71 - 80

Chapter 71 Start recording

  "Are we the first to arrive?"

  "Hasn't it started yet? Why is it so dark?"

  "Wow, the sound is so hollow! It feels so big..."

  Mo Xuanli and Wei Wei Holding hands and taking small steps, we walked into this huge studio.

  Only the vertical white LED lights were on in the hall, allowing them to vaguely see the surrounding furnishings.

  The entire space gives them a sense of the future.

  "Has it started yet? Sister?"

  "Are they filming us during the broadcast?"

  The lights in the studio suddenly turned on.

  "Ah!"

  The two young and slightly chubby girls trembled and couldn't help being frightened.

  Mo Xuanli covered her chest and widened her watery eyes.

  Wei Wei covered her mouth and looked around, swallowing subconsciously.

  The white spotlight on the ceiling is dazzling, illuminating the entire macro scene.

  Looking up, from bottom to top, eighty seats marked with shining golden numbers are arranged in the studio like a pyramid.

  The seat on the top floor, like a throne, shimmered with a dangerous, hot and seductive faint red light.

  Then there is a row of pink individual sofas - that's where only those with debut qualifications can sit.

  The remaining ordinary seats start from "9" and become the boundary between the first echelon to debut and the second echelon to make waves.

  Every position seemed to be emitting shining white light.

  From the stairs on both sides, you can go to the players' respective positions.

  In front of the ordinary seats on the bottom floor are seats for five instructors.

  On the table were branded yogurts in white packages, bright and delicate pink roses, and name tags of each instructor.

  The two trainee girls were standing in the center of the stage at this moment, with their mouths wide open in admiration.

  From their perspective, the entire pyramid-shaped seat looked like the stamen of a flower. Behind the pyramid was a colorful stream of flying petals, as beautiful and illusory as a dream.

  At the same time, of course, the logo of the sponsor's father is indispensable, which is also the "Huayao N15" under the Gong Group.

  "Oh my god, it's so big! Isn't it so beautiful?"

  "What should I do? I suddenly started to get nervous..."

  The two girls were wearing the same clothes, with their respective names and self-ratings posted on the pink pleated skirts.

  Create Eight has a total of 80 trainees. On the preliminary rating stage, the instructors will divide the trainees into four classes: Class A, Class B, Class C, and Class D based on their personal strengths.

  There is no doubt that Class A is the strongest echelon. It can be said that Class A is also called the "quasi-debut class".

  Although the results are unpredictable.

  Before the trainees entered the stage, they first made a self-rating of themselves and posted the class they thought they should be in.

  Mo Xuanli's self-evaluation is B, and Wei Wei's self-evaluation is C.

  "Welcome to Create Eight! The field is arranged in order from 1 to 80. Please choose the seat you want based on your own self-rating and final ranking prediction."

  A thick mechanical male voice suddenly sounded above the head, and I was startled again. The two girls who had just arrived jumped.

  "Oh my God, before we speak, can you please say something in advance? Oh my little heart." Mo Xuanli covered her thumping chest and exhaled slowly, forcing her to speak in dialect.

  Wei Wei raised his head and glanced over the seats one by one. Sure enough, it was the largest king's seat in the middle, which had the most fatal attraction.

  "Should we choose the top or the bottom?"

  Wei Wei looked at the throne and licked his lips, swallowed, and gently shook the hand holding Mo Xuanli.

  As for the throne... well, forget it, she doesn't dare if she doesn't have the strength.

  "Of course it's up there!" Mo Xuanli also looked up at the tempting debut seat and asked hesitantly, "What number should we sit on?"

  Although she really wanted to sit on the throne, but...

  the trainees participating in the show this time were only She had heard that there were many people who were better than her! What's more, there is also the famous FY Entertainment's former debutant Meng Jinci!
  This C position must belong to Meng Jinci. She'd better accept her fate!
  "22 or 23, we still have some self-awareness." Wei Wei said "tsk" and thought: It's better not to sit too high and embarrass yourself.

  Mo Xuanli turned to look at Wei Wei and nodded in agreement, "That makes sense."

  The two of them looked at each other and smiled, holding hands and walking up the steps step by step, their steps inexplicably heavy.

  After sitting down, look up again.

  Wei Wei grinned in surprise again. Standing at a different angle, he saw a different spectacle.

  She has never seen such a scene in her entire life.

  On the huge display screen opposite is the colorful logo of "Create Eight" and the three-color logo of Starry Video.

  On both sides of the passage where the players came in, there was a dark crowd and a burly boom. In the center of the circular stage, there is a black track, and the camera rolls from time to time.

  They couldn't count how many cameras were filming them.

  Anyway, there are many more cameras than there were when I came in to sign autographs.

  The two of them had sweaty palms and suddenly became extremely nervous.

  On the stage under the spotlight, if you look from a high place, you can see the pink and white flowers blooming on the stage, which are extremely gorgeous and beautiful.

  "Wow!"

  Wei Wei couldn't close his mouth for a long time.

  "Fanxing is so rich!" Mo Xuanli also sighed sincerely, "They also covered the copyright fees for all our debut songs!"

  "No, Gong's platforms, Huayao Film and Television, Huayao Yao Mobile, Fanxing Video, Yichao, Yiting Music, Jieyou Short Video, and that game Dream City, etc., which one is not needed for a better life?" Wei Wei said that she knew all these that she had used or thought about use.

  Her mobile phone is Huayao Mobile N13. The company she most wants to join is Huayao Film and Television. She is now in the recording room of Fanxing Video. Yichao is a communication software that almost every person in country A has on their mobile phone. Yiting Music She has the most songs and is her most commonly used music-listening software. Jiyou Short Video and Xiuyin are both... tsk tsk tsk.

  As for Dream City, she has been addicted to this game for a while, mainly because there is a master in the game who is very smooth...

  "Gong is really pervasive in my life." Mo Xuanli also sighed and shook her head.

  "I heard rumors online that they even hired a chef for the state banquet to be responsible for our food!"

  "Fuck! Damn!"

  Wei Wei blurted out, suddenly realizing that he was wearing a microphone.

  She quickly covered her mouth and whispered to Mo Xuanli: "I can eat the food cooked by the chef for the state banquet in my whole life. I will die with no regrets!"

  "In the end, we obviously came to lose weight, but we ended up getting fat. " !" Mo Xuanli covered her mouth and smiled honestly, revealing her cute and charming dimples.

  "The next one is coming,"

  the familiar voice that suddenly sounded made the two easily frightened people shake their shoulders in fright, and quickly gathered their attention.

  somebody is coming! They were a little excited.

  "Two groups appear together?"

  "Hongying Media Kuang Girls Li Zimeng, Qi Yuanyuan, and Tan Shiyu!"

  "Jiaheng Entertainment Fighting Three Xia Siying, Yin Yiyi, Shu Tong!"

  Trainees in a group of two, One group wore purple BM-style outfits, and the other group wore light yellow girl group skirts. They walked up the steps from the aisles on both sides and walked towards the center of the stage.

  They waved to the only two contestants present, "Hi! Hello!"

  "Hi!" Mo Xuanli and Wei Wei also waved to them enthusiastically, watching the girls below discussing with each other. Ichiban walked straight up.

  "Oh my God, they are all A..." Wei Wei glanced at their name strips with a complicated expression, turned to Mo Xuanli and asked, "Are they all so good?"

  Mo Xuanli pursed her lips and asked Wei Wei They looked at each other and shook their heads slightly. Their big, watery eyes seemed to be saying: "I don't know either."

  The two young girls tacitly believed that anyone who dared to post an A must either have real power. There are two types of people: confident people, or people who are only confident, although they don't know which type these two groups of trainees belong to.

  They watched the two groups of people go directly to the debut position from the stairs on both sides.

  "Wow~" Wei Wei glanced behind him, then quickly looked away.

  "So courageous."

  But her focus is more on: "They are so thin~"

  Wei Wei said to Mo Xuanli with eyes full of envy, and patted her slightly fat belly, her pink lips puckered cutely.

  "Don't look!" Mo Xuanli gently covered Wei Wei's big eyes.

  A few seconds later, she lowered her head and patted her slightly thick but white thighs, and said seriously, "As long as I don't look at it, I am the thinnest!"

  Wei Wei pursed her lips and glanced at her, ruthlessly revealing: " Stop deceiving yourself."

  "This is a scientifically proven truth!" Mo Xuanli spread her hands.

  Wei Wei: ...

  The sound of chatter came from above.

  Xia Siying took the debut seat No. 2 and said: "It's a good thing that you came early. You have the right to choose your seat."

  Shu Tong took the debut seat No. 3 and said: "If you don't sit in the debut seat, it's

  for nothing . Let me feel the debut seat first." For ordinary trainees who are famous, sitting in a position that steals the spotlight is an opportunity for one more camera and one more fan.

  Yin Yiyi sat down at debut position No. 4: "Yeah, maybe I won't have a chance to sit in the future."

  Qi Yuanyuan stopped in front of debut position No. 6, glanced at her teammates at No. 5, covered her chest and said, "What should I do? ? I'm a little scared."

  "Sister Meng, are we standing too high?"

  No. 5 Li Zimeng held up her hands and said: "It doesn't matter, just sit down!"

  Looking at her teammates who were already seated in No. 5 and No. 7, Qi Yuanyuan was helpless. , despite the fear in his heart, he sat down with trembling legs.

  No. 7 Tan Shiyu turned to look at the fatally tempting position and sighed: "That throne is so big!"

  Li Zimeng glanced at her and said in a joking tone: "Don't think about it! You don't deserve it!"

  "What are you telling the truth about?"

  "The next ones will appear..."

  One batch after another of trainees Then they came on the stage, greeted each other, and then gradually took their seats.

  ...

  (End of chapter)