141 - 150

Chapter 141: Give me a hug.
  The bright sunshine in the summer morning is rising slowly, accompanied by the beautiful singing of the girl in the building.

  Pei Qi was not woken up by the theme song, but by a sudden "dong dong dong" sound of wooden boards.

  "Ah~" Pei Qi groaned twice. Even though her consciousness was still a little unclear, she subconsciously knew who made the noise.

  "Liu Xindi~ How many times have I told you not to dance on the upper bunk!"

  "Little Pig, you are the one. How many times have I told you not to snore in the middle of the night!" Liu Xindi replied.

  Hearing Pei Qitiannuo's voice, Liu Xindi knew that she was up and not staying in bed, so she stopped jumping.

  She glanced at Ming Guiyuan, who was sitting up across from him and still a little awake, and walked straight out of bed with a smile.

  "Oh..." Pei Qi rubbed her eyes, sat up in a daze, and said softly, "Did I snore again last night?"

  "Yes."

  A01 Song Chuge, the first person to get up, saw them all I woke up, so I opened the curtains of the dormitory with a smile, and the sunlight suddenly poured into the room like a tide.

  "Song Xian, let me get some of today's immortal energy!"

  Two meteor-like hands were about to "attack" Song Chuge from behind, but they were stopped -

  Ming Guiyuan didn't know when he would grow wings from the bed and fly. He came down, grabbed Liu Xindi by the back collar, and pulled her into the bathroom from behind Song Chuge.

  "You unruly man! Don't let me go!"

  "Here comes the pig concubine! Protect me! Protect me!"

  Liu Xindi's noisy voice made Pei Qi sober up. She looked at the two people and showed a faint smile.

  Ming Guiyuan still didn't let go of Liu Xindi's collar, and shook his head speechlessly: "I'm going crazy again early in the morning."

  "Bang!" The moment the bathroom door closed, the sound of the theme song above his head paused.

  Chu Ge didn't know what happened yet, but he just watched the two of them entering the bathroom, laughing quietly, like a snow-white pear blossom blooming in the morning.

  "Why did the theme song stop so quickly today?" Pei Qi rubbed her eyes and her eyes gradually became clear.

  As soon as she finished speaking, the broadcast in the dormitory rang again:

  "All students, please gather in the lobby on the first floor within twenty minutes."

  Chu Ge looked at the broadcast above his head and listened to the reminder three times.

  "Two, twenty minutes?"

  Pei Qi jumped out of bed, ran to the bathroom before taking off her shoes, and left a message: "Such a short time is not enough for me to put on makeup!

  " The door was opened, and Ming Guiyuan and Liu Xindi were brushing their teeth, spitting a little bit of toothpaste at each other childishly.

  "Oops! Stop spraying on me!" Pei Qi also started brushing her teeth and joined them unknowingly.

  Chu Ge was the only one standing outside the door, looking at the lively three people and smiling lightly.

  She turned around and sat at her desk, opened the trainee diary, and began to remember something.

  Having lived in the dormitory for a while, Chu Ge records the life of the trainees in the closed building every day.
  Because it will be shown to the audience, Chu Ge will consider the words every time he writes in the diary.

  She felt that her life had not been so fulfilling and happy for a long time.

  Unlike Liu Xindi who would read his diary out loud in the dormitory, Chu Ge just silently recorded interesting bits and pieces.

  Some words will also become inspiration for her to write lyrics and music, which will be recorded in her diary.

  "The morning sun is bright and hazy, like a thin golden gauze, covering the whole city and wrapping this building."

  "I have never felt that life is so fulfilling before. There are things to do every day, and there are many things to do every day. " People I like to see."

  "They are as beautiful as the morning sunshine, leaving long-lasting warmth in my ordinary life."

  "..."

  In the bathroom, Ming Guiyuan looked at himself in the mirror. With a somewhat swollen face and deep dark circles under his eyes, he sighed.

  Yesterday, she and Chu Ge both went to bed too late because of someone special. They didn't expect Chu Ge to wake up so early today! And in such good condition!

  And recently, because the food in the cafeteria was so delicious, she ate a little too much and gained weight!

  The girl in the mirror is so ugly!
  A02 dormitory opposite.

  Gong Luoluo yawned widely, squinted at her roommates who were busy in the dormitory, and pursed her lips.

  "Luoluo~ Come on, get up~ We will gather in the lobby on the first floor in twenty minutes!" Lexian urged her.

  After Gong Luoluo finished eating last night, she returned to the practice room. Unexpectedly, Song Chuge and Ming Guiyuan followed her!
  So the three of them practiced vocal music together (Chu Ge and Guiyuan taught her how to practice vocal music) until two o'clock in the morning, then went back to the dormitory to take off their makeup and rest.

  When they woke up, they had only slept for about four hours.

  "Oh..." Gong Luoluo rubbed her sore eyes, put on her shoes on both feet, and staggered towards the bathroom with her messy black hair on her head.

  ...

  Trainers wearing training uniforms of different levels gathered in the spacious hall on the first floor.

  The girls were talking to each other and smiling.

  Wu Jiaqian put on the new Class A training uniform and stood with the other Class A people, looking a little out of place.

  She looked at the people in Class A.

  Song Chuge and Ming Guiyuan, Liu Xindi and Pei Qi, Meng Jinci and Ye Suwei were talking to each other, while Qi Qi and Le Xian from Class B were laughing and joking with each other. She was the only one standing aside, pursed lips and at a loss. .

  This situation continued until I got in the car.

  Everyone else made an appointment to sit together in pairs, while Wu Jiaqian sat with Qi Qi.

  The two exchanged a smile and stopped talking.

  The air froze for a time.

  Although the two had practiced together in Class B, they didn't have much interaction.

  Qi Qi sat by the window, looking at Wu Jiaqian's timid face reflected in the mirror, with a gentle smile on her lips.

  "Ah, I can't do it!"

  "No, no, I'm really not good at what I did!"

  "Me? You want me to demonstrate? Ah? Did you call the wrong person?"

  "Me, I haven't learned it yet."

  "No, no . No, I won't come..."

  That girl always doesn't believe that she can do well.

  As the monitor of Class B, Qi Qi has an impression on every student in Class B. Especially for this girl named Wu Jiaqian.

  She seemed to have teammates, but she seemed to have no teammates.

  On the debut stage, she and her teammates appeared as a group. Two teammates entered Class B with her, but she didn't have much conversation with her teammates.

  She seems to have always been alone.

  Qi Qibo's bright eyes flashed with a hint of distress and understanding.

  "How many years have you been a trainee?"

  Suddenly a mellow and deep female voice came, making Wu Jiaqian look at Qi Qi intently.

  Is she asking herself?
  Wu Jiaqian's first reaction was doubt, and then she replied firmly: "Four, four years."

  "Oh~" Qi Qi looked at her and nodded understandingly, "That's a long time."

  Wu Jiaqian's lips tightened. He pursed his lips tightly and nodded slightly.

  "Are you nervous?" Qi Qi asked Wu Jiaqian again naturally.

  Because she entered Class A and had to be with the celebrities in Class A, Wu Jiaqian's heartbeat was indeed much faster than usual today.

  She smiled shyly: "Yes, a little."

  "Don't be nervous! There is nothing to be nervous about!" Qi Qi smiled comfortingly and patted her shoulder.

  Wu Jiaqian felt the weight on her shoulders, and a flattered light flashed in her eyes under her double eyelids: "Yes..."

  In her eyes, Qi Qi was already an experienced female artist who had debuted.

  Although Qi Qi herself doesn't think so.

  "Do you have mild social phobia?" Qi Qi smiled and said half-jokingly: "Why don't you dare to look at me and talk? Am I that scary?"

  "No! No!" Wu Jiaqian looked at him in panic Qi Qi waved her hands quickly.

  Qi Qi smiled, rubbed Wu Jiaqian's hair lovingly, looked at her tenderly, and said, "Let's hug one another!"

  "Huh?" Before Wu Jiaqian could react, Qi Qi had already hugged her.

  Suddenly, Wu Jiaqian keenly felt that something in her heart was touched.

  ...

  (End of chapter)