101 - 110

Chapter 101 Little Puppy

  The first feeling Song Chuge felt in the entire dormitory was warmth.

  There are windows on both sides of the dormitory, with pink curtains and white gauze curtains drawn to both sides.

  The bright sunshine spreads like shining gold powder into the entire room surrounded by pink and white wallpaper, soft and bright.

  The floor of the dormitory is covered with the same pink and white synthetic fiber carpet with Create Eight printed on it as the corridor.

  There is also a layer of snow-white and comfortable wool carpet under the white rectangular table.

  There was a small white porcelain vase on the square table. There were pink and white artificial flowers in the vase, but the whole room exuded bursts of elegant fragrance.

  A small pink and white soft sofa and a square table sit on the snow-white carpet. The sofa is long enough to accommodate five people.

  There is also a soft cashmere blanket on the tatami on the window sill, so your butt will not feel cold while sitting.

  At the same time, there are many cute and soft brand pillows on the long and wide couch, as well as pink training clothes and shoe boxes for Class A players. The shoe boxes contain the corresponding shoe size according to the information of each trainee before they move in. shoe.

  Next to the other window is a long pink and white table that looks like a desk. The long table is evenly divided into four parts. Each part is labeled with the name of a student. There are also small and exquisite lamps dedicated to each student and courses for Class A students. surface.

  Four pink movable seats with soft cushions were pushed under the long stage.

  However, in the carpeted room, these four chairs with wheels obviously cannot be moved.

  In addition to some things prepared by sponsors, there are also pink water cups prepared for each trainee on the long table, pink-covered trainee diaries and writing supplies, and a large "weight record sheet."

  The beds for the trainees are log-colored Nordic-style bunk beds. The program team has also reserved beds for the contestants in advance, and the names of the trainees are posted on each bed.

  The bed sheets and duvet covers are also pink, neatly spread and soft, and there is also a long towel.

  The stairs leading from the lower bunk to the upper bunk also serve as clever storage drawers.

  In addition, the dormitory has a full-length mirror embedded in the wall and a large wardrobe embedded in the wall; there is a separate and spacious luxurious bathroom, and there is a large bathtub in the bathroom...

  There are also five or six cameras hanging on the wall. The behavior of the trainees is recorded twenty-four hours a day.

  Except there is no bathroom.

  Chu Ge was greatly relieved.

  Because she no longer has to face the dark dormitory alone.

  ...

  Huayao Film and Television Company Building, Public Relations Department Conference Room.

  Jian Shu sat in front of the senior officials, crossed her legs and licked her nails. The atmosphere in the conference room was relatively relaxed.

  "Qin Lesong, a big paparazzi in the entertainment industry, he was the one who first exposed the video."

  "Isn't this guy the same guy who exposed Gu Hen and Mu Caiyi's relationship before?"

  "Yes!"

  "Isn't he focusing on filming movies and TV series ? Are you an actor? Why are you paying attention to a little-known newcomer of ours now?"

  "Who knows what this paparazzi is doing?"

  "Have you contacted him?"

  "I have, he said, and he will always Stare at Song Chuge! This guy! I really want him to be banned from the industry!"

  "What do you care about a little pup? In a big company like ours, Huayao, a paparazzi can still make us take notice! Hmph!" Jane

  ! Shu gave a thumbs up to the senior executive who said this and nodded in agreement: "What Mr. Jin said makes so much sense!"

  Mr. Jin scratched his head shyly.

  ...

  Xinghaiwan Palace Family.

  Qin Leye called her brother several times but failed to get through. This time someone finally answered.

  "Brother!"

  - "What's the matter?" The other party's tone sounded a little impatient.

  Every time Qin Leye hears Qin Lesong's voice, she always feels scared subconsciously: "Brother, you... what are you doing recently?"

  - "What else can you do, just stare at Song Chuge!"

  Qin Lesong is at this moment . Under the building where the trainee dormitory and practice room rented by Fanxing Video are located, he gnawed on a hard piece of bread.

  In the morning, he followed the bus from Huayao Building to this downstairs and watched 80 trainees go to the dormitory.

  "Is it...a mission they gave you?"

  - "This is your brother's and my career, right?"

  - "By the way, the marriage certificate of Song Chuge that I asked you to find before was found in her room. " I

  ..." Qin Leye frowned tightly and said hesitantly, "I can't enter her room. After she entered Huayao, the room was locked..."

  Qin Leye never said anything to her brother She said she was panicking, but this time, she didn't know why, she wanted to defend Song Chuge...

  In fact, it was only Song Chuge's small study that was locked.

  ——"Okay, then I'll go find Wen Xueyun and ask."

  ——"If you can find more information about Song Chuge in the Gong family, just find more information, do you understand?"

  Now that Song Chuge has chosen to step into the big dye vat of the entertainment industry, he is no longer welcome! The corners of Qin Lesong's mouth curved into a sinister arc.

  "Brother! Let's..." Qin Leye paused, sighed, and swallowed what he wanted to say.

  "I understand."

  - "Okay, remember to take good care of yourself in the Gong family. If you have any information, send it to me."

  "Well..." There was a hint of reluctance in Qin Leye's final answer.

  She's figured it out.

  ...

  "Ah!"

  There were cheers and screams in the corridor.

  From the excited sound of the explosion, it can be heard that the conditions in other dormitories are not bad either.

  The exclamation covered up Ming Guiyuan's low cry when he saw his name and Song Chuge's name lined up.

  She, she, she, she and her sister Yu are in the same dormitory! ! Ahhhhh!
  Ming Guiyuan felt that at this moment, he was the happiest person in the world!

  She was even happier than when she watched that person's upcoming debut video last night!
  "Eh? Why is there no one?"

  But when she went in with her luggage, there was only a pink and white suitcase in the room, leaning quietly next to the square table.

  There was also a big black bag placed on the tatami on the windowsill. Ming Guiyuan knew at a glance that it contained a big guitar.

  Later, Pei Qi, whose hair was not long but tied in double ponytails, and Liu Xindi, who was wearing a simple white shirt and light blue jeans, also walked in one after another, dragging suitcases of different colors.

  "Oh my God!" Pei Qi also subconsciously exclaimed, "It really is a starry array! It's so luxurious!"

  "What a darling!" Liu Xindi was also stunned when she entered the door and swallowed her saliva, "I look like this "I've never lived in such a spacious and beautiful dormitory!"

  It's like a fairy's castle!

  It's much better than the shabby dormitory in her company!
  Zhenxiang Entertainment Boss: Don't come back...

  She has only seen that kind of Nordic style getting in and out of bed in TV series!
  "I guess I won't even want to practice if I live here~" Liu Xindi looked around.

  Although Liu Xindi is a neutral player, she occasionally has a soft girlish heart.

  Come in pink! She, Cindy Liu, would not resist.

  Ming Guiyuan was not surprised at all. She only cared about - where did Song Chuge's people go?
  In the dormitory, the three girls greeted each other.

  "Roommate! Nice to meet you!"

  "Hello."

  "Ah! Cindy! I share a dormitory with you!" Pei Qi hugged Liu Xindi affectionately and dependently, and Cindy Liu also hugged her affectionately.

  At this time, the bathroom door was suddenly opened from the inside.

  Immediately, a beautiful woman with long hair reaching her waist walked out.

  "Wow~"

  Liu Xindi stared at Song Chuge, who had put on a pink top and white shorts training clothes, her eyes lit up. The girl's long, slender, white legs in front of her were particularly eye-catching.

  On the back of the baggy pink T-shirt training uniform is a large white letter A.

  "Are you all here?" Chu Ge's clear eyes widened slightly and he smiled generously.

  She had never lived in a dormitory with anyone else.

  This was her first time living in the same space with three girls of similar age.

  Chu Ge bit his lip gently and swallowed, his heartbeat accelerated slightly, and he felt inexplicably nervous and uneasy.

  ...

  (End of chapter)