151 - 160

Chapter 151 Possession
  "Oh Mo, Nugu?"

  Xiao Xiaoyu was sitting in the front row, indulging in Song Chuge's appearance, when her head was turned away by this clear and confident female voice.

  But inadvertently saw a familiar figure.

  God, God! ?

  He, he is also the audience of this Saturday issue! ? What kind of divine fate does she have with the God of Heaven?

  God is actually a fan of Song Chuge?
  Wow, this way of looking at people is really perfect - it's a perfect match for her!

  No, she has to get the god's contact information later!
  Chu Ge didn't pay attention to the audience at first, because all she could see at a glance was a pile of heads, holding a sign that read "EVEN in the Age of Prosperity", and almost nothing else.

  However, this sudden familiar voice made her eyes widen suddenly, and her gaze shot toward the audience.

  "Oh, it seems that our Chu Ge fans are extremely enthusiastic!" Wu Yue said with a smile.

  Geng Zhi, who was holding up Song Chuge's support banner, looked towards the source of the sound in surprise.

  However, there were many people between them and he couldn't see them.

  So he had no choice but to look at the male fan wearing a mask with the words "Song Chu Ge" printed on it in the middle of the auditorium.

  He still swallowed every time he looked at it.

  The picture he imagined in his mind last night came true, and Geng Zhi was still a little unbelievable.

  Miyagi glanced out of the corner of his eye, and Geng Zhi seemed to have noticed it, and immediately turned his head back, calmly holding up the "Song Chu Ge Peerless Beautiful Sound" sign and not daring to move.

  Gong raised his eyebrows calmly and looked down at what was happening below.

  At this time, Jian Shu, who was hiding in the auditorium, couldn't help but turned his head in shock, but he didn't want to meet Miyagi's deep gaze all of a sudden.

  Depend on! Was he discovered just like that?
  The corners of Jian Shu's mouth were stiff, and she suddenly felt that it was better to let the spinal disease remain ill.

  Although he simply wanted to see Miyagi, who had grown up being cold and noble, and how shameless he looked when supporting his wife.

  However, the current Miyagi's temperament seems to be no different from the noble upper-class young man he usually was.

  Jian Shu was not too disappointed.

  Because...

  until now, he couldn't believe that the man with a calm face holding a pink and white banner that read "Peerless Singer Song Chuge, Where the Heart Is Song Chuge" was the Miyagi he knew.

  How could Miyagi, who had received a private aristocratic education since childhood, do such a thing? Could it be that he was possessed by some ghost? ?
  Miyagi held his forehead and sighed, a hint of helplessness and complexity flashed in his deep eyes.

  One was because Jian Shu came to see the excitement, and the other was because of the person in the audience who shouted that sound—

  Tang Yi, one of the three most star-chasing housewives in the Gong family and Miyagi's mother.