161 - 170

Chapter 161 Ability C Position

  At this time, Song Chuge didn't know that his vest had been pulled out by sharp-eyed netizens.

  Song Chuge, who was ranked first in ability C, stood alone on Ji Hanchen's right hand, pursed her delicate lips, and quietly waited for Ji Hanchen to announce the next ability C.

  Prior to this, Ji Hanchen had announced the mentors of the Diligent Team - Lian Tao and Amy.

  Naturally, the mentors of the ability team are Xiao Nianyu and Su Yanan.

  Looking at Song Chuge in front of him, Gong Luoluo curled up a smile that he didn't even notice, but it fell into Song Chuge's eyes.

  There was a hint of joy in the corner of Song Chuge's mouth.

  Is Luoluo happy for her? Chu Ge couldn't help but think.

  "Second, Meng Jinci."

  "Cici!"

  Hearing the name, Song Chuge smiled subconsciously. In his clear eyes, Meng Jinci also strode towards her with a smile on his face.

  "Third place, Qu Wangxia."

  "Xia Xia!" Qu Wangxia was shocked for a moment when he heard his name.

  How could it be her? She is from Class B!
  Shouldn't everyone with ability C be in Class A?
  Qu Wangxia looked at Ji Hanchen doubtfully.

  "Don't doubt your hearing, it's you." Ji Hanchen saw the slight lack of confidence in her eyes and looked at her with a smile, his eyes gentle and silent encouragement.

  Although Qu Wangxia made some slight mistakes when recording the video, her ability is indeed ranked among the top five trainees.

  This is unanimously recognized by the instructors.

  Qu Wangxia smiled gratefully and bowed to the students, his nose was slightly sour and his eyes were watery.

  She held her head high, trying not to let her tears fall.

  Song Chuge and Meng Jinci unanimously extended their arms and greeted Qu Wangxia with a smile.

  "Fourth place, Ye Suwei."

  "ViVi!"

  Sure enough.

  Meng Jinci raised a heartfelt smile.

  Ye Suwei twisted her neck and stood up, her bones making a cracking sound.

  She stepped forward confidently, hugged the three people in front of them one by one, and stood firmly next to Qu Wangxia.

  "Fifth place, Qi Qi."

  "Qiqi!" Her former teammates cheered.

  Qi Qi lowered her head and smiled, hugged the other four, and stood at the edge.

  The announcement of ability C position was over in less than five minutes.

  Those five are all girls who are considered by the students to be good at singing and dancing.

  Moreover, he is also a star student.

  Most of the other students hope that those with C-level abilities can choose to join their group, so that fans might also love Wujiwu...

  But that's just hope.

  Diligence C and Ability C were separated by Ji Hanchen, standing on both sides facing the students.

  Looking at the five ability C-levels, Liu Xindi suddenly sighed deeply.

  Pei Qi thought she felt disappointed because she was not selected as the C position, so Nuanxin comforted her and said: "Don't sigh, there will always be a time when you can be C..." "Another opportunity to choose a concubine has been   lost

  ."

The concubine's caring words in the middle of her speech were caught off guard and she stopped the car.

  Pei Qi twitched the corner of her mouth and rolled her eyes secretly.

  "Ouch!" Liu Xindi suddenly roared.

  It was Pei Qi who couldn't bear to pinch Liu Xindi's waist.

  Too bad she was worried that this guy was in a bad mood! Are you actually thinking about "choosing a concubine"?
  "Haha!" Liu Xindi gave Pei Qi an angry look.

  Ming Guiyuan ignored the "flirting" between the two people behind her. She only waited for her sister Yu to choose her when it came time to choose someone!

  "In our round, we have five songs for everyone to choose from. Please look at the screen."

  Standing next to Wu Jiaqian at the far end is a black TV with a bright and large screen, enough for all students to see clearly.

  "The first song "Attention", please watch the dance."

  "Attention" is a piece of music that is full of rhythm and makes people dance unconsciously. The choreography of the dance is also very beautiful, making people feel refreshed physically and mentally.

  "Wow! This song is so nice!"

  "The rhythm is so catchy!"

  "The dance is very good! I really want to choose this song!"

  "I think the dance is a bit difficult..."

  Ye Suwei looked at the dance, The confident arc at the corners of his mouth gradually deepened.

  Gong Luoluo, who was sitting below, unconsciously smiled crookedly as she listened to the song playing from the loudspeaker.

  This is her song that cannot escape!
  But......

  Gong Luoluo looked at Song Chuge who was in a daze, not knowing what he was thinking, with a lot of confusion hidden in his almond-shaped eyes.

  "The second song, "Bad Apple", please watch the dance."

  The moment the prelude of the second song played, Song Chuge's originally dim eyes lit up instantly, like a light that suddenly turned on, flickering. Shining light.

  A slightly confusing fragment flashed through my mind.

  "Wow! Lolita sound! The tune is so magical and weird."

  "But I feel... this song is so bland..."

  "I also think it has nothing exciting..."

  "This dance is quite simple and ordinary. , suitable for people who are not very good at dancing."

  "No one wants to choose this song, right?"

  Meng Jinci saw the light in Song Chuge's eyes was different.

  She knew that Song Chuge should be the one to decide on this song.

  She was curious, why would Song Chuge be interested in this song with a mediocre tone, simple dance, and some gloominess?

  At the same time, she was also curious about what kind of stage Song Chuge would create.

  Unlike other students, what Song Chuge cares about is not whether the rhythm of the song is brainwashing or the difficulty of the dance, but the presentation of the stage.

  The moment she heard the song, she immediately had the stage image and story core of the song in her mind. This was what she valued most.

  More importantly, this time, she has to face the devil head-on. And, defeat the devil.

  "The third song, "Flowers", please watch the dance."

  The melody of this song is gentle yet charming, and has a bit of cool and noble feeling.

  "Ah! I like this song! It's so exciting!"

  "This dance is so powerful! That hip twist! Are you sure it's not a male group dance?"

  The moment she heard the prelude, the corners of Liu Xindi's mouth curled up restlessly. got up.

  It's decided, this is her song!

  "This song suits you!" Pei Qi thought the same, and she patted Liu Xindi's arm.

  The dance of this song is cool and handsome, which is very suitable for Liu Xindi who takes a neutral style.

  "The fourth song, "Chi Ling", please enjoy it."

  "Chi Ling!?" A student stood up in surprise.

  This song appeared on the screen, which made Meng Jinci raise his eyebrows.

  "Ancient style! I want it!"

  "I want it too!!"

  ""Chi Ling"! What a drama! I really want to give it a try!"

  "The ancient costume stage will definitely look great!"

  "I think Qu Wangxia will definitely choose "Hasn't she practiced Peking Opera?"

  After hearing this, Qu Wangxia was noncommittal, with a mysterious smile lingering on his lips.

  "The last song, "Sunshine Girl", please watch the dance."

  The last song is a very girly and sweet song. When everyone heard this song, the corners of their mouths were lifted by the melody of the song.

  Undoubtedly, "Sunshine Girl" makes people happy, as if they feel like summer all the time.

  "Little Pig, this is suitable for you." Liu Xindi put her arms around Pei Qi's shoulders.

  "But, I don't want to be sweet anymore, I want to break through myself." But in her heart, Pei Qi didn't want to choose this song that she often listened to in her playlist.

  "Oh? Dance "Attention" with me?" Liu Xindi raised her eyebrows ghostly.

  "You refuse."

  These two have recently become Pei Qi's mantra.

  Liu Xindi pouted.

  "PD Ji, how do we choose songs?" a student asked.

  "That's the question..." Ji Hanchen raised the corners of his mouth, revealing an enigmatic smile.

  The students have gradually become familiar with the characteristics of each instructor. Whenever Ji Hanchen shows this smile...well, there is something.

  They swallowed subconsciously.

  ...

  (End of chapter)