my throat i excused myself, walking towards her. Before someone blocked my way. I rolled my eyes realising who it was.

Choi Lia. Aka chois daughter.
I dated her for 2 years as forced by appa. And i would be lying if I said that I hadn't fallen for her. She was smart a little bratty but kind hearted. But then. She ended up cheating on me.

From then onwards. I despised her. She wasn't even kind anymore. I sighed. "Fiance huh? Your getting married?" She asked, as I lifted my hand in her face. "I already am. Just not officially infront of everyone" I cleared it up, crossing my arms together.

She scoffed, turning around to face y/n.
"Really her?" She said smiling in disbelief and turning back to me. "We went on a date last month. Did it mean no-"

"Did I even speak to you on that date?" I asked silencing her. "My feelings ended for you the day I found you in bed with my bestfriend Lia. So drop it " I said.

"I'm not even dating him anymore!" She yelled, catching everyone's attention. I rolled my eyes. Before glaring at her. "Stay away from me Lia. Do you understand?" I said. As tears gathered in her eyes.

I scoffed in disbelief. But then y/ns figure caught my eye. She was staring directly at us.

I grunted in frustration, before looking at Lia.

"I'm happily married to y/n. If you want to create a scene. Show everyone the video of you sleeping with my bestfriend okay? Leave me alone." I said. Loud enough for everyone to hear

As I walked directly to y/n, grabbing her wrist and slowly pulling her out.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-_--__-_-
🍓: uh oh-
Ndndmdd were so close to 100 readers!! Ndndndn AHHHHH thank you so much! And I'll post alot today cause I'm more free and everyone seems to like this book so~

Until next time~
-Ava <3