FIVE: Meeting his parents.

"closer to you."
(Closer by Jungkook)
_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_---_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_

Kim Y/n 🍓
"Your Kim Y/n, Graduated from Harvard University, we met in the spring last year dated for 8 months and i proposed to you in Paris, which you said yes." Jungkook said, standing behind me, as I applied the last search of lipgloss before turning towards him.

"Harvard?" I asked, as he smiled. "Part of the project sweetheart" he said, as we heard the bell ring. I looked at him, as he held my hand, giving it a small kiss. "Chill, you'll do fine." He said. As we went downstairs.

"Jungkook~" his mother said, hugging him. As he hugged back, shaking hands with his dad who smiled at him. Before their eyes fell on me. Jungkook, smiled before walking towards me, wrapping his hands around my waist.

"This is My Y/n. My fiance." He said, as I took a deep breath. Confidence right? It's fake anyway.

I smiled, bowing at both of them. As his mother went brighter with happiness, rushing and hugging me. "Ahhh~ she's so pretty omo omo, chubby cheeks, pretty eyes" she smiled, caressing my face. As I smiled at her, breaking my act.

I never had a mom, I was thrown away like garbage in an orphanage, all this was new to me. And it looks like Jungkook noticed it as he kept staring at me.

"Nice to meet you Y/n."  His dad said, as I bowed at him politely, he smiled back. "I didn't expect Jungkook to be hiding such a big thing from me." Another voice echoed. As I looked at a Young girl and a boy.

Jungkook smiled, "Y/n meet Yunjin and Jiwon my sister and younger brother" he said, oh yeah he did tell me they were also coming. "Nice to meet you" I said, as the little boy smiled at me. I bent down to his level. Giving him a small lollipop as he giggled.

I stood back up, as the girl eyed me. She's gonna be a tough one. I smiled at her. As she walked to Jungkook pulling him aside. As I awkwardly laughed leading his parents to the table.

ೃ⁀➷

Jeon Jungkook ☁️
"Are you out of your mind Jungkook?" Yunjin said, dragging me aside, as I looked at her confused. "Chois daughter is gonna freak when she hears this you know that right?" She said, as I rolled my eyes.

"Chois daughters emotions is not my responsibility Yunjin, Y/ns is. And what appa Eomma and you think of her"

"Jungkook. I'm not saying that- nvm. I hope your not planning to take her to Appas business party." She said, as I looked at her. "Ofcourse I will. I will introduce her as my fiance. Why would I leave her out?" I asked.

"You know she's obsessed with you right?" She said, as I scoffed. "And I'm obsessed with y/n."

"And she's gonna have to accept it Yunjin."

ೃ⁀➷

"So y/n honey, where did you study?" Jungkooks mother asked Y/n while cutting up her veggies, y/n looked at jungkook briefly before smiling. "Harvard University" she smiled.

"Harvard? Wow. My father went there" Jungkooks dad said. As y/n smiled. "What do your parents do y/n?" Yunjin suddenly asked, making y/ns grip on her spoon tighten, her heart hurt as she spoke. "Uh they're businessman, and Eomma has her own bakery in UK" she said.

"Oh. I see" yunjin said.

"Well we really like you y/n" Jungkooks dad said, patting Jungkooks shoulder.

"Would you like to accompany jungkook to my business party tomorrow evening?" He asked smiling, making y/n look at Jungkook, as he gave her a nod. "I would love to." She said.

And the night went on and on.

ೃ⁀➷

"I'm sorry Yunjin asked that" Jungkooks voice startled y/n. As she smiled softly, "you don't have to be." She said.

"Eomma couldn't stop talking about you on their way home ya know" he said, taking a seat on her bed, which he has newly got for her

"I like what you've done with the room" he said, making her smile and sit beside him. "Did you dad ask you about the company?" She asked, as he shook his head. "He might tomorrow, fingers crossed" he said, As Y/n nodded.

"I got you something." He said softly, as y/n smiled watching him get up and grab a bag giving it to y/n as she opened it.

Gasping as she realised it was a dress, for tomorrow evening. "I hope you like it." He said, looking away and crossing his arms. "I love it. It's beautiful thank you." She said, caressing the fabric of the dress.

"Try it on." He said, making her look up at him. "I wanna see you in it" he laughed, as she rolled. Her eyes. "You'll see me tomorrow" she said, making him laugh.

"Goodnight sweetheart" he said, walking out and giving her a last glance before he did.

Eyes don't lie. Do they?
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

🫧: bubbles.

Until Next Time
-Ava <3