221 - 230

Chapter 221 I want to throw myself into his arms.

  The performance just now was different from the feeling during their practice and rehearsal.

  Song Chuge stood on the stage, listening to the fans in the audience calling his name in unison, feeling warm in his heart and filled with tears in his eyes.

  For the first time, she went on stage to perform, and there were so many people with her name down there...

  They were all here for her.

  Song Chuge's heart, which had already stabilized, began to stir vigorously again.

  Ming Guiyuan's phoenix eyes were still a little dull, as if she hadn't completely come out of the plot yet.

  This is her most dramatic performance.

  Ever since she was little, she had always thought that she could at least do whatever she wanted.

  But during the short period of time when she hung the wire and fell from the height, she seemed to see her own future.

  In other words, she saw the group that debuted. In the entertainment industry, under the control of countless invisible hands and countless malicious remarks, it is difficult to survive.

  She saw the frailties of human nature in the characters she played and felt sad for herself.

  So she ended up crying.

  She entered this circle just to shine. She made an agreement with him to "meet at the top". Even if she didn't debut in the end, she would continue to struggle in this circle.

  But will she become that kind of person in the future?

  People who destroyed all their enemies in order to shine for themselves...

  Suddenly, Ming Guiyuan felt like he fell into a warm embrace.

  At the same time, a gentle call came from her ears.

  "Guiyuan, wake up."

  Ming Guiyuan's reason returned instantly!

  Sister Yu! hug! she! Got it!

  Her little eyes widened.

  "Huh!?" Ming Guiyuan!

  In the auditorium not far away, An Chenxi caught a glimpse of this scene from a distance and thought to himself: Damn it!

  Is this the highest state of star chasing? ? Perform with your idols! You can also get a hug from your idol! She is sore!

  Gong Luoluo looked at the two people hugging each other and snorted coldly. There was a hint of amusement in her eyes and she reluctantly averted her gaze.

  The white coat also stood out in the dim light.

  Then like a shadow, he disappeared from her sight in an instant.

  Gong Luoluo's delicate eyebrows were tightly knitted.

  Has she been under too much stress recently? Why do you always get dazzled? No, she's quite happy recently... even though Song Chuge treats her! snort!

  Gong Luoluo turned her head again and watched Song Chuge let go of Ming Guiyuan at some point, drinking mineral water with a calm expression, her clear eyes seeming to be scanning for something.

  What is she looking at?

  "Luo Luo! You sang really well tonight!" Le Xian hugged her from behind, and she was startled.