301 - 310

Chapter 301 Imitation Show
  Liu Xindi roared, then quickly sat down and hid in the crowd, covered her mouth and snickered, as if others didn't know that the phrase "dancing in women's clothes" was Liu Xindi's voice.

  The cheers at the scene were even louder because of the word "women's clothing", although the girls all knew that

  after the last few seconds, Liu Xindi felt a chill on the back of her head.

  The little hand that had always been cold pinched the back of her fateful neck.

  She turned around and saw that Su Shanshan smiled "friendly" at her, but his long arm crossed Pei Qi in the middle and pinched the back of her neck.

  "Sister Su...I was wrong..."

  Liu Xindi smiled knowingly and admitted her mistake.

  "Who said they were wearing women's clothes?"

  At this moment, Su Yang raised the microphone again and looked in the direction of Liu Xindi.

  The brother and sister looked at each other and smiled, but Liu Xindi became the "good beauty" in their hands. The brother was responsible for keeping an eye on her, and the sister was responsible for catching her.

  Finally, she was invited to the stage with Su Shanshan to teach Su Yang how to dance the girl group dance.

  "It seems that our senior Su Yang is really not good at dancing!" Su Yanan asked with a smile, "Why did you choose the Havana group?"

  "Isn't it decided by drawing lots? It's not something I can decide." Su Yang sincerely replied.

  At this time, Xiao Nianyu patted Lian Tao on the shoulder and said in his ear, "I'm going to the bathroom." Then he got up and walked out.

  "Ah? Oh."

  Lian Tao was slightly confused and turned around. Su Yanan looked at the male guests in the audience again, "Is your song selection a lottery?"

  "No!" Cheng Guimu immediately replied, "They are all from the program team. A song for me!"

  Su Yang raised his eyebrows, realizing that things were not simple.

  "Teacher Su Yang, your repertoire card will be transferred to Teacher Xiao for help." At this time, the director came forward to explain, "But Teacher Xiao said that you want to change with him, and you want to try dancing..."

  "I... Did I say this?" Su Yang looked confused and asked, "Where is Xiao Nianyu?"

  Lian Tao now finally knew why Xiao Nianyu had to go to the toilet, and the corner of his mouth couldn't help but twitch.

  Luckily he was a mentor.

  Ji Hanchen raised his eyebrows, but a light flashed in his eyes.

  Why didn't he think of it before? We should coax these two into dancing in a girl group dance! What Vocal group to go to!
  Liu Chuze: It's true that he is a close teammate.

  Cheng Guimu: Thank you.

  "Could your brother be tricked by Teacher Xiao?" Lin Siqi asked Su Shanshan gossiping.

  Su Shanshan's mouth was bulging, almost forming a straight line, what a guy! Her brother is so miserable! I feel sorry for my brother!

  "Now, can I change it back now?" Su Yang looked at the director cutely.

  "But we can't change it back now, because Teacher Xiao has already started practicing with the girls." The director shook his head, "But we can ask the choreographer to change some of your dances."

  Su Yang nodded and smiled gratefully. , "Okay, thank you."

  He has no agent, only a male assistant, and he has to take responsibility for many things by himself.

  Seeing his brother negotiating with the program team, Su Shanshan's eyes flashed with distress.

  She must become stronger!

  After that, it's her turn to protect her brother!

  At some point, many people had prepared performances. Some were dancing, some were talking about cross talk, and some were playing pipa...

  Song Chuge suddenly remembered that one night last week, the program staff seemed to have sent a task Card, what is written on it seems to be related to the show performance.

  Seeing that he was participating voluntarily, Liu Xindi immediately threw the card into the trash can.

  Ming Guiyuan and Pei Qi were also indifferent, not to mention Song Chuge, who was writing a trainee diary seriously and had no reaction when Liu Xindi read out the mission.

  At this time, Wei Weizheng was performing the one-person show she had prepared - Hey Hey Imitation Show.

  The people who have been "tortured" by Wei Wei before include her good roommates - Mo Xuanli, Lu Jiayi and Qi Qi.

  "Next, Liu Xindi, cough."

  Wei Wei looked in Liu Xindi's direction and showed a mysterious smile.

  "Oh~" the students cheered expectantly.

  Liu Xindi smiled happily, "How can I, Liu Xindi, be so worthy of Master Wei's attention?"

  "It's starting to look like narcissism." Pei Qi patted Liu Xindi's arm.

  Liu Xindi looked at the stage intently.

  At this time, Wei Wei also looked towards the audience.

  She raised her head and raised her eyebrows, her eyelids raised, like a frightened little yellow dog, but her eyes were still firing.

  Students: "Holy shit! Hahaha! Absolutely awesome!"

  Wei Wei came to the seat step by step and smiled at the two female instructors.

  At the same time, she also conjured up two bright red roses from nowhere, bent down, bowed like a prince and gave the flowers to the two female mentors.

  Amy and Su Yanan covered their mouths, laughed heartily, took the roses, and instantly dreamed back to the dance battle scene between Liu Xindi and Qi Qi on the first show stage.

  Students: "Oh, this is so similar~"

  "Especially the cocky eyebrow look, Wei Wei seems to be imitating it!"

  How similar!

  Liu Xindi: "@&*%^#@#!!!"

  Pei Qi quickly grabbed Liu Xindi, whose chest was heaving. She looked like she was stopping her from coming forward to fight, and comforted her: "Sister Cindy, calm down, calm down. ..."

  "You are... slandering!"

  Liu Xindi gritted his teeth and glared at the smiling Wei Wei in a showmanlike manner.

  She accidentally glanced to the side and found that Song Chuge was also smiling, and she was suddenly hit hard by 10,000 points in her heart.

  Song Xian was actually laughing too! She is so sad!

  However, the name Wei Wei called next made Liu Xindi happy.

  "Next, Chu Ge, cough cough."

  "Huh?" Song Chuge came back to his senses, and a light voice escaped from the tip of his nose.

  The students turned around and looked at each other in unison. Song Chuge smiled and looked towards the stage curiously.

  "I want Lili to cooperate with me on this." Wei Wei smiled and invited Mo Xuanli to the stage, and received another burst of applause.

  "Okay, let's start now."

  "..."

  However, there was no reaction on the stage. Wei Wei just stood there, his eyes empty, as if he had lost his soul.

  This also made the students exclaim: "It seems..."

  "Chu Ge!"

  The name Chu Ge was called was Mo Xuanli.

  "Song Chuge" (Wei Wei)'s eyes gradually focused and he looked towards Mo Xuanli with a stupid smile, "Lili."

  "What are you thinking about?" Mo Xuanli asked "Song Chuge".

  "Song Chuge" smiled and said calmly, "I didn't think anything of it."

  The next second, Wei Wei's expression changed and he stood up, "Is this your level?"

  "What's going on? Why don't you even have the lyrics yet?" Do you remember it well?"

  Wei Wei frowned, pursed his lips, looked serious, and said in a serious voice: "If one person makes a mistake once, everyone will read the lyrics ten times together, and I am no exception."

  "Pfft."

  Gong Luoluo couldn't bear it. She just chuckled. Don't tell me, Wei Wei's tone is quite similar, although her voice is not as good as Song Chuge's.

  Wei Wei: Please omit the word "although".

  Wei Wei seemed to glance at Gong Luoluo, then looked up at Mo Xuanli and nodded.

  "Ahhhhh~ It's so difficult~" Mo Xuanli suddenly sat down, looked up to the sky and sighed, rolling on the ground.

  "Luoluo, it's okay, I'll teach you." Wei Wei smiled very kindly and patted Mo Xuanli's butt.

  "Hmph!" Mo Xuanli rolled her eyes and snorted, completely capturing the essence of Gong Luoluo's proud hum.

  "Luoluo~ Your tune is still wrong!"

  "Luoluo~ It's out of tune again!"

  "Luoluo~ Luo~"

  (End of this chapter)