EIGHT: Shocking.

"put a ring on it"
(Single ladies by Beyonce)
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_+__-_+_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Finally Jungkook had y/n had come to a bus stop, which brought them home. Jungkook groaned, his back aching from carrying Y/n all the way. Yeah he did. All the way to the bus stop.

And he would do to again. And again. Just so that she would be out of pain.

He groaned, falling on the bed, as y/n laughed at him. Making him laugh too. They both just stared at eachother laughing at the whole trip they just had.

As y/n smiled, making him smile at her. Before she went inside the bathroom to have a shower.
-
Jungkook came out of the shower and went downstairs, as the doorbell rang revealing his parents. "JESUS JUNGKOOK WEVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" his father yelled, stepping into the house, making y/n come running down.

"Gosh! We were so worried!" His mother said, before hugging y/n. "Harry said he found your car on the side of the road! I thought you were kidnapped-"

"No appa. We just had a minor breakdown that's all. And there was no signal there" Jungkook explained, making his father sit down.

Y/n handed them two cups of water. As they drank it quickly.

"You had us worried sick." His mother said. Making Jungkook and y/n chuckle.

"Anyways. We have something to tell you both" his father said. Catching their attention
"Last night..alot of people asked us about well your marriage and how come they weren't invited and stuff so.." his mother trailed off.

"So. We've decided to hold like a ceremonial wedding this Saturday. Ya know like the everything?" His dad said smiling.

As Jungkook and y/n stayed frozen. Looking at eachother. "Uh well dad-" Jungkook nervous laughed, but he was cut off. "Don't say no Jungkook, we also want pictures and want to see you get married-"

"Yeah but-"

"No buts! I want to see my daughter in law in a wedding dress" his mother smiled, cupping y/ns cheeks. As y/n politely smiled at her.

"Give us a second" Jungkook said, pulling y/n to the kitchen.

"What do we do?" Y/n asked softly, as Jungkook poked his cheek with his tongue. "Jungkook if my university finds out. That I'm getting married to someone as prestigious as you- it will create-"

"I know y/n I know." He said. "I have an idea." He said. Walking back to his parents. Leaving y/n confused.

"Only on one condition. No cameras. And no one except actually people who matter okay? I don't want publicity." He said.

Making His dad nod. "Ofcourse. Deal."

"Yesss! I can't wait to go shopping with you sweetheart" she said, smiling and tucking y/ns hair behind her ear.

"Anyways, we will leave now!" His dad said, before walking out with the mom, both happy and excited about their sons wedding.

"I hope this works Jungkook" y/n said. Making Jungkook nod. "Me too."
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_
🍓: filler chapter ndnsmdmd
Y'all ready?

Until next time~
-Ava <3