251 - 260

Chapter 251

  Song Chuge's return finally made all the students feel relieved, and a large number of Gong family bodyguards who were about to be dispatched were quickly withdrawn.

  But this incident caused quite a stir on the Internet.

  # Songchugemissing#
  [12G surfing]: "The CE program team invited students to eat hot pot. Song Chuge, Meng Jinci and Liu Xindi went to a convenience store and were surrounded by fans. At that time, Song Chuge was on the phone outside and was surrounded by the crowd. He ran away, disappeared for four hours, and then suddenly appeared in a hot pot restaurant. It was really weird..." (Attached candid photos)

  - "Pfft hahaha! Weird, really weird!".
  - "I really thought it was. My Ge Gezi was kidnapped and disappeared."

  - "I hope Chu Ge is fine! You're worried about me!"

  - "It can only mean that Create Eight is really popular."

  - "Didn't the show team send bodyguards? What if? What should I do if something really happens to Chu Ge?"

  - "I hope I can protect them well next time..."

  - "Can the paparazzi take a night off? If this continues, all the contestants will be wiped out (dog heads)"

  ...

  "I also said that if you don't come back tonight, your lower bunk will be occupied." Liu Xindi smiled relaxedly, with worry still remaining in her narrow eyes.

  If she had known she would be surrounded by paparazzi and a lot of passers-by, she wouldn't have suggested buying any ice cream! What ice cream to eat! This mouth is so harmful~
  "Ming Guiyuan, have you hugged me enough?"

  Gong Luoluo tilted her mouth and stared coldly at Ming Guiyuan, who was holding Song Chuge's waist tightly from behind, thinking The look of hitting someone.

  "No..."

  Ming Guiyuan rested her head on Song Chuge's shoulder. Only in this way did she feel that Song Chuge was really back.

  Gong Luoluo rolled her eyes speechlessly, looking a little angry.

  Song Chuge is such a fool. He is such a big man and can still get lost. I don't know how he got such a brain!

  Fortunately, she didn't lose her head and finally came back...

  Song Chuge glanced at the students who were looking at her with the same worried eyes, and then his eyes fell on the tall and thin Liu Xindi, and he chuckled and teased her. He said, "If you sneak into my bed again tonight, I'll kick you off."

  "Yeah!" Ming Guiyuan immediately raised his head from Song Chuge's shoulders and stared at Liu Xindi with widened eyes. Protecting Chu Ge behind him.

  "Eh~" Paige showed a horrified expression and subconsciously covered her chest.

  "I didn't expect you to be such a Liu Xindi!"

  "Damn it! It seems I have to find something to hold the door against at night!"

  "There will be a second victim if there is the first..."

  "Chu Ge needs to protect Take

  good care of yourself!" "Girls must protect themselves!"

  Liu Xindi's face was stiff: "..."

  With one sentence, Song Chuge shifted the focus of the conversation to Liu Xindi. Although everyone is just joking.

  Gong Luoluo gritted her teeth and stared at Liu Xindi with a complicated expression.

  Song Chuge belongs to her brother! Although it has nothing to do with her Gong Luoluo, she still wants to defend her brother's dignity!

  Gong Luoluo walked to Ming Guiyuan calmly and stood in front of Song Chuge.

  Liu Xindi glanced at them, very helpless: "You two, your eyes are full of color!"

  "Who did the color first?"

  Liu Xindi: "..."

  "Song Xian, my reputation is It's ruined by you! You have to be responsible for me! Don't forget that you still owe me five million!"

  Why does Song Chuge owe Liu Xindi five million?
  "If Song Xian is willing to warm my bed tonight, this debt can be written off!"

  "Don't you want five snows?" Meng Jinci teased.

  "Oh~ I was kidding~" Liu Xindi shyly hit Meng Jinci's arm, and Song Chuge suppressed laughter.

  "You use Guiyuan's clothes to pretend to be the boss and show courtesy to Chu Ge, tusk." Pei Qi tutted and shook her head.

  "Pfft, Liu Xindi deserves to be you."

  Ming Guiyuan's little eyes opened even wider.

  "Guiyuan finally has eyes?" Liu Xindi looked at Ming Guiyuan with a smile.

  "Have you finally got your IQ?" Ming Guiyuan replied calmly.

  "Hey! My head is worth 500 million! Are you saying I have no IQ?"

  Song Chuge seemed to have thought of something, and the corners of his mouth rose.

  "My head is worth 500 million, why don't you go and participate in one stop?"

  "If the director of the program hadn't held my hand and said to me affectionately: The machine is stuck! Bye bye! The machine is stuck! I Will you be with ordinary people like you?"

  The director of the program innocently took the blame.

  "Hey, Uncle Liu! Who lost ten games in a row in the past two days? And he said he has a high IQ?"

  Some students brought playing cards, but they were not confiscated.

  "You! It's better than you! I've never won in rock, paper, scissors, the big fool who always makes paper~"

  "It's better than you, a narcissist who only knows how to be cool and stand on your head all day long!"

  "I... you... "Liu Xin choked on her flute.

  "Cindy, you should reflect on yourself."

  The students continued to tease Liu Xindi. To them, Liu Xindi was not only a teammate, but also a younger brother who casually "bullied" him.

  "You!" Liu Xindi gritted her teeth, "Young man, please be polite!"

  "Hahaha!"

  On this near-miss day, some dormitories were full of laughter, and some were filled with sadness of farewell, and many wanted to leave. The students began to pack their luggage and wait for the dawn of tomorrow.

  -Rome

  , Italy.

  Miyagi boarded the stretch limousine heading to the Knightley Manor in Europe. As soon as he opened Easy Chat, he was instantly bombarded with news.

  He subconsciously clicked on the pinned message box.

  "Acheng! I got the first place!"

  "Acheng! Let's go out to eat hot pot!"

  "I'll try the new function of Yichao~"

  "Madam poked you"

  Miyagi smiled silently, lightly He tapped Song Chuge's blank profile picture.

  "You poked Madam's brain worth tens of billions."

  The curve of his lips deepened, he exited the dialog box, and checked the messages sent by others.

  There was news from Tang Yi that Chu Ge had disappeared and returned, news from business partners, and a lot of...picture news from Gong Luoluo.

  Miyagi's slender fingers gently clicked in. As soon as he entered, the smile on the corner of his mouth couldn't stop the car.

  "Smiling so happily? What are you looking at?" Jing Xiaoshen glanced at Miyagi several times curiously.

  It was the first time I saw Miyagi smiling so happily, and there was uncontrollable joy in the corners of his eyes and eyebrows.

  When this guy smiled... it really made him, a grown man, feel excited... Hey! What is he thinking! Jing Xiaoshen quickly threw this idea out of his mind.

  He is a straight man of steel!
  "..." Miyagi didn't answer him, there was still a smile on his lips, and his white fingers kept tapping the screen.

  Geng Zhi pursed his lips, knowing full well.

  His young master's smile usually only had one reason, and it must have something to do with Song Chuge.

  Fai drove the car, still confused by Miyagi's indifference just now. Why did the young master not react at all when the young lady disappeared?

  The young master likes the young madam, right? Otherwise, why would you do so many things silently for the young lady? But if you really like it, then why...

  there is only one reason.

  Miyagi could tell at a glance that the girl in the photo had already changed.

  (End of chapter)