321 - 330

Chapter 321 Who doesn't love beautiful women?
  When they heard this number, the girls in the viewing hall were all shocked.

  Wei Wei's mouth is so big that it can hold an egg.

  "Oh my god, one hundred thousand votes?"

  "The gameplay has been upgraded?"

  Liu Xindi: "I just want to say two words at this moment: beep beep (silence treatment)"

  "After the eight groups of students have finished their performances, please put these ten Ten thousand votes, vote for the group you like and the member you like the most." Ji Hanchen continued to explain the rules of the game for this round of performances.

  "The title of this round of performance is the theme performance. There are eight stages in total. The girls are in groups of seven and divided into three groups, namely vocal music, dance and rap."

  "Among them, there are three groups for vocal music, three groups for dance, and three groups for rap . There are three groups, each group has our special guests to help out. Are you looking forward to it!?"

  Fans and girls: "Looking forward to it!"

  "At this moment, An Ning, do you have anything to say about your upcoming performance on stage? What do the girls say?" Ji Hanchen turned back and continued to interview An Ning.

  An Ning smiled shyly, "Well... I hope they won't be nervous, and then try to show their best strength."

  "Wait a minute, I want to ask An Ning, which of our groups do you prefer? What are you most looking forward to?"

  At this time, Amy, who was sitting on the instructor's seat, raised the microphone and looked at the special female guest of the program who was about ten meters away with a smile.

  An Ning looked at Amy sincerely, raised the black microphone, and answered her question unhurriedly: "I look forward to every girl's stage."

  "Hey~" A regretful voice came from the waiting hall.

  "An Ning's answer is too official."

  Ms. Pei Qi, the captain of the rap team, pouted her lips and looked a little disappointed, but her eyes were shining -

  An Ning must be looking forward to Shu Jue's performance the most. A group! Hahaha!

  "What if I have to say one thing?" Ji Hanchen asked after receiving Amy's look.

  An Ning smiled lightly, looking at the ghostly light in Amy's eyes, she couldn't help but wonder: Did Sister Amy receive money from the show crew?
  An Ning knew full well that the program team wanted to use the popularity of her old friend CP to increase the popularity of the program, but she felt it was unnecessary.

  Maybe Shu Jue's fans will think that she is just trying to gain popularity.

  An Ning didn't want to get involved, so she replied: "Then what I'm most looking forward to is Chu Ge. After all, we are sisters in the same company."

  Her clear eyes reflected a sea of ​​silver, like stars twinkling in her eyes.

  It was from this time on that An Ning and Song Chuge, two people who were not familiar with each other, were called "Huayao sisters" by netizens.

  Xiao Nianyu subconsciously turned around, glanced at Song Chuge, then pretended that nothing happened, and calmly withdrew his gaze, as if no one noticed.

  But the 360-degree lens with no blind spots has completely recorded this scene from all angles.

  Even several students noticed it, but Song Chuge was still stunned. Although there was a smile on his face, there was no light in his eyes.

  An Ning's answer surprised not only the students, but also the fans. They all thought that the program team would arrange a stage where she would answer Shu Jue's group.

  Even the program team thought that An Ning would get what Amy wanted without them having to arrange it.

  Although they didn't give Amy any extra money...

  it was purely because Amy was addicted to CP. Is she disappointed now?

  They very "kindly" cut a close-up shot of Amy, and the disappointment on her face was broadcast live without reservation.

  ——"Puff, puff, hahaha. Amy's expression is so similar to my current expression."

  ——"Amy: I didn't get the candy, so my baby is not happy.

  " Candy!"

  Ling Anqi looked nonchalant, folding his hands and sitting calmly in front of the monitor, watching the performance of his artist.

  Shu Jue didn't show any surprise, as if he had expected An Ning to say this.

  "Ah, then aren't you looking forward to the performance of brother Qin Zhe from the same company?"

  Su Yanan's question was a thunderous question, causing the scene to burst into cheers.

  "Oh ho ho!!"

  Qin Zhe himself did not expect An Ning to be asked this question, so his eyes lit up instantly and he looked at the TV screen attentively.

  In Shu Jue's deep eyes, an uncaptured dark light flew faintly.

  "Ah, of course girls like girls, who doesn't love beautiful women?"

  An Ning's naturally innocent look captivated a large audience and also triggered bursts of laughter.

  ——"Hahaha! My Ningningzi is a perfect lightning protection!"

  ——"This answer is true! Hahaha, girls come to see beautiful sisters!"

  ——"So actually, my Ningning likes beautiful women? I don't like handsome men. ?"

  [A certain male fan]: "Ningning! I'm beautiful! Do you think I still have a chance?"

  - "It's okay. My brother Shujue is also a beautiful woman when he puts on women's clothes. Don't worry about marrying Ningning."

  ——"An Ning's answer really made me laugh to death, her emotional intelligence is too high"

  ——"Ning Ningzi is praising Chu Ge's beauty in disguise? Hahahaha"

  "I love beautiful women! Especially those like my family It's hard to give up on a natural beauty like Song Xian's. She's like a fish and a wild goose is under the moon. She's loved by everyone and sees the flowers bloom... Ugh!"

  Liu Xindi rested lazily on Song Chuge's shoulders and was about to spit out a long rainbow fart. A soft hand suddenly covered her mouth, interrupting her fart.

  "Stop talking."

  Turning around, he saw it was Pei Qi.

  She was using her eyeballs to record the scene where the back of the actor's head and Ning Ningzi's beautiful face were in the same frame!
  "Don't do anything."

  At the same time, Ye Suwei, who was sitting on the other side of Song Chuge, also gently pushed off the hoof on Song Chuge's shoulder.

  Liu Xindi felt aggrieved and said, "Song Xian~"

  "The first one to come on stage is the one we An Ning are most looking forward to..."

  Liu Xindi was about to act coquettishly towards Song Chuge, when a sudden entry prompt came from the TV, making her move Stopped momentarily.

  What An Ning is looking forward to the most, isn't that Chu Ge? Isn't that their group? Isn't it? First? So fast?
  The hearts of the team members tightened following Ji Hanchen's voice, but the other girls breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, they were not the first.

  People always have an obsession with number one and also fear.

  "ViVi is the first again? Hahaha, no one else has such luck!" And a student named Le had already begun to gloat.

  Song Chuge had a calm face. He didn't react to Liu Xindi's rainbow fart, nor did he react to Ye Suwei and Pei Qi's words. He just stared blankly at An Ning on the TV screen.

  An Ning...

  "Ning!"

  A stinging pain came again in his mind, and his waist also hurt for a moment.

  Song Chuge, who was used to this kind of pain, just frowned lightly, and then returned to normal.

  "Song Chu singing group!"

  Just when the fans were about to scream and cheer, just when the members of the rap group were about to stand up and run towards the stage, Ji Hanchen's words took another sharp turn.

  "Of course not..."

  Ji Hanchen had a hard time holding back his laughter.

  He just planned to make a small joke with the students and the audience to lighten the atmosphere.

  (End of chapter)