191 - 200

Chapter 191 I'm laughing at you
  At this moment, the most excited people are none other than Chu Ge's team members.

  They stood up together and ran towards the stage.

  Song Chuge woke up from the confusion in his mind.

  The tinnitus gradually sank into the deep sea and then disappeared. What came next was the chatter of the students in the audience.

  She slowly let go of Gong Luoluo, looked at Gong Luoluo's slightly worried gaze, and smiled, but the depth of her clear eyes concealed the heaviness that Gong Luoluo was unaware of.

  Gong Luoluo breathed an inexplicable sigh of relief. As if she remembered something, she gently squeezed Song Chuge's fat-free waist.

  They are all in the same dormitory, so this is her revenge! Hahaha!

  Chu Ge regained his usual coolness, felt the slight pain in his waist, and couldn't help but be startled.

  Immediately, she smiled, and the haze in her mind suddenly disappeared due to Gong Luoluo's cute little gestures.

  At this time, Xiao Nianyu and Lian Tao came to the stage again and handed a microphone to Song Chuge and Gong Luoluo respectively.

  "Chu Ge, you, are you really, how can you be so powerful?" Lian Tao's face was slightly red, and there was a bit of excitement in his brown eyes.

  "I have learned a little bit." Song Chuge smiled slightly.

  ——"Is this a little bit?"

  ——"Chu Ge is so humble..."

  "Hey, give me some face..." Gong Luoluo tugged on Song Chuge's clothes and whispered.

  She remembered the cruel words she said to Song Chuge before she bowed her head, and a red cloud appeared on her face unconsciously.

  Oh my God! She never thought she would lose! What a shame!
  Although she lost to Song Chuge, Gong Luoluo had already accepted it calmly deep down in her heart, but she felt an inexplicable tightness in her chest and was still a little unwilling.

  Xiao Nianyu stared at the girl with a dull expression and asked softly: "Chu Ge, you broke Luoluo's record of one to nine, what do you want to say to Luoluo?"

  "Luoluo is our main dancer. In Battle In terms of performance, Luo Luo is definitely the king of our group."

  Song Chuge's voice was clear and calm, without mentioning himself at all, "If you can do one through nine, I don't think anyone will break Luo Luo's record on this show in the future. "

  Chu Ge knew that this variety show in his previous life would be run for many seasons in the future, but none of it would surpass the most classic first season.

  But now that Gong Luoluo is here, Song Chuge firmly believes that no more students will break Gong Luoluo's record.

  Song Chuge's rare compliment in such a long sentence made Gong Luoluo raise her delicate eyebrows high, the corners of her crimson lips unconsciously pulled into a smile of satisfaction, and her chest suddenly felt relieved.

  She, Song Chuge, is a bit discerning!

  At this time, the members of the first group of Bad Apple also rushed onto the stage. Under the envious eyes of other contestants, the eight girls hugged together.

  Wei Wei: Sure enough, there is meat to be had by following Chu Ge!
  Mo Xuanli: Chu Ge and Luo Luo are really amazing! I really want to take them as my teachers~
  Lu Jiayi: Why is Song Chuge so good at singing, but so inhumane in dancing?

  Li Zhixi: Tsk, tsk, tsk, it's really an honor for her to be chosen by Song Chuge... Is this a wasted opportunity to promote herself?

  Lexian: How did Song Chuge grow up? How could someone be so perfect at both music and dance?

  Ming Guiyuan: She, Sister Yu, must have suffered a lot...

  The wishes of most people in the audience are sincere. After all, the instructors' judgments are fair, and there is no doubt about the strength of Gong Luoluo and Song Chuge.

  But there are also many people whose eyes are filled with a hint of jealousy and a deep sense of unwillingness.

  ...

  "I don't care!"

  "I must have more votes than Song Chuge!"

  "Impossible! You're lying to me again! I don't believe it!"

  Meng Jinci came out of the bathroom and saw Lin He blatantly holding Cell phone, who is calling?

  She has been in this circle for a long time. Judging from Lin He's tone, she probably knows who Lin He is talking to and what the purpose of the call is.

  "Meng Jinci!?"

  Lin He turned around in panic and hid his cell phone behind his back.

  "Why are you here?"

  She asked if there was anyone in the toilet just now, but no one answered. Lin He naturally thought that there was no one in the toilet, but he didn't expect Meng Jinci to be here!

  Why doesn't she speak out! ?
  Meng Jinci looked at her coldly, with a sarcastic smile on her lips.

  "Pretending to be pretty good."

  Deliberately pretending to be hard-working, polite and cute in contrast, it is easy to attract fans and also easy to collapse the persona.

  When Meng Jinci kicked in Lin He's door and said "Is there anyone in the toilet?" he completely understood her.

  After all, during her years at FY, she met quite a few people like Lin He, and they were very close. Meng Jinci has long been accustomed to strange things.

  I guess it was because everyone just watched the first episode of the program together, and Lin He felt a little panicked when he saw that his vote count was not high.

  "You...heard everything? Do you know everything?"

  Lin He's panic after being discovered gradually disappeared. Instead, his face with makeup was full of calmness, without any sense of guilt.

  "I know everything I should know, and I also know what I shouldn't know." Meng Jinci said calmly, walked to the sink and washed his hands quietly.

  Lin He looked at Meng Jinci, who had a calm face, and sneered: "What do you know?"

  Meng Jinci had no intention of entangled with Lin He, and also planned to pretend that what happened now did not happen.

  But Lin He glared at her as if he had been greatly wronged.

  Slender and clean fingers gently pressed the faucet, and the water flow stopped immediately.

  Meng Jinci straightened his back, turned to Lin He, and looked at her: "What do you want to say?"

  "Do you know which Song Dynasty is Song Chuge's? Do you know which palace is Gong Luoluo's palace? What do you think? You don't even know, so what qualifications do you have to misunderstand me?"

  "A person who won second place with a huge fan base, and a person who competed with others for the top spot, what qualifications do

  the girls have?" At the end of the first episode, the girls saw own ranking.

  Ranked second in the first week was Meng Jinci.

  Lin He's words successfully made Meng Jinci laugh out loud.

  Her eyes became more angry: "What are you laughing at! Are you laughing at me?"

  "I'm laughing at you."

  Meng Jinci's slightly sullen look was inexplicably similar to Song Chuge's.

  Looking at this face that was prettier and more charming than hers, Lin He's expression became slightly ferocious.

  "Of course I know which Song of Song Chuge is, and I also know which palace of Gong Luoluo is, but I don't know which Lin of Lin He is."

  "The reason why I know them is because they have The strength is not from the same world as you."

  "And you will never reach their level."

  After Meng Jinci finished speaking, he turned and left without hesitation, leaving Lin He standing alone with his fists clenched. He held it, his nails digging deeply into the flesh of his hands, his eyes full of jealousy and gloom.

  Lin He, the daughter of the deputy mayor of Lingcheng, Meng Jinci had heard this name from her father. Because Lin He's father and her father were good friends when they were young, but they gradually became estranged after they broke up.

  She didn't believe that in the territory of Fanxing Video, a deputy mayor's daughter could be so capable. She could find someone to manipulate the data, so that her vote count would skyrocket in a short period of time, and she would quickly become a hot star in a girl group. students.

  This is simply wishful thinking.

  Song Chuge is the daughter of the Song Group, and Meng Jinci has heard about it a long time ago. As for Gong Luoluo... She just wanted to show off to Lin He... It seems that she has never heard of Gong Luoluo's Gong?
  Maybe it's also a powerful family.

  Maybe the Gong family was too famous and aloof, but Meng Jinci didn't think about it.

  At this moment, Meng Jinci never imagined that he would experience the feeling of being a paparazzi.

  ...

  (End of chapter)