261 - 270

Chapter 261 He is stupid
  "..."

  The car was quiet.

  Gong Luoluo and Song Chuge stared at each other, no, only Gong Luoluo glanced at Song Chuge from time to time, who was resting on the seat with his eyes closed, his starry eyes half closed.

  This Song Chuge usually got close to her, but now they were alone and didn't say anything. Really... couldn't she be pretending to be friendly?
  "Luoluo, do you remember what you were doing when you were ten years old?"

  Gong Luoluo was complaining about Song Chuge in his heart, when a cold voice came into Gong Luoluo's mind.

  Song Chuge didn't know when he had opened his dark and clear eyes, staring at Gong Luoluo seriously and softly.

  Why did she suddenly ask such a question? Luoluo is confused.

  "What else can you do at the age of ten? Go to school, take various classes with Geng Zhi."

  "Don't you have any special memories?"

  "Special memories?" Gong Luoluo pouted her red mouth and thought for a while, Said: "That may be a bet between me and Geng Zhi to see who can make my brother laugh. Whoever loses will wear women's clothing."

  "So, did your brother laugh?"

  Song Chuge's focus was not on Gong Luoluo and Geng Zhi. Whoever loses or wins depends on whether Miyagi smiles or not.

  She thought Miyagi should be able to laugh, he seemed to like laughing.

  "No." Gong Luoluo curled his lips.

  Her brother had always liked to keep a straight face since he was a child, and he also treated her as his biological sister.

  "..." Didn't Miyagi like to laugh when he was a child? Song Chuge's face condensed slightly.

  She realizes that she knows very little about Miyagi's past, and she rarely tells Miyagi about her past.

  Gong Luoluo continued: "Later, we both lost and both wore women's clothes."

  "Ha..." Song Chuge chuckled.

  Doesn't this mean Geng Zhi lost? Only Geng Zhi was punished...

  "Is Geng Zhi a man?" Zhong Jinen listened silently and suddenly said something.

  "Yes." Gong Luoluo nodded.

  "It's normal for you to wear women's clothes. How could he accept wearing women's clothes?"

  "He's stupid!" Gong Luoluo smiled proudly.

  Geng Zhi: ...You are the eldest lady, you have the final say.

  "Then he is still a good friend with you now?" Zhong Jinen wanted to know whether this stubborn man later broke up with the naughty Gong Luoluo.

  "No, we are not good friends to begin with." Gong Luoluo said matter-of-factly.

  Geng Zhi is Uncle Geng's son. To Miss Gong, he can only be regarded as a follower, not even a friend.

  Zhong Jinen: "..."

  "Huh? No, why should I tell you these things?" Gong Luo Luo realized, "Why are you asking me this? Do you want to pry into my privacy?"

  "I'm just curious about Luo Luo when you were a child. It's something." Song Chuge explained with a smile, his eyes quickly hiding a dark light.

  "I'm also curious about what happened to you, Chu Ge, when you were a child." Zhong Jinen rarely stopped to ask questions and looked at the two of them with interest.

  "Me?"

  Song Chuge blinked, glanced at Gong Luoluo, and found that she was staring at him with piercing eyes, as if to say: "I told you, don't you dare tell me." Chu Ge laughed.

  "I have been taking classes all my childhood." Song Chuge's eyes flickered.

  She couldn't remember, she couldn't even remember what classes she had taken now, it was all gloomy.

  She felt that her memory was getting worse. Was it because playing the piano had stimulated her brain? Song Chuge's eyebrows narrowed slightly.

  "Haha..." Gong Luoluo rolled his eyes secretly, as if he knew what Song Chuge's childhood was like. It was obvious that Song Chuge was lying.

  Didn't she have an affair with that guy named Gu before? Didn't she know that her Gong Luoluo had not been investigated?

  However, she was kind enough not to expose Song Chuge in front of outsiders.

  —

  "What advertisement?"

  "I didn't tell the fan club, is it a private trip?"

  Xiaolan was communicating with the agent of Huayao Film and Television Company on Yichao. The commercial performance was not over yet, and there were still many people at the scene.

  "Song Chuge and Gong Luoluo have left?" Mu Caiyi frowned when she heard the assistant's words.

  "Yes, CE students are going to the airport soon to fly back to Lingcheng."

  "Were any of Create's commercials shot in Jingcheng?" Mu Caiyi's eyes were filled with confusion.

  "I don't know either. There should be. After all, many brands are headquartered in Jingcheng."

  No... The corner of Mu Caiyi's mouth curled up evilly, as if she knew something.

  "Sister Caiyi, it's your turn." The staff gently knocked on the door.

  Mu Caiyi put aside the deep condensation in her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror with exquisite makeup, smiling flawlessly.

  "An Ning's makeup artist is really good at it. I asked Sister Xuan to help me recruit her."

  Fu Qiujin, she only knew today that there is such an outstanding makeup artist in the industry.

  "..." The assistant didn't even dare to show a troubled expression. He just paused, lowered his head and said respectfully: "Yes."

  Should she consider resigning? Mu Caiyi shouldn't be chasing her...after all, she has a lot of information.

  Selling it to the paparazzi or Mu Caiyi's agency should be enough for her to live for the rest of her life... This thought came to the assistant's mind unknowingly.

  Mu Caiyi and An Ning also met when changing places. Neither of them greeted each other. They both looked ahead and walked forward as if there was no one around.

  The air was still filled with a strong smell of gunpowder.

  "Sister Qiu, your craftsmanship is very good, thank you."

  For the first time, Mu Caiyi said hello to An Ning's makeup artist.

  Fu Qiujin's eyes flashed with panic, and she waved her hands quickly: "Don't take it seriously, don't take it seriously, thank you Sister Caiyi."

  She couldn't bear Mu Caiyi's praise.

  The elegant smile in An Ning's mouth gradually deepened, and she had already imagined Mu Caiyi's next move.

  Ever since Mu Caiyi thought she had snatched the heroine of "Old Friend Returns", she had been fighting against her all the time, grabbing things from her - endorsements, variety shows, fashion, film and television resources... It was like they were born to be enemies.

  "Haha." Mu Caiyi smiled softly, patted Fu Qiu Jin with his left hand, and then slowly took it back.

  She was dressed in a crystal blue evening dress, with her hands on her waist, striding proudly toward the commercial performance site with her head on high heels.

  "Sister Qiu, you have to pay attention in the next few days. I'm afraid she has already set her sights on you." An Ning said teasingly.

  Fu Qiujin pursed her lips into a straight line, and her expression gradually became a bit tragic.

  Is this an affirmation of her ability, or a rare "good luck" on her part?

  The members of An Ning's team all looked at the makeup artist sympathetically.

  Fu Qiujin might be able to get a high salary and be put in a good position if she joins Mu Caiyi's team, but everyone in the circle has heard about Mu Caiyi's temper, and I'm afraid she won't feel good about it either.

  They had just heard that Mu Caiyi was so angry that she left her original makeup artist before she came to see Fu Qiujin.

  "Let's sign the contract."

  Fu Qiujin sighed and looked at An Ning with pleading.

  She is a freelance makeup artist, not a full-time makeup artist. She does makeup for An Ning purely because of their years of friendship, but now, she seems to have no other choice.

  If you reject Mu Caiyi, what reason should you use? If she rejected Mu Caiyi, could she still be a freelance makeup artist in this circle?
  To continue in this circle, she still has to find a small backer.

  "Okay." An Ning smiled lightly.

  (End of chapter)