171 - 180

Chapter 171 Allowing this hot search to exist

  "Is it you again?"

  Mu Caiyi's powerful and affirmative questioning voice made Wen Xueyun feel deeply aggrieved.

  Her nose felt sour, her eyes instantly filled with tears, and her eyes flashed with cold hatred.

  "Sister! It's really not me this time! Why don't you believe me!?"

  Hearing Wen Xueyun's crying voice, Mu Caiyi paused, sighed, and said remorsefully: "I'm sorry, it was my sister who was impulsive. ."

  "Sister will be back soon after filming. How is Yaoyao doing recently?" Mu Caiyi changed the subject.

  Wen Xueyun suppressed her tears, calmed down and said, "She played very well with her friends. Sister Chen said that she brought her friends home to play a few days ago."

  "Okay, how is your training? ?The teacher didn't scold you, right?" Mu Caiyi continued to care.

  The assistant's cautious voice came from the other end of the phone: "Sister Caiyi, your hot coffee."

  "Okay, put it somewhere. You can help me ask if the new costumes have arrived."

  "Okay." Before the assistant turned and left, As if he had forgotten something, he added: "By the way, Sister Caiyi, I decided to wear the ALSO dress on the red carpet. The other party said I would think about it again, and An Ning seemed to have ordered that one as well."

  "Ha, Then I have to wear that one even more! You..." Mu Caiyi covered the speaker so that Wen Xueyun could no longer hear the sound.

  Ah.

  Scold her? Mu Caiyi, aren't you my biological sister? Why do you know that the teacher scolds me and doesn't care about me at all?

  Wen Xueyun sneered in her heart.

  Everything is her fault, and she is the one who bears the greatest responsibility at all times... Why, why is even her own sister so partial! ?

  "No," a sarcastic smile appeared at the corner of Wen Xueyun's lips, but she said softly, "Sister, don't worry, I have been training seriously recently! I will definitely be able to debut next year!"

  "Okay~ Yunyun is so good~"

  "That sister I'm going to film first~"

  "Well, sister, go quickly, I'm still waiting to see your new movie!"

  "..."

  After hanging up the phone, a sinister light suddenly appeared in the depths of Wen Xueyun's eyes.

  On the other end, Mu Caiyi hung up the phone, looked at the hot search interface on Weibo, her chest heaving, and cursed in a low voice: "Qin Lesong! This idiot!"

  "I wonder if this will only make the public sympathize with Song Chuge more! "There was a sinister and helpless light in her eyes.

  The popularity brought Song Chuge not only fame, but also exposure of privacy.

  Hot searches such as #松春歌 father#, #松chuming#, #松chumingaccidentally fell off the bridge# have also been on the hot search list.

  The social news that caused a small spark in the business world was once again discovered by interested people from the past news pile due to the fire involving the daughter of the person involved.

  [Archaeology Dasong]: "Four years ago, Song Chuming, chairman of the Song Group, accidentally fell off the Kuijiang Bridge due to brake failure and died. Song Chuming probably never imagined that his daughter would become his adopted son's mistress and rely on the Song Group to join a girl group. Is she on the talent show? She is bound to make her debut in the end."

  - "I'm so proud that you found out her family background so quickly?"

  [Blogger's reply]: "It's true that she graduated from Ronghua University, but her character Well, hehehehe, it's just like that~ I still have more serious information that I haven't revealed yet."

  - "I already told you that I'm not a mistress. Blogger, are you blaming me?"

  - "It's just the fans who are doing it, Komatsu's information has always been They are all very solid."

  ——"Oh my god, how could my Ge Gezi's father..."

  ——"Is there something wrong with you paparazzi? You already told me that you are not a mistress! Song Chuge knew at a glance that he got in based on his strength. Ah! Shenjing Bingba you"

  - "I feel sorry for Sister Yu!"

  - "So blogger: Why can't she participate???"

  - "Is that why Song Chuge's singing is full of pathos? Whether it's suffering or Monsters... "

  ——"The entertainment industry is deep, and it has some connections with wealthy people in the business circle. Things here are really not as simple as fans see. Maybe there is someone behind Song Chuge's participation in the talent show."

  ——"It turns out Does she still have such a past?"

  - "Looking forward to your next revelation"

  "..."

  Lingcheng Huayao Film and Television Building, high-rise conference room.

  The temperature is a bit low and the air seems to be frozen.

  Because, the big boss from the headquarters is here.

  The hearts of the senior executives were racing restlessly up and down in their chests.

  Only Jian Shu's face remained as usual, but her complexion remained as usual.

  But he still felt a little unbelievable.

  It's a bit unbelievable that Miyagi allows this hot search to exist?

  How much did they spend to protect Song Chuge's other privacy so thoroughly, but now...

  "This kind of news will be dug up sooner or later." Ling Anqi, sitting opposite Jian Shu, spoke in a calm voice. road.

  She looked at the man in a high position with an indifferent expression, and her eyes were so deep that it was impossible to guess what he was thinking. Her slender ring finger with a ring on it tapped the conference table one after another.

  There was a hint of light in Miyagi's deep eyes.

  He just opened his lips lightly: "The meeting continues."

  -

  Lingcheng Police Station, break time.

  Several slender fingers tapped the table in the same rhythm.

  Four years later, this news was discovered again.

  Lin Yitian raised his hand and rubbed his frown, breathing heavily.

  That case has long been closed, but those unresolved doubts have been lingering in his mind from time to time in the past four years.

  After all, Song Chuming can be regarded as a reputable person in the business world.

  How could his death be as simple as it seemed...

  -

  "Fuck!"

  When passing by B05, Liu Xindi subconsciously glanced curiously into the bright and open dormitory, and her whole body suddenly rushed. Go in.

  Because she saw her true love -

  her mobile phone.

  There were originally six people in dormitory B05, and with the four people in A01, there were ten people. The entire small space suddenly became crowded.

  The cameras all around were covered with a thick towel.

  Lin He and An Yi each held a mobile phone in their hands.

  "Where did you get your cell phones? Aren't you afraid that the chosen sister will find out?" Liu Xindi stared at the group of people taking selfies on Weibo in surprise.

  What surprised Liu Xindi was that Lin He was also playing.

  Isn't she the number one diligent C? Why does it look so laid back now? Bei Qingqing is still practicing hard in the practice room.

  "Watching the programs of Country K, I already knew that I had to put away my cell phone. Why don't you prepare a few more? They can be hidden everywhere~" Lin He's tone was so natural.

  Lin He had already received the news that he was going to collect his mobile phone, so he prepared a few more. He couldn't play with it a few days ago. Now that the task is easier, he found new team members to play with the mobile phone to enhance their relationship.

  But you don't know if you don't scroll through Weibo...

  She glanced inadvertently towards the cold-tempered girl standing outside, and then quickly looked away.

  Song Chuge naturally didn't miss Lin He's little expression. His unworldly brows were slightly condensed, but he found that the eyes of the other five people were seemingly inadvertently focused on him, with something she couldn't understand but was very familiar with. Of...

  sympathy?

  Song Chuge raised her beautiful eyebrows, and there was a hint of confusion and deep concentration in her eyes.

  She didn't like others looking at her like this.

  Even if it's insults, ridicules, belittling...she can accept it and turn it into motivation to become stronger.

  However, she only needed mercy from beginning to end.

  She looked at the group of people coldly, her eyes as clear and cold as moonlight.

  (End of chapter)