81 - 90

Chapter 81 Can't Hold Her Light

  The whole place was deathly silent, and there was no sound.

  Everyone even forgot to applaud.

  Every frame of this dance is as beautiful as a painting.

  The photographer observing in front of the camera was completely dumbfounded - who am I? Where am I? What is this place? What did I just see?
  There were so many Killing Parts that he didn't know which hundreds of frames to choose for playback.

  Because he feels that every frame is the best.

  Cut it and see the reactions of the instructors and players.

  Xiao Nianyu, who was sitting at the instructor's table, burst into tears at some point - he, a grown man, was actually moved to tears by a dance! Really!

  How outrageous!

  Although Xiao Nianyu secretly condemned himself in his heart, he still believed that his tears were worth shedding.

  Because in his opinion, this girl's dance was flawless.

  Ji Hanchen also took a sip of Fatty White Yogurt to calm down his shock.

  On seat 66, Bei Qingqing, who was wearing a light purple tuxedo skirt, calmly wiped away her crystal tears.

  She is a very emotional person, and she remembered the story of "The Return of an Old Friend", which is also such a tragedy.

  But the story told by this dance seems to be a bit sadder -

  it was an extremely tragic thing for a female general to be betrayed by her sweetheart and die on the battlefield with thousands of arrows piercing her heart.

  But even if the love between the two is false, it is unforgettable.

  Just when everyone was feeling distressed by the female general's unparalleled sadomasochism, Song Chuge struck him in the head again!
  It turns out that in the end, this unforgettable experience was nothing more than an illusory dream!
  After waking up from the dream, she was still alone...

  This dance is so layered! It makes me cry! If given the chance, Bei Qingqing would like to turn this story into a movie or TV series!

  It would be great if she could dance as perfectly as Song Chuge... There was an inferiority complex hidden in Bei Qingqing's envious eyes.

  Meng Jinci's eyes were also fixed on the girl in fluttering red clothes.

  Song Chuge.

  What a respectable but terrifying opponent.

  Meng Jinci's eyebrows narrowed slightly, she bit her lip gently, swallowed unconsciously, her expression was elegant and solemn.

  For some reason, she always felt that Song Chuge looked a little familiar.

  Ming Guiyuan was still staring blankly at the statue-like bright red figure in the center of the stage. His nose turned red at some point, and tears burst out of his narrow eyes like two flowing streams.

  She couldn't help herself, and she couldn't care less that her makeup was a bit messy.

  Ming Gui's original thoughts:

  When one day you find that the person you like is much better than you imagined, that is really a lucky thing.

  At this time, Xiao Guiyuan was speechless. She was sobbing and shaking her shoulders. She had no idea that the camera had cut to her body.