181 - 190

Chapter 181 Perfection Disorder

  "Am I your biological sister?"

  In the SM mall, the girl was wearing formal work clothes with a name tag of "Fu You" on her chest.

  Fu You's face was slightly red, and his long, black, beautiful curly hair drew some angry arcs in the air.

  She was the last to know that eldest brother was back! ? Fu You walked indignantly, passing by the milk tea shop, and strode towards the elevator where the customers gathered.

  In the milk tea shop, Yu Kui raised her head from the computer and accidentally glanced out the glass window, and saw a familiar figure floating over.

  Sister Fu You? She frowned in confusion.

  "Xiao Kui, how are you?" Xiao Lan, a strange girl next to her, asked her.

  Yu Kui came back to her senses, quickly put the person she just saw out of her mind, pushed up the silver-framed glasses on the bridge of her nose, and said seriously: "The copywriting and the latest data have been sorted and pinned to the top, and the large size is the most popular one. Chu Ge's other statistics are also No. 1 on the list, but Meng Jin's poet is chasing her very closely."

  Xiaolan nodded. She is currently the person in charge. She frowned and was holding her mobile phone to send a message. non-stop.

  She is negotiating with the Chu Ge fan support clubs in K country, T country and Japan.

  Sitting across from Yu Kui was Wen Xueyao.

  Wen Xueyao also had a computer in front of her and said seriously: "The anti-gangster mission has been completed!"

  "The gift for Chu Ge has also been delivered!"

  "I also repaired Chu Ge's beautiful photos! It was so beautiful that I cried!" Tian Xiaoyu Sitting next to Wen Xueyao, he excitedly turned around his computer and showed the latest beautiful photos of Song Chuge to the girls at the table.

  "This woman is so beautiful, I love her so much!"

  "With her looks and strength, we must let Chu Ge debut in the C position!"

  Yu Kui and Wen Xueyao looked at each other and nodded, with a firm light shining in their eyes.

  [Song Chuge National Fan Support Association] Senior staff from the data team, control and review team, art team, copywriting team, investment team, lottery team and other departments gathered here today.

  "Ah, ah, we can go to watch Chu Ge's performance the day after tomorrow! I'm so excited!"

  "Me too!"

  "Xiao Yu, let's go to your house tomorrow." Xiao Hong said.

  "Okay!" Tian Xiaoyu smiled.

  This rich woman very generously donated her own villa, a birthday gift given to her by her parents when she was eighteen years old, as a small base for Song Chuge's national fan support club.

  Sure enough, the star-chasing girl has a mine at home.

  —

  "The college entrance examination results will be out tomorrow, and I really admire how you can rank your idols so calmly." Yu Ma glanced at Yu Kui who turned on the TV again.

  Yu's mother never thought that her daughter would chase stars one day.

  "Song Chuge is also from Rongda." Yu Kui said with a natural expression.

  Therefore, Song Chuge is her role model.

  In the future, she will also be her senior sister at the same school and an honorary alumnus of Rongda University. How normal.

  Yu Ma shook her head helplessly, as if remembering something. She looked at the girl who had swiped the first issue of Create Eight three times and said, "By the way, did your brother call you?"

  "No." Yu Kui said in a cold voice. .

  Her brother had probably forgotten that he had a sister like her. After all, the two of them didn't grow up together.

  Brother Yu Xiu grew up in Taibei City with his grandparents, while Yu Kui has been with her parents since she was a child and lived in Lingcheng. The relationship between the two is not deep.

  "Alas." As Yu Kui expected, Yu Ma sighed again.

  "Scan the QR code of Fatty Bai now to vote for your chosen contestant and help her debut! Go to Jieyou short video to like your favorite contestant and wish her promotion!   Go to Meiyin K-Song to choose the natural singing voice in your heart and help
  her make her debut!
She made the cut!
  Follow the official account of Yaoshi Jewelry and get endorsements for your favorite players! If you like

  the top one on the Weibo topic popularity list, you can get the post-credits Easter egg!"

  These are all tasks she has done, and Chu Ge is still far ahead, hum. Yu Kui expressionlessly pressed the fast forward button.

  She kept fast forwarding but stopped when a familiar figure appeared. Her eyes were gleaming with curiosity, and she stared intently at the girl in red who carefully wrote her name on the screen one stroke at a time.

  She only met Song Chuge once in person.

  At that banquet, the girl sat alone by the pool, humming and dazed.

  She looked only two or three years older than her.

  There is a sadness about him that ordinary people don't understand.

  At that time, when Yu Kui came closer, the girl just glanced at her indifferently, and then continued to sit there in a daze without saying a word.

  The two of them didn't say a word.

  "..."

  She remembered the girl's appearance. When Wen Xueyao showed her Song Chuge's photo, Yu Kui reacted and was stunned for a long time.

  The reason why she is a fan of Song Chuge is very simple.

  Song Chuge is different.

  It was different from the wealthy daughters she had seen and the trainees she had seen.

  Maybe it was because she had seen Song Chuge lonely before.

  Wen Xueyao asked her today to help her sister Wen Xueyun invest in the future.

  But Yu Kui thought about it and realized that at that time, she was probably too busy with her work in the Song Chuge National Fan Support Association. She also had to take care of her studies and clubs at the university, so she probably didn't have that much time.

  She was already very sure of being admitted to the Computer Science Department of Ronghua University, but Wen Xueyao seemed to have failed the exam... and it was impossible to be admitted to Ronghua University with her.

  Yu Kui often thinks: Will she and Wen Xueyao go further and further apart in the future, or even stop contacting her?
  But now, it's still important to look at Chu Ge!

  —In

  the preparation room, the students were called to the preparation room by the sister who was in charge of daily interviews.

  [Question]: "What kind of person do you think your captain is?"

  Wu Qing, Class B: "ViVi is really responsible. She helps everyone dance carefully. She is very busy, and she still wants to stay with us. If you practice more, I will take good care of everyone."

  Bei Qingqing from Class C: "Lulu is very responsible and has many ideas."

  Liu Xindi from Class A was helpless: "Qu Wangxia catches me practicing every day, I... I just want to say to her: Girl, why do you need to fence yourself?"

  C Ban Jiangcha Xingyan: "Ci Ci is so gentle and beautiful ~ I have completely become her crush!"

  Class B Wei Wei : "I think our captain is the best!"

  "Not only is he super strong, but he is also responsible and gentle, and he also buys breakfast every day for lazy dogs like me who don't want to climb stairs..." Wei Wei A silent thumbs up.

  But now she wants to take back her words.

  In the practice room, Song Chuge showed almost no obvious changes in his expression. He just said in a calm tone: "Everyone, do this for me."

  "Wei Wei, you come first."

  She crossed her arms and stood aside. At this moment, I look very much like Su Yanan on the first evaluation stage.

  Wei Wei swallowed, his heartbeat quickened, and he glanced at Song Chuge with some anxiety.

  This Song Chuge, and the gentle girl yesterday, seemed to be different people...

  A minute later, before the music ended, Song Chuge called out: "Stop."

  "What's going on? I haven't memorized the lyrics yet. ?"

  Song Chuge frowned, pursed his lips, and looked at Wei Wei who was stuck in singing while dancing with an extremely serious expression. He looked very serious.

  It's already the fourth day, and there are only two days left, but the team members haven't memorized the lyrics, haven't learned the new dance, and have to record small interviews, and occasionally have small schedules...

  She must be perfect on this stage!
  But now... Song Chuge's perfectionism finally broke out.

  "If one person makes a mistake once, everyone will read the lyrics ten times together, and I am no exception." She said solemnly.

  The always clear and ethereal voice was lingering around the team members like a magic spell at this moment.

  "Now!"

  (End of chapter)