311 - 320

Chapter 311 Excuse me.

  When Song Chuge woke up the next day, Miyagi was no longer around.

  After two injections yesterday, her waist no longer hurts so much.

  As soon as Song Chuge sat up, the door to the ward was opened.

  Miyagi walked in carrying an unconventional pink lunch box. Seeing Song Chuge's sleepy look, he smiled fondly, "Are you awake?"

  He put the lunch box on the table, walked to the bed and sat down, putting Song Chuge's The broken hair on her cheek touched her and he placed a kiss on her soft lips.

  "I haven't brushed my teeth yet." Song Chuge smiled sweetly, "I don't know if I drooled last night, so just kiss me."

  "It's not like I haven't eaten before." Miyagi rubbed Song Chuge's hair, a rare smile showing A hint of evil.

  However, this man wearing a black shirt, black trousers and gold-rimmed glasses looked as elegant and elegant as usual.

  ? ? ?

  Song Chuge gave him a strange look.

  Miyagi's face turned red almost invisible, and he stopped continuing the topic and said naturally: "I'll carry you to wash up."

  He naturally and easily picked up Song Chuge and walked to the bathroom in the ward.

  After washing up, Song Chuge ate breakfast under the eyes of Miyagi's full of love.

  Create Eight is still playing on the TV, and this time there are barrages floating on it.

  "Acheng, you did this." Song Chuge's tone was affirmative and surprising.

  So, Miyagi left early in the morning to make breakfast for her? The warm current of sweet happiness surged through Song Chuge's heart.

  Miyagi stared at Song Chuge, his eyebrows slightly curved, "A Hui told you?"

  At the door, A Hui felt his nose was a little itchy and sneezed on Geng Zhi's face.

  Geng Zhi chuckled twice, smiled stiffly, turned his head stiffly, and stared at Ah Hui with eyes like daggers.

  "I'm sorry." Ah Hui quickly apologized and turned his head away from Geng Zhuan.

  Geng Zhi felt a little stuffy in his heart. He wanted to roll his eyes but had nowhere to turn, so he could only endure it.

  "No!"

  Song Chuge pouted and raised his head proudly, "Is it good to eat it myself?"

  "Acheng's cooking is the most delicious."

  "You can taste it in a bowl of porridge . Already?" Miyagi's lips curved in pleasure.

  "You always add sugar." Song Chuge's smile was pure and flawless, "It's a unique sweetness."

  Miyagi was deeply pleased by Song Chuge.

  "Ha." A heart-warming chuckle escaped from his throat.

  Seeing Miyagi's joy, Song Chuge's clear eyes filled with a touch of cute pride.

  Yes, the skills gained from Liu Xindi came in handy.

  Song Chuge's mouth curved deeper, his starry eyes widened, and he looked up at Miyagi. His voice was sweet, soft and ethereal, caressing the heart like a feather.

  "Acheng, have you had breakfast?"

  Miyagi was stunned by her cute appearance, and subconsciously shook his head.

  "Oh! Ouch!"

  Song Chuge's expression instantly became stern, he stood up with his hands on his hips and stared at Miyagi seriously.

  "At first glance, you haven't listened to me and eaten on time, haven't you!?"

  Seeing his wife educating him so lovingly, the smile on Miyagi's lips became deeper and brighter, and his eyes were already overflowing with love. , nowhere to hide.

  "No." Miyagi denied with a smile, took Song Chuge's soft and calloused hand, and looked up at her, "Except this morning, in order to cook for you, I didn't have time to eat."

  Song Chuge's starry eyes were half-eyed . Squint, slightly suspicious.

  "If you don't believe me, ask Geng Zhi and Ah Hui." Miyagi quickly looked for witnesses.

  "Humph."

  Song Chuge hummed arrogantly, not sure whether he believed it or not. He sat on the carpet and took a sip of porridge again. His mouth was round and round, so cute.

  Suddenly, she mysteriously raised her fingers at him, with a ghostly smile in her eyes.

  Miyagi raised his eyebrows, looking at her cute little face, the tip of his throat felt slightly itchy, and his deep eyes sunk slightly.

  He leaned closer to his face in confusion.

  Then he blinked somewhat blankly.

  There was a tingling sensation on her lips, and the back of her head was held tightly by thin arms.

  Miyagi curled his lips, quickly turning from passive to active, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down.

  Song Chuge was stunned for a moment, and then began to enjoy the sweetness between husband and wife.

  Her mouth was full of porridge, and it entered Miyagi's stomach in this way.

  "Young Master Gong."

  The moment Geng Zhi pushed the door open and entered, he was hit hard.

  Oh! My eyes!

  sorry! excuse me!
  Geng Zhi immediately turned around and closed the door knowingly.

  Ah Hui looked at him strangely, "What's wrong?"

  "It's nothing." Geng Zhi sneered, turned to look at the visitor, his face started to get hot for no reason.

  "Miss Yue Yue, Young Master Gong and Young Madam, it may not be convenient to see guests now."

  There was something obvious in his tone that he didn't want others to find out, and even Ah Hui understood it.

  What's more, Shen Yue stood in front of them holding flowers.

  What's more, Shen Yue had just taken in the whole scene of the two kissing.

  Shen Yue's heart ached a little.

  Those beautiful eyes suddenly filled with water, filled with sadness and self-pity.

  The angle of the morning light was just right, and as the white gauze curtains were lifted by the wind, it fell on the two people.

  That scene was so beautiful, like a painting, that people couldn't bear to disturb it.

  Even she felt resentful towards Geng Zhi for opening the door!
  It's crazy.

  "I'll just wait a little longer, it'll be fine."

  Shen Yue's warm smile with a hint of sadness was captured by Geng Zhi.

  Heartache flashed deep in Geng Zhi's eyes.

  He grew up with Miyagi and Shen Chue, and he has always been like a bystander, watching their youth.

  He knew about Shen Chuo's feelings for Miyagi, and he also knew that Shen Chuo had deceived Gong Luoluo, and she and Miyagi had made love in the game.

  It was obviously Jian Shu who was worshiping heaven and earth with Shen Yue, but she lied.

  But the young master of his family had no other feelings for Shen Yue except friendship. He was stubborn and knew it well.

  She loves him, he doesn't love her.

  This cliche story is played out every day and remains popular for a long time.

  It still depends on how Shen Yue puts down that relationship. After all, the young master and the young lady have been married for more than two years... Geng Zhi sighed in his heart.

  Coincidentally, Shen Yue's mobile phone rang.

  She turned around holding the flowers, walked to the corridor window, looked at the medical patients coming and going downstairs, and answered the phone with a cold voice.

  "Hey, what's going on?"

  "Shen Chuchu! Where are you now?"

  The other party's voice was very irritable, with a hint of anger.

  "Did you take the wrong medicine?" Shen Yue frowned and said unceremoniously.

  "Did I take the wrong medicine?" Jian Shu's face turned red, as if she was angry. "I really took the wrong medicine, so I came all the way to the United States to find you!"

  "You went to the United States?" Shen Chuo said His tone was light and his brows were furrowed, with doubts floating around.

  "Nonsense! I have so much money that I have no use for it?" Jian Shu was furious.

  Shen Chuo had more doubts.

  Wasn't it Jian Shu who asked Geng Zhi to tell her that something happened to her brother? If it was Jian Shu, he would definitely be waiting for her at home, and there was no way he could go abroad at this time!

  She thought Jian Shu was afraid of being discovered by her, so he hid from her for a day.

  So you went to the United States?
  Who made Geng Zhi... An idea flashed in Shen Yue's mind.

  The most direct person who can give orders and be stubborn...

  (End of this chapter)