51 - 60

Chapter 51 Interview
  Ling Anqi's rose-red lips curled slightly, stretched out his hand, raised his eyebrows and said: "The first item, sing, please."

  Song Chuge nodded politely, and then took out the guitar skillfully.

  Three seconds after setting it up, a melodious and sad melody immediately echoed in the small interview hall.

  "Waking on a filed from the decade of the beasts~"

  The moment the girl opened her voice, Ling Anqi and the other two interviewers got goosebumps and were stunned.

  This voice... is so clean!
  It is so clean and ethereal that it feels like you are in a quiet forest. A ray of sunlight shines through the gaps between the trees, making you feel the power and vitality of nature.

  "On a road with no true north I see it~"

  The song has a gentle tone, emotion, strength, and skill!
  The clever transposition of sounds in various places is like flying butterflies. It is so beautiful that it makes people feel itchy.

  "There's doubt in every face~"

  They could hear that her singing voice was full of confidence and obviously tainted with some kind of oppressed hatred. And this hatred, as the chords and lyrics progressed, finally transformed into a A powerful force that breaks out of a cocoon and becomes a butterfly, reborn from the ashes!
  "There's a light here on the stage!"

  There were countless moments when the interviewers felt that she didn't need to sing anymore.

  As long as she has this voice, even if she can't dance, she can still stand out among hundreds of carefully selected young people and become the only trainee accepted by Huayao Film and Television.

  But Song Chuge gave them a surprise.

  Not only did he sing his original English song "Filed", but he also prepared a jazz dance that he choreographed.

  The moment the music played on the staff's computer sounded, Song Chuge began to dance gracefully.

  The black wide-leg pants fly freely in the air like a skirt, and the speed of the dance and the timing of the music are all smooth and just right.

  The control and rhythm of the body are matched with the unique design of the bell sleeves of the snow-white top, which is uniquely beautiful.

  In addition, her expression control is also skillful and seductive. Her skills such as Kingtut and Wave amazed the two interviewers.

  Finally, looking back at Ending's seductive eyes and the charming smile on his lips, if it were to be fixed on the show, it would be another magical picture! they thought.

  Although the three interviewers are not professional in dance or music, they have read countless people and can see the girl's professional level in dance and music and whether she is photogenic.

  This level is much higher than the interview standard.

  You don't even need to hire a dance teacher.

  Can sing, can dance, is a top student, can create original works, Song Chu Ge fully meets their requirements!

  Only Ling Anqi's expression was normal, but the admiration could not be concealed on his bright face.

  She thought that if the audition hall was larger, she would be able to perform more comfortably.

  Ling Anqi is looking forward to her debut on the big stage.