281 - 290

Chapter 281 The Ergong's Task
  "If you weren't here, Ming Guiyuan wouldn't quarrel with me anymore." Liu Xindi said in the same nondescript tone as before, "Life is boring."

  Ming Guiyuan's phoenix eyes habitually gouged out Liu Xin Di glanced at her, ignored her, and hugged Chu Ge tightly: "Chu Chu, you are finally back! Why did you come back a day late?"

  "Oh, didn't Wei Wei say they went to shoot an advertisement?" Liu Xin Di took the photo He patted her shoulder and answered on behalf of Chu Ge.

  Song Chuge's smile was bright, with a hint of petting and helplessness.

  Across the way, Gong Luoluo heard the noise next door and stood at the door, waiting for someone to come up to greet her return.

  However...

  Le Xian raised his head from the music score, glanced at the door, smiled and said softly, "Luoluo, you are back!"

  Then he continued to play with Song Chuge's guitar.

  Qu Wangxia sat opposite Yuexian, frowning, racking his brains to think of the lyrics. When he saw Gong Luoluo at the door, he just raised his head and smiled, "Luoluo, welcome back." He

  didn't move even half a step.

  He didn't even move his butt!
  Fine! Gong Luoluo smiled and scanned every corner of the dormitory.

  Where is Ye Suwei?

  Ye Suwei, she is not in room A02, she is in Meng Jinci's dormitory.

  Hearing that Song Chuge and Gong Luoluo were back, they quickly went upstairs together with Meng Jinci.

  Gong Luoluo walked into the bedroom expressionlessly, gritted her teeth and collapsed on her soft bed, a little angry.

  What treatment does she deserve?
  She was still waiting for Ye Suwei to go back to the dormitory to comfort her, but instead of entering A02, Ye Suwei went to A01 to visit! ?
  "Let's ask Chu Ge for his opinion on this place?"

  "Okay."

  Then Le Xian and Qu Wangxia also went there holding guitars and music scores!
  Assi! Gong Luoluo's chest heaved up and down, and she almost couldn't breathe.

  Fortunately, as soon as Le Xian and Qu Wangxia walked to the door, the dormitory radio rang.

  "Please gather all the trainees on the fifth floor." *3 Gong
  Luo stood up neatly, walked out the door with his legs sullenly, and deliberately bumped Yuexian and Qu Wangxia at the door with his thin shoulders.

  The two of them glanced at Gong Luoluo's proud back and couldn't help but smile at each other.

  In the hall on the fifth floor, a long platform is laid out in a staircase shape on a gray-white carpet. There are cushions, blankets, and several sponsor pillows on it, which are places for trainees to sit.

  Opposite the stairs, three large boards stand side by side, with many small hard foam boards pasted on them. The foam boards have red, blue and yellow background colors and different song titles on them.

  Ji Hanchen sat in the center of the long platform, resting his elbows on the soft pillow, propping up his cheeks, and puffed out his mouth cutely.

  While waiting for the students boredly, he stared blankly at the title of the song opposite.

  There is one single from him and one from the group.

  "Is this the mission to announce the second performance?"

  "It should be."

  The students walked in one after another. Ji Hanchen stood up quickly, jumped to the side of the chemical fiber carpet with one step of his long legs, and held up his hands An An calmly crossed his arms and hung them in front of him, looking at the students coming in one after another with a kind smile.

  "Hello PD Ji~" the students greeted Ji Hanchen with a smile.

  Student: I thought I saw a figure flying past just now?
  Ji Hanchen: No, you got it wrong.

  Ji Hanchen nodded gently for three minutes.

  It wasn't until all the trainees arrived and sat down and covered their legs with blankets that he smiled and said warmly: "Did you sleep well last night?"

  The trainees smiled, and most of them had tired and sad eyes. After all, someone left. Well, Ji Hanchen still asked about this topic, which was really heartbreaking.

  "Okay~"

  "Not good~"

  There are two answers, and the even more bizarre one is -

  "I didn't sleep well at all~Because you are not around PD Ji~"

  As soon as the woman surnamed Liu finished speaking, her whole head was buried in Under the gray blanket on Song Chuge's legs, he looked shady.

  "Wow~" The girls' shocked eyes focused on the earthy love words transmitter.

  Liu Xindi is so bold that she even dares to flirt with PD Ji?
  Pei Qi glanced at the silver-haired woman and shook her head. Be careful of this guy making his wife jealous!

  Liu Moudi: Stop scolding, don't scold, I learned it all from fans! Idol follows the fans!
  Ming Guiyuan's eyes were half-squinted, staring at the woman on Chu Ge's lap who refused to raise her head, and her fists were clenched unknowingly.

  "..."

  Ji Hanchen didn't seem to expect that Liu Xindi would become a blockbuster. His handsome face was slightly stunned, then he smiled and naturally changed the topic: "It doesn't matter whether you slept well or not, the important thing is..."

  "Everyone Have you guessed what we are going to do tonight?"

  The students quickly focused their attention on Ji Hanchen and shouted in unison: "Yes~"

  "Second performance task: theme grouping!"

  Three large foam boards for vocal music, dance and rap stood next to Ji Hanchen, clearly visible at a glance.

  The students immediately understood the purpose of this performance -

  to choose a skill that they are best at, try to attract as many fans as possible based on their strengths, and stay on this stage.

  Of course, this is mainly for lower-ranked students.

  "The second performance will start a week later today, and our most important task now is to complete the grouping of the theme performance."

  "The grouping rules are very simple. According to the ranking announced after the first performance, we select in order, the higher the ranking. The greater the choice, the greater the choice."

  This also gives top-ranked players a greater advantage in attracting fans.

  "As you can see, for this performance, we have three themes: Vocal, Dance, and Rap. There are eight songs in total, three vocal, three dance, and two Rap."

  "And, more importantly..." Ji Hanchen He suddenly paused and smiled mysteriously.

  The students blinked curiously and stared at Ji Hanchen intently.

  "This time on the stage, we will have eight celebrity seniors joining us!"

  "Wow!"

  Some students exclaimed, and some jumped up.

  "Oh my God!"

  "Really!?"

  Ji Hanchen smiled warmly, nodded and added: "And they are all young seniors."

  "Ahhh!" The students couldn't hide the nymphomaniacal smiles on their faces. .

  "Oh my god! Did this day come so fast?"

  "Ah! I'm so curious~"

  "What should I do? I've already started to have fantasies!"

  "What should I do? I've already started to blush and my heart is beating!"

  "Should I? There are eight seniors, and the three are PD Ji, Teacher Xiao and Teacher Lian Tao, right?"

  Lexian said casually, without making any waves in the heated discussion among the girls.

  She didn't expect that her words would come true!
  "I think it's xxx! Really! He's so handsome! He's so handsome! Woohoo~"

  "I think xxx is also possible! He can really sing and dance!"

  "I think..."

  "Ahem." Ji Hanchen Looking at the girls who were whispering to each other and having a heated discussion, he coughed twice and reminded: "Girls, pay attention to managing your expressions. This is also a test."

  "Even the yellow-flowered girls don't know how to restrain themselves . , discussing and discussing it is like choosing a concubine!" Liu Xindi whispered, and then he laughed ghostly.

  Ming Guiyuan glanced at her sideways.

  This guy still has the nerve to tell others?

  What is the name of the woman who just started talking about the popular male stars in the entertainment industry one by one without pausing?

  Oh, Liu Xindi!
  What flute?

  Liu Xindi!
  What Xindi?
  Liu Xindi!
  Liu Xin what?
  Liu Xindi!
  (End of chapter)