131 - 140

Chapter 131 A01 Group of Four

  The four members of A01 finally got on the elevator together.

  Liu Xindi spent a long time leisurely tinkering before putting on makeup and changing into private clothes.

  The moment she came out of the bathroom, the other three froze on the spot, staring at her with surprisingly consistent expressions.

  Even Ming Guiyuan had to say that Liu Xindi had the capital to hook up with her sister Yu...

  This girl was completely like the public boyfriend of the remaining seventy-nine girls!

  This entire CE can be her harem if she wants to -

  Liu Xindi's facial features are very delicate, her nose is upright and delicate, her lips are thin, but they have a full and attractive luster.

  Moreover, the corners of her mouth were deep, and her eyes were slender, clean, clear, and gentle. The ends of her eyes were raised, and a faint evil aura of natural domineering seemed to spread deep in her eyes.

  Tonight, Liu Xindi took the boyfriend route. She wore a large-size pure white shirt that was loose but very casual and simple. She paired it with a pure black tie and a pair of sports white shoes. It was formal yet silky. Si Lazy.

  With his silver hair, he looks like a handsome man who stepped out of a comic book.

  If she goes to the street, Liu Xindi will definitely charm a lot of beautiful girls.

  Pei Qi swallowed and suddenly felt that there was really no need to be too stuck in terms of gender.

  If it is Liu Xindi, she can really accept it...

  A01 four-person group paired up in two and held hands successfully! Nonsence!
  Officially debuting tonight -

  Liu Xindi and Ming Guiyuan, one in a white shirt and black tie, the other in a gray suit carrying Chu Ge's guitar, playing the stronger side.

  Chu Ge and Pei Qi, on the other hand, wore white and purple dresses, looking like ladies from a well-known family.

  Ming Guiyuan naturally stuck with Chu Ge.

  Chu Ge was afraid that the guitar would be too heavy for her to carry and wanted to take it from Guiyuan when she went out. However, Ming Guiyuan was also worried that Chu Ge's elegant dress would be inconvenient.

  She said: "It doesn't matter, you just look beautiful in a skirt. I have practiced acrobatics, so I am very strong!"

  "Besides, the guitar on my back seems to match my temperament!"

  Chu Ge had no choice but to defeat Guiyuan, so he had to accept.

  Looking at Guiyuan's simple and clean profile, there was a trace of distress in her eyes.

  How much hardship did she have to endure while practicing acrobatics to be able to say these words so easily?
  Song Chuge accidentally saw Guiyuan's leg at the door of the toilet. It was bruised and bruised, and almost all of it was injured.

  This girl...

  Song Chuge seemed to have made some important decision in his heart, and his slightly dim eyes instantly became clear and firm.

  Pei Qi, the powerful woman from the ancestors, did not speak, but kept biting her lip, looking at Liu Moudi's almost perfect profile with lust, and once again sighed at the carving art of God.

  Tsk tsk tsk! If only the country assigned her such a handsome boyfriend! Pei Qi fantasizes in her heart.

  When the four of them stepped out of the elevator, they all heard cheers one after another, as if they were coming from a distance.

  However...

  as soon as they stepped out of the elevator, they didn't see anyone.

  Only the groggy red clouds, which looked like they were about to fall asleep, covered the entire sky.

  "Wow! It looks good! Brother, can you take a picture for me?"

  Pei Qi's first reaction was to turn her head and look at the photographer, coquettishly, and wanted to take a picture.

  "Chu Ge~ Why don't you shoot with me too!"

  Pei Qi shook Song Chuge's thin and white arms, acting cute skillfully.

  Chu Ge smiled, although he had gradually gotten used to it, but he was still attracted by Pei Qi's sweet and healing smile.

  "What are you shooting for! The task now is to find the organization quickly!"

  After hearing Liu Xindi's words, Ming Guiyuan agreed for the first time and agreed: "Yes! I think we are really late for too long, so we should find the organization quickly. People are more important, what if they all leave?"

  However, someone's small eyes were quietly staring at Pei Qi's hands holding Song Chuge's arm, and his lips pursed lightly.

  "Oh~" Pei Qi nodded sensibly and said very clearly: "Okay, I won't take the photo anymore. The camera should have recorded us anyway. Then I will just look at the screenshots of the show."

  "Hehehehe. " !" After saying that, Pei Qi laughed naively.

  Chu Ge looked at her lovingly, but the look in Ming Guiyuan's eyes was so dazzling.

  But when she thought of what Sister Yu wrote to her, Ming Guiyuan felt that...

  Sister Yu truly loved her!

  Everyone else is a "superficial relationship"!
  ha! ha! ha! The pride in Ming Guiyuan's heart slowly climbed to the corners of his eyes and brows.

  "Is there someone?"

  Liu Xindi was seriously looking for someone at the moment.

  As soon as she finished speaking, she saw a cameraman with sharp eyes.

  "Over there!"

  The four of them stepped forward and walked over there together.

  "Oh! You are finally here!"

  Gong Luoluo was wearing a red dress, and a cute and cute little head poked out from behind the big wall, but she was smiling ghostly, and her clear and clean eyes were shining with "conspiracy".

  "Huh?"

  Why is it only Gong Luoluo?
  Liu Xindi was confused and gradually slowed down her pace, walking behind with Pei Qi.

  She had an ominous premonition in her heart.

  Ming Guiyuan and Song Chuge stood side by side, taking the lead in stepping over the wall with a calm expression.

  "Hehehehehehehehehe..."

  A girl's giggle resounded through the dusk sky, like a tight spell, directly holding the four girls in place.

  I saw a group of beautiful girls wearing colorful clothes standing on a high platform, all with their hands folded on their chests, staring at the four of them, smiling like crazy.

  The A01 girl group instantly felt like "everyone in the world is drunk and I am sober".

  Are they being tricked?
  "You guys..."

  Pei Qi closed her lips tightly, trying hard to hold back her laughter.

  There was something in her mind that said, "My brain is going crazy." She didn't know whether she should say it or not.

  But within a few minutes, her smile would completely disappear.

  The other three were also staring blankly at the girls on the stage, watching as they gradually stopped laughing.

  Although some people couldn't hold back...

  I don't know why, maybe they thought of something particularly funny, but that person laughed louder and louder, and the laughter was like a big white goose singing to the sky.

  "Goose goose goose~"

  "Wei Wei, you can stop..."

  The trainees consciously gave way.

  In this road surrounded by beautiful girls, a gentle man in a suit and leather shoes walked out.

  Pei Qi's smart eyes slowly enlarged...

  ! ! !

  He Wei!

  grass! !

  Pei Qi's little friend stood on the spot like a stone sculpture, swallowed her saliva, and held back the extremely high excitement in her heart.

  Because...

  it was her first time to see a celebrity with over 100 million followers on Weibo!

  "Goose, goose, goose! (Omit N geese)" The goose call from Wei Wei's child made Pei Qi wake up quickly.

  Who is still laughing?
  Pei Qi looked at the girl who was squatting on the ground holding her belly and still laughing as everyone looked down at her.

  The more He Wei told Wei Wei not to laugh, the more Wei Wei wanted to laugh.

  She felt like someone had tapped her smile point, and she even laughed until her stomach hurt, but she couldn't stop.

  "Yes, I'm sorry, goose goose!"

  "Suddenly, ignore me, goose goose goose!"

  "You, you continue! Goose goose goose goose goose..."

  "..."

  It turns out that a smile can really infect a large area. People, especially people like this "goose"...

  Looking at Wei Wei who was laughing like crazy, many students didn't know what mechanism had been activated, and they continued to laugh along with her.

  Even the corners of the mouths of the staff in front of the camera unconsciously raised under their masks.

  Damn, that's so funny.

  For some reason, Mo Xuanli thought of a movie called "Face Changing"...

  "..." Although some people found it funny, there were also some who found it extremely embarrassing.

  Jin Xihan, Class D:...Are you laughing? Wasting everyone's time! Speechless!

  Two minutes later, the laughter finally stopped...

  However, the four preliminary members of the four-member A01 girl group, Song Chuge, were stunned and still looked confused.

  What is this doing?

  The silent air burned with a plain but toe-digging embarrassment.

  Wei Wei's face was red, redder than the sunset over there.

  It wasn't because she was laughing so evilly that she couldn't breathe and blushed just now, but because she...

  seemed to make the originally hot air cool down instantly.

  Especially in front of several cameras, several staff members, and Teacher He...

  Mom, what did she just do?
  Wei Wei swallowed slowly, his heart trembling with fear, his eyes widened with fear.

  She was so embarrassed that she almost wanted to find a crack in the ground to crawl in, but in front of the camera, she really couldn't escape.

  Fortunately, He Wei saved her in time.

   My phone was smashed...Gan!

  (End of chapter)