241 - 250

Chapter 241 This is how she should be.
  Finally, it was Song Chuge's turn to speak.

  She let go of Gong Luoluo, walked forward, and hugged Meng Jinci tightly.

  Song Chuge suddenly had a lot of things she wanted to say to Meng Jinci, but due to the occasion, she could only swallow those words back.

  Now it's time to face the camera and thank the fans.

  "Well..."

  Song Chuge stared at the reflective floor, pursed his lips, and secretly recalled the draft he had just typed.

  After a few seconds, she cleared her throat and looked forward.

  "My original intention of coming here is to protect my own glory."

  Song Chuge's clear eyes reflected light, like the golden glow falling on a calm lake in autumn.

  "I want everyone to know that Song Chuge is a very capable person, and I think I did it."

  She spoke slowly and gently, with gentle and sincere words.

  "I really never thought that so many people would like me, support me, and vote for me."

  "Not long ago, I was fighting alone."

  "But now, with you, with this group of people at Create Eight Sister, I believe that no matter how many thorns and winds and rains I encounter on the road I choose, I will walk firmly to the end."

  "I will not let you down."

  "One day, I will let my Fans can proudly say to everyone anytime, anywhere: I am a fan of Song Chuge."

  Many people flashed in Song Chuge's mind, including her family, fans, the group of friends behind her, and...her Enemy.

  "I hope I can become someone who makes my family proud and someone who makes my fans proud."

  "Finally, I want to say to my fans that I will be with you all the time. I will try my best to take care of myself, You must also take care of yourselves."

  "Thank you."

  The girl in the camera has slightly red eyes, filled with faint bloodshot eyes, looking up at the sky, revealing a concave and convex almost perfect profile.

  The dazzling light poured on her body, making her even more dazzling.

  Mom and Dad, are you watching?

  My daughter did it.

  Teardrops shone like crystals and fell from the corners of the girl's delicate eyes.

  Song Chuge smiled, then bent down and bowed deeply.

  All the bows she made in this show were very long, but they were all filled with heart-melting sincerity like the warm sun.

  "Well said!"

  "Chu Ge! You are my goddess!"

  "Song Chuge's model speech! Absolutely amazing!"

  "The literary talent is so good, he deserves to be from Ronghua University! Ahhh!"

  "Oh my God, Chu Ge He's so eloquent, he just spoke out my heart!"

  Some students felt their noses sore after listening to Chu Ge's speech, and they couldn't help but cry.

  "Chu Chu!"

  When Song Chuge finished speaking, a wave of applause instantly surged through the entire hall.

  After a long time, Song Chuge finally straightened up, his chest rising and falling slightly.

  Although she can't see her fans now, she knows they will see and hear her.

  Song Chuge's shoulders suddenly felt heavy.

  It turned out that Gong Luoluo and Meng Jinci came behind her and gently put a hand on her shoulder.

  Song Chuge smiled warmly.

  Ji Hanchen couldn't hide the look of admiration on his face, "Okay, now please go to your seats."

  Gong Luoluo took the lead and walked to the upper circle, Meng Jinci followed behind her, and Song Chuge walked at the end.

  Step by step.

  It's like walking on a red carpet.

  Then, in the envious eyes of everyone, he climbed to the top.

  She was obviously wearing the same uniform as them, but they always felt that she was wearing a dress, and the light emanating from her body was not the light, but her own light.

  There will come a day when she will be the one that makes all her fans proud.

  The trainees believed this inexplicably.

  Qu Wangxia smiled warmly, clapped his hands, and congratulated Song Chuge from the bottom of his heart.

  She felt that this girl had a magical power that made everyone want to be better.

  Perhaps it's because she is like the light they all chase, standing aloof at the top, yet within reach.

  We must continue to work hard next time! Qu Wangxia said in her heart, not only to herself, but also to Song Chuge.

  She sincerely hopes that Song Chuge can become the pride of all of them.

  That's how she should be.

  Song Chuge hugged the trainees who congratulated her, with an elegant and decent smile on her face, and slowly sat down at the top, accepting everyone's scrutiny with a calm face.

  This feeling is completely different from the feeling when standing on the podium.

  For ordinary awards, Song Chuge felt very calm when he stood on the podium.

  She neither represents the country nor the parents, she only represents individuals.

  After receiving the award, she can go home with her father.

  But now, she represents the company, represents her fans, and represents the highest level of this show.

  To say he wasn't nervous would be a lie. Song Chuge's back was straight, his posture was upright, and the faint smile on his lips was a little stiff.

  The expectation of more than 90 million votes...can she bear it?
  Lin He looked at the person at the top, jealousy flashing in his eyes.

  "Song Chuge's background is not simple. Don't mess with her. It's best to have a good relationship with her. Maybe you can debut with her." Her father's instructions to her were still echoing in her ears.

  Yep, she, Song Chuge, only got to that position through some shady means. It's really funny to say such high-sounding words...

  "Okay, so far, all our promoted contestants have been seated."

  Ji Hanchen said pleasantly The voice called back the trainees' eyes to look up at her.

  "PD Ji, the fifty-sixth place has not been announced yet!" a student shouted loudly.

  Lin He quickly recovered and looked at Ji Hanchen expectantly.

  Forget it, just think that there is something wrong with the voting machine. She doesn't mind the 56th place now, as long as she can advance.

  Ji Hanchen acted as if he hadn't heard anything. He lowered his eyes and looked at the card, his handsome eyebrows tightly knitted, "Now, I want to announce the fifty-seventh place."

  "Fifty-seventh place? Why do we have to announce the fifty-seventh place? For the sake of stabbing The heart of the fifty-sixth place?"

  "What's wrong? Why do I feel that Teacher Ji's tone has changed?"

  "I feel it too, and suddenly a chill goes down my back."

  "Because one of the top fifty-sixth people has been promoted this time. The trainee violated the rules of the competition. After careful consideration, the program team decided to disqualify the trainee from continuing to compete."

  Ji Hanchen's tone was unprecedentedly solemn.

  The originally noisy scene suddenly became a bit quiet.

  The girls exchanged wordless glances with each other, confused and shocked.

  who? how come! Why? Why did you break the rules? So all fifty-six names have been read? The fifty-sixth place that's still missing is actually the fifty-seventh place?

  Song Chuge raised her beautiful eyebrows slightly, and her eyes subconsciously fell on Lin He in the opposite area.

  She sat there, her face livid, her expression extremely stiff, her eyes empty and lifeless, as if she had fallen into the abyss.

  impossible! impossible! Not her! Impossible to be discovered!
  Could it be that... Meng Jinci reported her?

  Lin He's eyes were directed at the calm Meng Jinci sitting in a high position, sharp and unnoticeable with panic.

  No! How could Meng Jinci know the specific content of the call between her and her father!
  Meng Jinci met Lin He's gaze, with a cold arc at the corner of his mouth, and then stopped looking at her.

  People who engage in small tricks are destined not to go far.

  This operation by the program team surprised and admired Meng Jinci.

  It must be Meng Jinci!

  Lin He gritted his teeth, and the intimate scene of Song Chuge and Meng Jinci walking side by side emerged in his mind.

  Meng Jinci must have told Song Chuge!

  Song Chuge saw them playing with their mobile phones last time, and because of Meng Jinci's slander against her, he used special means to get her down!
  It must be her!

  The corner of Lin He's mouth was crooked, and he clenched his teeth. When he looked at the person at the top again, his eyes were full of hatred.

  If Song Chuge and Meng Jinci knew the ridiculous story she weaved in her heart, they would definitely laugh disdainfully and speechlessly, then shake their heads and say nothing.

  Their fans will say for them:

  Where does this stuff come from that is worthy of their attention?

  (End of chapter)