201 - 210

Chapter 201 Protecting Wife Like a Dog
  "The eldest lady of the Song family? Soong Chuge!? Didn't she go to participate in that talent show?"

  "When did the Song family and the Fu family get married?"

  "No..."

  Miyagi's face He instantly sank down, his sharp eyes piercing Fu Jinnian.

  He really looks the same as before.

  The corners of Miyagi's lips curved into a sneer, and his whole body was as cold as ice and snow. Jian Shu couldn't help but shudder and quietly took a step away from Miyagi.

  This guy is scarier than Fu Jinnian.

  Fu Jinnian met Miyagi's ice-cold gaze without fear, and the corners of his lips raised provocatively.

  The hostile gazes between the two sparked sparks in the air.

  Fu Jinnian: Miyagi, I want to see how you deal with it.

  Miyagi: Only those who are unwilling to get what they want are eager to create false relationships through lies.

  Fu Jinnian: Ha.

  Tang Yi turned his head to look at his son, then glanced at his opponent's son who was born in the same year as his son on the stage, and frowned tightly.

  Although her son did not speak, she could feel his extreme displeasure from his gloomy eyes.

  But she also understood that at this time, it was not time to expose the news that her son and Chu Chu were married. After all, the Gong family is still growing, and Chu Chu is still participating in talent shows.

  what happened! ? Miss Song! ?
  That's not... Fu You glanced at Miyagi with an indifferent expression.

  What on earth is her eldest brother doing?
  Fu You frowned, looked away, and looked at her eldest brother again in shock.

  What happened tonight was completely beyond her expectation.

  Gu Hen even frowned fiercely.

  What the hell is this young master of the Fu family talking about? ? Why did he drag Chu Chu into this! ?
  Fu Yao looked at his eldest son with deep eyes and sighed in his heart.

  Song Chuxi's expression was a little distorted, her eyes widened, her teeth clenched, and her beautiful face under the crystal lamp twitched faintly.

  No matter what he did, he still couldn't forget that woman!

  Even if there are almost perfect substitutes, even if there are flawless stories and acting skills...

  Mr. Gong looked at Gu Hen, who was no longer invisible among the guests, with a faint arc at the corners of his lips, and the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes were revealed. His strategizing.

  Gu Hen put down his wine glass, walked step by step in front of the person, walked into the light, looked at Fu Jinnian, his voice was clear and echoed throughout the hall.

  "Young Master Jinnian may have made a mistake. My sister has never been engaged to you!"

  This was the only time when Miyagi still looked up to Gu Hen.

  At least, he still has some conscience towards Chu Chu.

  Although Gu Hen is an adopted son, he is also Song Chuge's true brother. His words were much more convincing than those of Song Chuxi and Fu Jinnian.

  However, Fu Jinnian looked at him contemptuously and sneered.

  "How do you, an outsider, know the story about me and her?" His voice was low and mesmerizing, making people believe it unconsciously.

  "I'm her brother!"

  "It's just a dog picked up by the Song family a few years ago. Do you really think of yourself as a Song family member?" He looked at Gu Hen condescendingly, his words full of sarcasm.

  It seemed like there was an invisible sharp arrow in the air, piercing straight into Gu Hen's heart.

  "Brother..." What is his brother doing? Without the cooperation between the Song family and the Gong family, wouldn't they still want to win over Gu Hen? Now...

  "Jinnian..." Fu Yao glanced at Fu Jinnian and finally reminded him.

  He knew his son's temperament best, but he didn't expect it to take so long...it was really a mistake. Fu Yao sighed in his heart.

  Fu Jinnian smiled evilly, with a light that no one could understand in his deep eyes.

  Gu Hen raised his eyebrows and smiled, as warmly as ever, as if nothing in the world could make him angry.

  "Young Master Fu's words are unfounded. At least in the past ten years I have been in the Song family, I have never heard the word Fu Jinnian from my father or Chu Ge."

  Gu Hen's few words made Fu Jinnian's words lose credibility.

  The dog picked up by the Song family? It's better than a dog that has never entered the Song family's front door. Gu Hen's eyes flashed with sarcasm.

  "I've never heard of any connection between the Fu family and the Song family..."

  "Isn't the eldest son of the Fu family in the United States? How did he meet the eldest daughter of the Song family?"

  "It's true that the Gong family and the Song family have cooperated in the past few years. "Moreover, didn't the Song family member also participate in Gong's show?"

  "That's true..."

  "Then the second young lady..."

  "And," Gu Hen suddenly turned to Song Chuxi and said in a firm voice: "I'm afraid you are mistaken about this lady."

  "In our Song family, from the beginning to the end, we have only one rich lady, Song Chuge."

  Hearing this, Song Chuxi laughed inexplicably.

  Her eyes were seductive, and she stared motionlessly at Gu Hen's handsome face, as if she was looking at something novel.

  Gu Hen's face was slightly condensed, confusion and ridicule flashed across his eyes, but the polite and gentle smile on the corners of his lips did not diminish.

  He couldn't see clearly from a distance, but up close he could clearly see Song Chuxi's true face.

  In terms of facial features, she does look very similar to Chu Chu.

  However, the other facial features...heh. The corners of Gu Hen's lips were stained with sarcasm.

  "Brother, because you have been in China, you don't know that I am indeed the second young lady of the Song family. When my father and sister returned to China, they left me in the United States, so... you don't know me..." Song Chuxi smiled harmlessly, Staring at Gu Hen's smooth face.

  "America? Song Chuming came back from the United States?"

  "Yes, you don't know? It is said that he became famous in the United States and made a lot of money. After returning to China, he became a nouveau riche, invested in many companies, and founded the Song Family Group."

  "I really don't know."

  "But didn't he die so long ago? Why didn't he see this woman during the funeral?"

  "Who knows!"

  "This is a big show for a wealthy family..."

  Some of the people watched with interest, such as the wife of the head of the Liu family in Rongcheng and the eldest young master of the Jian family; some watched with solemn expressions, such as the wife of the head of the Meng family in Rongcheng...

  fucked my brother? The iconic smile on Gu Hen's lips gradually faded, and a thin layer of ice formed in his eyes, which soon broke.

  USA?

  Chaotic images and sounds flashed through Gu Hen's mind, and then sank into the deep sea.

  "Oh? Really?" Gu Hen smiled slightly, "Then I don't know what to call this second young lady?"

  "My name is Song Chuxi, my father is Song Chuming, and my sister is Song Chuge." Song Chuxi's voice was sweet, "It's like you don't know me. , I'm in the United States and I don't know about you."

  "It was only after I returned home that I saw on the Internet that my father adopted a brother."

  Adoption... these two words made Gu Hen's expression instantly cool down.

  Not to mention that he had never believed Song Chuxi's words, just by the two words "adoption", he had completely seen through the poor acting skills of this woman named "Song Chuxi".

  Song Chuxi's nose is fake, her face is fake... I guess Song Chuxi's name is also fake, right? Gu Hen pursed his lips and looked at her carefully.

  Seeing Gu Hen's slightly dark complexion, Song Chuxi's beautiful eyes were filled with pride, and she turned her head and took another step closer to Fu Jinnian.

  (End of chapter)