1 - 10

Chapter 1 Birthday Gift

  "Yunyun, I have arrived at Kuijiang Bridge. I will arrive in about ten minutes."

  The second the red luxury car drove onto Kuijiang Bridge, the young and beautiful female car owner picked up her best friend "Yunyun" of incoming calls.

  When she saw the caller, her eyebrows, which had been troubled by something online, instantly relaxed.

  Song Chuge pressed the connect button with a calm expression.

  The clear and sweet voice of the other party instantly filled the entire luxury car, like a beautiful piece of music, but also like some kind of ominous omen.

  Song Chuge felt suddenly uneasy.

  Qingmei's eyebrows were slightly furrowed, and her bright eyes were more focused on the road in front of the car.

  Yunyun's tone was relaxed and filled with some kind of indescribable joy, maybe because today is her birthday, maybe because of something else...

  "Chu Chu, don't worry, drive slowly, my birthday gift for you will be here soon. ."

  Song Chuge smiled lightly and said in a doting tone: "What kind of gift? It's so mysterious."

  "Huh." Yunyun pretended to be incomprehensible, "Guess."

  "Bang!!"

  she said just now As soon as it fell, there was a loud sound that pierced the sky in her ears!

  "Ah!!!" Song Chuge exclaimed subconsciously.

  In an instant, she and her car flew out!
  His white hands tightly grasped the steering wheel, and veins protruded on his arms. Song Chuge's eyes widened in horror, and his whole face turned pale with fear.

  Tears fell from her eyes without warning.

  "No!" "Dad!" The chaotic picture flashed in her mind like a black and white movie.

  Nightmare-like scenes, replayed over and over again.

  The windshield was shattered by the bridge's guardrail. The huge glass block, like splashing raindrops, but as sharp as a sharp knife, scratched the girl's bright face.

  Severe pain instantly spread throughout her limbs, and hot red blood flowed from different places on her body.

  At the same time, a pungent smell of oil smoke rushed into Song Chuge's delicate nose.

  pain.

  She could feel the hot blood running down her cheek.

  The body seemed to be torn apart.

  What's even more fatal is that the brain is in a state of drowsiness.

  The tinnitus was like a long, thin needle, bit by bit, piercing deeply into her brain.

  Like a kind of torture.

  The red car was stuck beside the bridge, eye-catching, as if all it took was a straw falling on the front of the car to make it fall into the river.

  When the car owners behind the bridge heard the loud noise, they all stopped invariably, rolled down their windows, and looked to see what happened.

  Song Chuge endured the pain on his face and tried to stay calm, not daring to move rashly for fear that he would fall at any time.

  The sound of electricity was still ringing from the car's audio system. Yunyun hasn't hung up yet.

  "Yunyun, call the police! I...I was in a car accident!"

  The girl tried to keep her breathing calm and the vehicle balanced, even though her consciousness gradually became blurred.

  "Chuchu, you haven't guessed the birthday gift I gave you. How could I call the police?"

  Yunyun's tone was full of smiles.

  Song Chuge was shocked.

  Yunyun...why wasn't she worried at all when she heard that she had been in a car accident? Still happy?
  "You..." She vaguely understood something.

  "Oh, forget it, you are so stupid, then I won't hide it from you."

  "My birthday gift to you is..."

  The other party chuckled again, with a hint of happiness and unconcealable joy deep in his heart. The madness suddenly became fierce again!
  "Send you off!"

  The earth-shattering loud noise came from the back of the red car again!
  This time, the young car owner and his car fell heavily into the Kui River.

  Falling like meteors during the day.

  The girl did not expect that the last words she heard in this world would be:
  "How your father died, you can die!"

  She also did not expect that the person who said these words would be her only one. A true friend - Wen Xueyun.

  Dad...

  The moment she entered the river, the girl seemed to understand something.

  It turned out... her father's death was not a natural disaster... but a man-made disaster...

  Biting-cold water gradually filled the car. The water pressure came from all directions, and the overwhelming feeling of suffocation enveloped her.

  In her hazy state of consciousness, the God of Death seemed to be slowly walking toward her, and then... she gradually lost consciousness.

  Did you feel the same way when your father died?
  The poignant smile was frozen in the last second of her life.

  ...

  "Morning News: At x hour xx on x month x, xxxx, the traffic monitoring of Kuijiang Bridge recorded a thrilling scene."

  "On Lingcheng Kuijiang Bridge, a silver-gray car suddenly crossed the road at 90 degrees, crossing the road at an angle of 90 degrees. A red Porsche crashed into Kuijiang and then fell on its own."

  "According to the current results, there is only one victim, a female owner of the red Porsche. After identity verification, the owner was the one whose indecent photos have been widely circulated on the Internet recently. Song Chuge, the daughter of the Song Group."

  "At present, the body and the vehicle have been salvaged from the water."

  "Midday news: At present, the police have launched an investigation into the case of a car falling into the river on the Kuijiang Bridge. Based on road surveillance and salvage results, the police speculated that, This was a premeditated murder."

  "Today, the funeral of Song Chuge, the daughter of the Song Group, was held in xx. A total of 108 people were present, including Gu Hen, the president of the Song Group, and the popular female singer Wen Xueyun."

  " The popular female singer was so sad that she cried to the point of fainting at the funeral of her friend Song Chuge, the daughter of the Song Group. She is currently being treated in the hospital."

  Lingcheng Mingshi Private Hospital.

  "Ha." Looking at the news broadcast on the TV, the seemingly pale woman on the hospital bed raised her lips, and her eyes were filled with coldness.

  Song Chuge just looked at this so-called best friend quietly.

  The so-called only one!
  Sincere!
  We share joys and sorrows!
  Best friend!

  Cry until you faint?

  Hahahahaha! Song Chuge sneered. His eyes, which were originally brighter than all the stars, had lost their vitality.

  The scars on his face are particularly conspicuous.

  Of course Wen Xueyun couldn't see her.

  Song Chuge's eyes, as dark as night, were burning with endless raging fire of hatred.

  Why! ?

  He treated her with all his heart! He rescued her from the bad guys, gave her a famous brand, tried his best to help her work, taught her to sing and dance day and night because she wanted to participate in the talent show, and spent money to invest in her. But, what did she do to herself! ?
  Wen Xueyun! If I could do it all over again, I would definitely want you to bury me with me!
  ...

  Lingcheng, Country A.

  In this luxuriant city, the death of one person is insignificant.

  She has made little contribution to the country and is not a business tycoon.

  She was just an ordinary wealthy lady who died young.

  There are even indecent photos of her online.

  But everyone knows the anniversary of her death.

  On this day, there was music and singing every day, neon lights filled the sky, and most of the brightly lit Lingcheng was dim.

  Like a dead city.

  She managed to make a city miss her forever.

  Although countless people are confused.

  Until three years later.

  On the anniversary of her death.

  It was pouring heavily that day, and the sky was dark and gloomy, as if the end of the world had arrived early.

  [Morning News: Today, the body of female singer Wen Xueyun, who has been missing for three years, was found in Linhuang Mountain. It is reported that Wen Xueyun's body was unrecognizable, with multiple fractures all over her body, and the final cause of death was drowning]

  "Ha." Upon hearing the news, the corners of Song Chuge's mouth rose, and the resentment that had been accumulated in his heart for a long time was suddenly overcome by a kind of great hatred. replaced by the pleasure of retribution.

  Wen Xueyun!
  How I died is how you die!
  Hahaha! What retribution!
  With a click, a tall man with a beard walked in from the door.

  He is back? Song Chuge concentrated on her and walked to him silently, even though he couldn't see her.

  He was almost a changed man after she died.

  What did he do today? Does Wen Xueyun's death really have anything to do with him?
  The slender man in the middle, like a zombie, opened the door to the basement and walked stiffly and soullessly into the deep, territorial space.

  Song Chuge frowned slightly and quickly followed.

  That's where Song Chuge's body is.

  In the ice-blue crystal coffin, the girl is wearing a snow-white dress, with black hair hanging down on her shoulders, looking like a sleeping beauty.

  However, her lifeless breathing and thin, lifeless face showed that she had already died.

  For three years since the woman's death, he had been living in this empty villa built for only one person, with very few people disturbing him.

  The black suit was soaked all over his body, and his wet hair fell in messy strands on his forehead, but it could not hide his handsome face.

  However, the hollows in his eyes and face are very obvious.

  His face was like a corpse, which couldn't be more suitable to describe his current appearance.

  She looks exactly like the girl in the crystal coffin.

  He leaned slumped beside the crystal coffin, the world-weariness in his eyes was very obvious.

  "Chu Chu, I can't hold on anymore."

  His voice was extremely low and hoarse, as if coming from the deepest hell, and at the same time, he was gradually falling into hell.

  "You said it, I did it."

  "I'm here to accompany you."

  The medicine bottle slipped from his hand, rolled on the snow-white blanket, and stopped.

  "No!"

  (End of Chapter)