ONE: Life is Hard.

"Falling into Pieces infront of you, Baby you got me so Vulnerable"

( Vulnerable by Dhruv ✧˚ · . )
_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_

Jeon Jungkook 🚬
Groaning, I got myself out of bed, I'm so tired, I'm fucking overworked, whatever man, getting up I quickly dressed up and headed downstairs for breakfast where I was faced with my lovely family.

"Goodmorning honey" my mom said, kissing my forehead as I smiled, wishing her back and taking a seat at the table. "Hey dork, took you long enough to wake" Yujin, my younger sister said, as i scoffed, fluffing her hair, as she whined and groaned before hitting me in the arm. Making me chuckle

"MOOOOOMMMMM JUNGKOOK RUINED MY HAIR!" she yelled, it wasn't anything new. I laughed and chuckled, fixing my tie, as my father looked at me, entering the room.

"Jungkook!" He yelled.
Jeez man not again.

"You stood up Mr Choi's daughter??" He questioned, before standing infront of me. "Appa she's whiny and annoying and I've already told you I don't want to go on these dates!" I said, getting up in frustration.

"Look look look at your son! He's out of his mind! Are you ever going to give us grandchildren or not??! Your literally 28-" before he could complete he started coughing, as I walked to him making him sit down, before he removed my hand roughly.

My mom looked at me, before handing him a glass of water. "Were growing old and dying we want to see your kids as well." He said, as I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Appa. I'm working day and night, just so I can learn to handle the company so I can be better when i-"

"Really the company means that much to you huh?! FINE. UNTIL I GET A DAUGHTER IN LAW I WILL NOT. GIVE THE COMPANY TO YOU!" he spat, as I felt my eye twitch. The house went silent. As I stared at him.

All that damn hard work. And now I had to get him a daughter in law. SOMETHING THAT I DIDNT WANT?!? THATS SO- UGH WHAT THE HELL.

"Appa. That's unfair" I said calming myself and bottling my emotions. "Well it's my decision. And it's final." He said. "but i can't-" he stopped me..

"You will. Unless you want to see us in the grave and bring your children to our graves" he said bumping his shoulder into mine and leaving.

Dad was always my idol. From a young age I wanted to be him. I excelled in math and my grades were high, and this company was where I wanted to be. I was already working there as a CEO, but half of the company still belonged to my father. And now. That half depends on something I've despised my whole life.

Love,Marriage and Love again. I don't want to ruin a random woman's life. Ugh what the hell am I going to do now?

ೃ⁀➷

Kim Y/n🍓
(9:30pm)
Banging the microwave for the fifth time, I finally managed it to turn on. "Yes!" I said, clapping my hands, watching my ramen warm up. I sighed, seating myself back into my chair.

I had been working on this project for months, and today I finally showed it to my teacher. And guess what she didn't like it. So now I'm having to re-do. And it's hard.

Why? The topic is what gives me hope.

It can be a person or a feeling, but I've never really um i don't know how to explain it.

My parents abandoned me at an orphanage when I was 3 years old. After that Ahjumma Feifei looked after me, and when I was 18 I was forced to move out, i came from Busan to Seoul, one part time job after another and finally managed to get a scholarship. But. I'm still broke as fu- anyways.

So I guess hope did get me through it but..i don't ugh! I'm so confused. Suddenly the lights went out. Shit did we pay the bill.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I heard Ryunjin scream from inside her room, as she came to me, who was lighting a candle. "Did you guys pay the electrical bill for this month?" Minnie said, coming out of her room, as I looked at them.

"It was ryunjins turn to pay." I said, as Ryunjin sighed, "sorry- i must've forgotten-" she said, "ugh! How am I gonna do my skincare in the dark ryu!" Minnie whined. "Yah! If anyone should have a problem it's y/nnie. And she doesn't stop whining like a child!" Ryunjin said. As I laughed at them.

Minnie was a fashion student.
While Ryunjin was in Computer Science.

As much as their bickering and fighting caused chaos, for me it was like warm songs. Ooh! Can that be considered hope? No? Maybe? Whatever man.

"Ya know where's lights?" Minnie suddenly said, as we looked at her. "Where?" I asked, smiling, "Barrels of Beer" she said, as I groaned. "Are you SERIOSULY talking about that club again?" Ryunjin asked, as Minnie grabbed her arm."PLEASEEE it's Friday night! You guys promised we would go one dayyy" she said.

"Minnie we can't pay our bills were not going to some club" Ryunjin said, as Minnie kept showing her puppy eyes. "Oh CMONNN! Please! I'll pay your half of the bill" she said.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Ryunjin said, making me laugh. "YESSSS LESSGOOO" she said, dragging me into her room to get changed.

ೃ⁀➷

Loud Music Drunk Teenagers, what else could someone want on a Saturday night? (Not this).
Music Boomed through the speakers of the club, As Y/n, Minnie and Ryunjin found a small place of the club.

"Drinks on me~" Minnie said, taking out her dad's credit card. "Does your dad know you still have that?" Ryunjin asked, making Minnie glare at her. "Obvi. I'll pay him back later" she said.

Soon the drinks came, as y/n watched the two drink. "C'mon y/n! Have some loosen up!" Minnie said, as y/n shook her head. "I have low tolerance- I get drunk quickly and badly"

"Oh c'mon! Y/n you deserve it you've been working hard!" Ryunjin said, as y/n sighed. Drinking a few shots.

And way too many more.

Once you start. You can't stop.
_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-
☁️: I like writing fanfictions like this idk why.

Until next time~
-Ava <3