231 - 240

Chapter 231 The Quarrel CP
  interview questions were about a dozen, and the students all answered them one by one, either seriously, hastily, or off-topic.

  As for today's lunch, the students were particularly nervous about eating it, and the palace-like decoration of the cafeteria did not cheer them up.

  Because their rankings will be announced in the afternoon.

  After the show is broadcast, whether the audience has seen them, whether they like them or not, what kind of comments they have on them, how many people support them, how many votes they received in total... these things are all so important to people.

  Of course, there are also people who don't care at all, such as Liu Moudi.

  "Why are there suddenly so many health-preserving things at noon today?"

  Uncle Liu frowned and found that something was not right about the menu at noon today.

  "Is it because we drew blood? We specialize in stewing red date and bone soup to replenish blood?"

  Pei Qili said honestly: "No matter what, I like the food in the cafeteria anyway, hehe..."

  "Snow pear soup! Chu Ge, would you like a bowl?" "

  Meng Jinci put a bowl on her plate before Chu Ge agreed.

  "Thank you." Song Chuge smiled. She was about to drink rock sugar and snow pear soup to heal her throat.

  what happened......?
  Ming Guiyuan looked at Song Chuge and Meng Jinci who were intimately connected, with a confused look on his face. He also took a bowl of rock sugar snow pear and quickly followed Song Chuge.

  Gong Luoluo and Le Xian stood side by side.

  Gong Luoluo shook her head: "Ming Guiyuan, tsk tsk tsk, I didn't even know I was abandoned~"

  A familiar face flashed through her mind.

  However, in the blink of an eye, that face appeared in her sight.

  Like a dream.

  "Huh? Isn't that the doctor who drew our blood this morning?" Lexian asked doubtfully.

  Gong Luoluo froze on the spot.

  he? Why are you here? And wearing a white coat? I heard that the show has a dedicated medical floor. Does he work on the medical floor? For a time, countless questions flashed through Gong Luoluo's mind.

  The two lines of sight collided in the air, causing sparks to form.

  "I don't know, let's eat." Gong Luoluo raised his lips lightly, his eyes pretending to be cold, and he lightly glanced at the other party.

  She found a seat and sat down, and began to eat calmly.

  "Oh..." Lexian narrowed her eyes slightly. She always felt that something was wrong with Gong Luoluo.

  When Bai Yu came in from the door, he saw Gong Luoluo, and when he met her cold gaze, his heart hurt.

  It seems that she hasn't forgiven him yet...

  "Brother, it's rare that we can have dinner with so many beautiful sisters!" Xiao Teng suddenly put his arms around his shoulders.

  "..." Bai Yu ignored him and went about preparing food and choosing dishes.

  The distance between the staff area and the student area was like a chasm between him and Luoluo.

  "Oh, don't be so sad. Even looking at your beautiful sister makes you feel better, right?"

  Bai Yu: "..."

  -

  Finally left.

  Seeing Meng Jinci returning to the Tianyu Shengshi trainee team, Ming Guiyuan breathed a sigh of relief.

  She had been living in panic all morning.

  This Meng Jinci's threat is simply greater than Gong Luoluo! At least occasionally she could "condemn" Gong Luoluo with a sentence or two, but she didn't have the guts to "criticize" Meng Jinci...

  It was still the stage of her debut, but it seemed a little different.

  The pyramid-like ranking remains the same, but the number of seats has been reduced to fifty-six. The instructor evaluation platform was gone, and PD Ji was given a small podium.

  On both sides of the stage, benches marked with names were arranged neatly, and the students sat down one by one according to their company and name.

  At this moment, individual trainees entered the stage in order of initial order: Gong Luoluo, Qu Wangxia, Song Chuge, Ming Guiyuan, Bei Qingqing...

  Gong Luoluo was walking in the front, looking a little distracted.

  How could she feel happy seeing him again? She should feel angry! What if that bitch man has found a new girlfriend, wouldn't she have very low self-esteem? ?

  Yes, she should be angry.

  Moreover, he has nothing to do with her a long time ago!

  She cares what he does!
  "Luoluo, you're going the wrong way!"

  Qu Wangxia's voice entered Gong Luoluo's mind, causing her to suddenly stop.

  Gong Luoluo turned around and looked at the group of individual trainees who were standing in her position and looking at her with a cute look on her face.

  Especially Song Chuge's smile was particularly doting and gentle.

  Laughing hairy! Gong Luoluo's eyes widened, but she walked back awkwardly.

  That's right, now is not the time to care about the love between your children.

  She is competing!
  It doesn't matter whether Bai Yu is there or not, it doesn't matter anyway!
  The top priority is to defeat Song Chuge and improve his status in his brother's heart! Gong Luoluo convinced herself in this way and felt that her body suddenly gained strength.

  "You sit here."

  Qu Wangxia was very discerning and gave the seat next to Song Chuge to Gong Luoluo. Ming Guiyuan immediately became alert, like a little fox ready to fight at any time.

  Gong Luoluo sat down reluctantly. After all, she was embarrassed to refuse Qu Wangxia's kindness.

  Song Chuge did not miss the flash of joy in Gong Luoluo's eyes.

  "Luoluo chose you."

  Chu Ge still remembered the news that her interviewing sister secretly revealed to her - among the choices of C-ranked appearance and C-ranked ability, Gong Luoluo grumbled and chose her.

  What a arrogant little public servant.

  Alas, Sister Yu is staring at Gong Luoluo again.

  Ming Guiyuan raised his forehead slightly and sighed in his heart.

  Why doesn't Sister Yu always notice her? Ming Guiyuan gradually discovered that her sister Yu was actually a "Sea King" with her own halo. Not only did she attract Liu Haiwang and others to get close to her, but she also "pampered" her and Gong Luoluo back and forth. It was really...

  that she didn't care about her. What's the solution?

  "Luoluo, are you nervous?" Qu Wangxia asked Gong Luoluo.

  Gong Luoluo shrugged easily: "Why am I nervous? Anyway, I won't be eliminated, as long as I rank higher than Song Chuge."

  Qu Wangxia raised his eyebrows in surprise.

  More than Song Chuge?
  She felt that when these words came out of Gong Luoluo's mouth, she suddenly became so relaxed and much easier... Qu Wangxia couldn't help laughing.

  "I'm afraid you can only think about this in your dreams, oh no, don't even think about it. It's really hard on you for running to the Atlantic Ocean, and saying such mirage words." Ming Guiyuan retorted. Gong Luoluo is always so sharp.

  Gong Luoluo seemed to have been used to it for a long time, and counterattacked calmly: "Ming Guiyuan, are you itchy again? Don't think that just because you can sing is great, your rap is like memorizing a text, I'm embarrassed to say that I I once taught you..."

  "Ha, no matter how bad my rap is, it is still better than someone's vocals."

  "Ha, no matter how bad my vocals are, I have been praised by the teacher, unlike that person~"

  Song Chuge, who was caught in the middle, calmly glanced at the huge black crane and the dark camera not far away.

  "...You are wearing wheat."

  Her words instantly chilled the air.

  The two of them put their hands around their waists and stopped talking for a moment.

  Song Chuge and Qu Wangxia looked at each other and couldn't help but pursed their lips and snickered.

  Bei Qingqing chatted with Lu Mian from time to time, but his palms couldn't stop sweating.

  "Now we invite the instructor Ji Hanchen, the producer of Create Eight."

  "Girls, how are you?"

  Ji Hanchen, dressed in casual clothes, walked out of the passage. The students all stood up and cheered and applauded him, giving Ji a PD scene.

  "Teacher Ji really looks handsome in anything he wears!"

  "Is the ranking already in Teacher Ji's hands?"

  "Ah, I'm so nervous~"

  "What if I really get eliminated?"

  "Don't think about that. It's okay, you will definitely stay."

  "I hope so..."

  (End of this chapter)